What's new

Subramanian Swamy questions 'PK' funding, hints at 'Dubai', ISI link

we are talking here about Aamir Khan , the person between the Team Satyamev Jayate

Many Films in bollywood have underground funding , especially from the likes of Dawood Ibrahim and other criminals.

Mumbai: In a statement which could stir fresh controversy regarding Aamir Khan starrer ‘PK’, BJP leader Subramanian Swamy questioned the financing of the film on Monday.

Questioning the funding behind the film, Swamy wrote on the micro-blogging site Twitter: “ Who financed the 'PK' film? According to my sources it is traceable to Dubai and ISI. DRI must investigate.”

The Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) under Customs and Central Excise Department probes economic offences.

Aamir Khan starrer ‘PK’ is raking in the moolah at the box office despite making headlines over its content. Several religious groups have protested against the screening of the film and have objected certain content in it.
Directed by Rajkumar Hirani and produced by Vidhu Vinod Chopra, ‘PK’ was released on December 19.

The film made headlines ever since its first poster was released. The poster in question had Aamir in nude with a transistor covering its modesty.

Subramanian Swamy questions 'PK' funding, hints at 'Dubai', ISI link | Zee News

'PK' is an awesome movie, no doubt.

They always try to glamorize and show pakistan as a soft power. Like romance between Indian Girl and Pakistani boy. Nonsense! This is bloody subversion.

I am not too much related with religion but they did make fun of the Hindu religion. No one is that fool. And little fools are in every religion.
That is why we see Pakistani actors being promoted nowadays since the Khans are becoming old and losing charm.
this is subversion of course using drug and hawala money to fund such schemes.

paise ke liye dharm ko bech do haina. Only Hindus are least concerned about their religion.
Thats true hindus are least concerned about their religion and its a fashion among hindus to claim they are atheist nowadays,and the Abrahamics exploit that atheist fanclub to taunt and take potshots at hinduism and their culture.

Thats true hindus are least concerned about their religion and its a fashion among hindus to claim they are atheist nowadays,and the Abrahamics exploit that atheist fanclub to taunt and take potshots at hinduism and their culture.

Yeah it has become fashion among us. Like on fb pages of many girls they say, I hate politics, religion leads to superstition. Total western model of Philosophy. Even here in Europe, people are very religious, they have maintained vatican and other churches. On sunday everything is closed, because they have to go to churces like in Muslim countries its on Fridays.

But we are modern we eat beef on tuesday, I am cool i am this iam that.. nonsense!

In India has become a trend that, if you do Bhakti of God, it is superstition.

we are talking here about Aamir Khan , the person between the Team Satyamev Jayate
He is a bloody hypocrite who wants doctors to work free but takes crores for films,
he and rajkumar hirani offered 8 crore to paresh rawal and crew to stop filiming OMG,because his film PK was in the loop that was 2 years ago.
He dumped his Uk journalist girlfriend along with the illegitimate child and divorced his first wife for another one.
And he talks about morals on Satyameva jayate . Bloody Hypocrite!:rofl:
Practise what you preach!

Yeah it has become fashion among us. Like on fb pages of many girls they say, I hate politics, religion leads to superstition. Total western model of Philosophy. Even here in Europe, people are very religious, they have maintained vatican and other churches. On sunday everything is closed, because they have to go to churces like in Muslim countries its on Fridays.

But we are modern we eat beef on tuesday, I am cool i am this iam that.. nonsense!

In India has become a trend that, if you do Bhakti of God, it is superstition.
This if fuelled by Commies and others who try to influence young minds, i been in EU and other places but still maintain my roots firmly.
The youngsters do that to look hip and peer pressure makes them say so to be accepted as part of that group.
Ask any hip youngster from Abrahamic religions they might say they are modern but they still stick to their religion.

He is a bloody hypocrite who wants doctors to work free but takes crores for films,
he and rajkumar hirani offered 8 crore to paresh rawal and crew to stop filiming OMG,because his film PK was in the loop that was 2 years ago.
He dumped his Uk journalist girlfriend along with the illegitimate child and divorced his first wife for another one.
And he talks about morals on Satyameva jayate . Bloody Hypocrite!:rofl:
Practise what you preach!

So you mean whatever the issues were highlighted in Satyamev Jayate doesnt exist ?

'No bigger sin' that female foeticide, says PM Modi - IBNLive
PM Modi interacts with students, says girl education a priority - Economic Times
Drug menace a national pain, says PM Modi in 'Mann ki Baat' - The Times of India
We Must Give Importance to Labour to End Discrimination, Says PM Narendra Modi

This if fuelled by Commies and others who try to influence young minds, i been in EU and other places but still maintain my roots firmly.
The youngsters do that to look hip and peer pressure makes them say so to be accepted as part of that group.
Ask any hip youngster from Abrahamic religions they might say they are modern but they still stick to their religion.

On christmas , the whole week, these people are with their family and no where else! They go to churches, and they fast also.

But that thing is not related to PK or is it? Well to AK, he should practice what he preaches.

Back
Top Bottom