What's new

Subramanian Swamy questions 'PK' funding, hints at 'Dubai', ISI link

Even after reading the comments of your fellow country men you still want to live in state of denial lol, I wouldn't call it jealousy but envy, you can continue to live with what you believe but facts are not gonna change. BTW and please do post a pic of you so we all can see this Prince charming :sarcastic:
what ever makes you happy :-)

Well if you are not unto 'its' glory, you don't have to worry so much.... Plus 'they' are not politicians as to play religion card.... Also on now very moment, they are proud of themselves as according to them they are distilising the Hinduism to make it purer by making such films...

Hinduism is already pure so is Islam and Buddhism or Christianity. They need to purify their thinking of superiority of one religion to other.

I made my point clear, that it created a level of confrontation in the country. :)
We let it turn into a confrontation.
12 pages and still those who raise voice against this movie have not watched the movie.
Thats the most ludicrous thing to do.

Screambowl said:
Did any one question in the movie, that Muhammad(pbuh) got enlightened due to Quran or he got enlightened and then got Quran? Or did Bhagwat Gita came Before Krishna or Krishna read Bhagwat Gita and then became Krishna? Or Budhha got enlightened through Pali sutras or he wrote pali sutras affter enlightenment? Or Jesus read Bible and became son of God, or Bible starts from Jesus?
Uff
I meant how is that related???

12 pages and still those who raise voice against this movie have not watched the movie.
I have watched it, and I didn't like when he was pasting poster of God and written beneath it, Missing.

That is quite normal, most of the agitators would not have any idea why they are opposing the film....

That is quite normal, most of the agitators would not have any idea why they are opposing the film....
as always... lolzz
Pinne movie kandirinno???

@Screambowl
I'm sorry
i read your post as "I didnt watch the movie " hehehehe...

let me edit the post. :)

Edit :
I have watched it, and I didn't like when he was pasting poster of God and written beneath it, Missing.

what is it that you didnt like about that scene???

There!!!
Frankly now I get a feeling that I was banging my head against a wall all this while.
Pls watch the movie and give your opinion.
Well first of all you show an alien who is 1000 times more intelligent in term of sense than human and he is doing mistakes like finding God. Rather He learn the concept of spirituality after coming to earth?

What nonsense are they showing? No head no tail.

Well first of all you show an alien who is 1000 times more intelligent in term of sense than human and he is doing mistakes like finding God. Rather He learn the concept of spirituality after coming to earth?
well the alien was trying to understand what spirituality is all about and he found that though we believe in religion we dont actually follow it. And it was contradictory.

Screambowl said:
What nonsense are they showing? No head no tail.
what nonsense did they show??
where you expecting to see an animal with head and a tail?? Lol

what nonsense did they show??
where you expecting to see an animal with head and a tail?? Lol

some highly intelligent species comes to earth and he is unaware of a superpower controlling the universe and acts as a communist? lol

With tweets like this, I dont fault FB when it deleted this guy's original page thinking its a parody!

some highly intelligent species comes to earth and he is unaware of a superpower controlling the universe and acts as a communist? lol
is there a super power at all??
or were they also aliens???

Back
Top Bottom