What's new

Subramanian Swamy questions 'PK' funding, hints at 'Dubai', ISI link

People do understand all this in other countries and try to make everyone as they are fanatics. Here its not about money but something else and i am sure that already Indians are aware of this.

To be honest, the whole subcontinent started to fall down 2000 years back. It's knowledge , intelligence and everything. We started feeling inferior and now still feel inferior. We have been exposed to so many invasions and so it will take ages to come out of such complex. The new system has been embedded in us like a chip and only some one with firm thought which can prove iron fist out of us comes, until we will remain inferior, and out mentality will remain like a ' koop mandook'. It is confirmed!

People will find this saying as some work of mental person, but that is due to their mind has been squeezed by complexes. But this above mentioned statement is the real problem and you have to remove it from the root.

see this

To be honest, the whole subcontinent started to fall down 2000 years back. It's knowledge , intelligence and everything. We started feeling inferior and now still feel inferior. We have been exposed to so many invasions and so it will take ages to come out of such complex. The new system has been embedded in us like a chip and only some one with firm thought which can prove iron fist out of us comes, until we will remain inferior, and out mentality will remain like a ' koop mandook'. It is confirmed!

People will find this saying as some work of mental person, but that is due to their mind has been squeezed by complexes. But this above mentioned statement is the real problem and you have to remove it from the root.

see this

I think its never about being inferior because the whole world is seeing towards India and what Indians are capable of but the problem of the people of other nations is this that they think Indians cant do anything nor Indians understand anything. All wants Indian money but they don't want Indians. Indians should even make people of other nation to understand that even Indians don't want people of other nations who claim themselves to be more cultured and civilized in every aspect.

I think its never about being inferior because the whole world is seeing towards India and what Indians are capable of but the problem of the people of other nations is this that they think Indians cant do anything nor Indians understand anything. All wants Indian money but they don't want Indians. Indians should even make people of other nation to understand that even Indians don't want people of other nations who claim themselves to be more cultured and civilized in every aspect.
And that is where our brain stops working.

o, what Next we should demolish all Temples,Mosque,Churches and Govt should Cancel all Pilgrims such Amaranth,Hajj,Kumbh just
You misconstrued my post.
Nowhere have i said anything that hurts anybody's religious sentiments and nothing against the idol worshipers.

NKVD said:
Because @levina thinks that god Live inside in Every Soul So idol worship is just Formality.Who Made you judge of that. what you are doing or Thinking is Right and Wherever theist or idol worshipers are doing is Wrong Please Don't Dictate other People your Atheistic approach.They Don't Require it, they are Rather happy in their Choices.

I didnot dictate anything but you were quick to jump into conclusions. Pls re-read my posts.

The problem is fundamental.

What do you call babas who rape? - Rapist babas. What should we call instead? Rapists. Period.

Like once a soldier gets a dishonourable discharge from the Army, he becomes a civilian. Not a retired soldier. :) We call them fake baba because we find it interesting, we find it like the forbidden fruit, the irresistible joy in vilifying others, especially if sexual innuendos are thrown in. Imagine a normal betting case and then throw in a honeytrap and it will hog all the air time! Sex, drugs and negative news sell. Media today is private. The primary motive is not to educate people. That does not fill the stomach of Rajdeep and Co. They need cash, cash they can get by beating other channels in the same game. One gets dirtier than the other, and people swallow what they are shown.

True, they do realize what's trash and what's not, but if you repeat a narrative long enough, you will find takers. Perception is a very important thing. 'Muslim' - what does this word first bring in your mind, before the civilized self polishes it? (The question is rhetorical :D ) Media first gives the attention, grabs the eyeballs by glorifying someone and then brings them down with a big bang. Because that sells. :enjoy:

For example, for every fake guy, I can show you a hundred unnamed sanyasis who sit in the hills, in Varanasi, live unknown lives in absolute poverty. People who have no families, no bank accounts, no nothing. My point is that for every crook there are a hundred 'saints'. We would be doing an injustice to those people who have not even watched a single movie in their life(there are those, trust me), who come to Kumbh mela once in 12 years - their only human contact and then retreat to the mountains.
If you trek in the Kumaon, you will find many of their caves - unclad, almost naked, while I had UV glasses and thick padded garments to protect myself! :D

We have been doing a serious injustice to them for quite some time now. I am sure if some modern day Siddhartha* is spotted meditating under a Lumbini like grove, he will be ridiculed or even arrested.

*Aka Lord Buddha

Jeez. :hitwall:
I did not call you sickular. Why do you obsess over that title? :)

There's a reason why rapist babas are not called just rapists.

Babas(champion of their religion) are supposed devoid of all sins, so when they commit a crime, it becomes more profound than an ordinary man who conmits the same crime.

I'm not saying when an ordinary man commits a rape it becomes any less crime than a baba who rapes. However the baba is guily of mutiple crimes here - rape, hypocrisy, cheating his followers, maligning the religion etc. So calling him just baba doesn't cut it.

I did not call you sickular. Why do you obsess over that title? :)

Haha I like the title, but I agree its misdirected, you have been decent and that just not only to me.

This thread will not lead us anywhere. PK has done its work, Hindus fighting with each other, Hindus fighting with Muslims.

It is not something new that babas are fraud, Ramayan already describes a Ravana in disguise of Baba. If Hindus just read it they will not need such movies!

PLEASE Enrich us what policies Sonia madam did?
V.P. Narasimha Rao was PM but his chithi(Funeral) was not even burnt in Delhi!
And sent back to his native place his son who was a Hardcore Congress leader, cried and then cremated, do you know the power struggles going through at that time?
I Know a lot about Congress birth in AP and etc...

I seen myself saw a lot of HAWALA CASES LAKHS being exchanged in bajaj,Chetaks!
Kya baat kar rahe ho!
The exchangers get a percentage per drop!
What has what i have written got to do with what you have sprouted?
And as far as i know any leader is always cremated in his own home town . not Delhi . Grow up !!!!
Read my post before you comment . i have been in the congress for 18 yrs now. i have never hesitated to call a spade a spade. hell i am one of those who agree that rahul is the worst thing to happen to congress. So before you try to educate me on any topic , I have seen it , Done it and Experienced it all.

what did you learn out of it?

I liked it because it portrays very well how people are easily carried away by human god things. I am personally against the concept of religions, I am not an atheist though, I believe in god, but doesn't believe one has to follow a particular religion to reach him. So I am against the concept of religions. PK is a movie that goes the same way.

I have no problem with the movie, however, if we are letting Pakistani company invest in such films. The profit of this will go out of country.

I liked it because it portrays very well how people are easily carried away by human god things. I am personally against the concept of religions, I am not an atheist though, I believe in god, but doesn't believe one has to follow a particular religion to reach him. So I am against the concept of religions. PK is a movie that goes the same way.

Even mata Sita was fooled by Ravana disguised in a baba costume. That's why it is always asked to follow it right , properly and not wrong. Don't just believe in any body find it out by yourself through gyan Yog :)

What's new in that?

I am concerned about how much funding came from pakistan, which created this confrontation among Hindus and Hindu Muslim .

Even mata Sita was fooled by Ravana disguised in a baba costume. That's why it is always asked to follow it right , properly and not wrong. Don't just believe in any body find it out by yourself through gyan Yog :)

What's new in that?

I am concerned about how much funding came from pakistan, which created this confrontation among Hindus and Hindu Muslim .

Funding from Pakistan? Honestly mate, I do not see any reason for Pakistan for funding this, and if our Hindu-Muslim and Hindu-Hindu unity is to be threatened by a movie like PK, then we fuckn deserve it. Seriously, are we that low?

Funding from Pakistan? Honestly mate, I do not see any reason for Pakistan for funding this, and if our Hindu-Muslim and Hindu-Hindu unity is to be threatened by a movie like PK, then we fuckn deserve it. Seriously, are we that low?
The society is losing everything in the name of liberalization and is becoming weak. It is good to be liberal but there are certain things which Bollywood should not decide.

I haven't seen the movie; I haven't seen an Indian film in a long time but now I'm intrigued !

What could possibly be in this movie that SS ended up linking it to the ISI ?

Swamy is a funny character. His own daughter is married to a Muslim Nadeem Haidar and yet claims to be guardian of Hinduism.
Poor Subbu he was expecting BJP would give him a admirable post in center. but he still continues to be only a leader on twitter.

Back
Top Bottom