What's new

Subramanian Swamy questions 'PK' funding, hints at 'Dubai', ISI link

Oye there's nothing anti -hindu in that movie other than a god-man who misleads ppl (like so many duplicate swamijis we 've in our real life).
And I do feel Hirani is right that the ppl who feel guilty 're the ones who frequently visit temples.

Hirani is a smart man, plays his cards well. Lol
No the opposition is with depicting shiva the deity in very bad way.you have seen repercussions of this if it's was deity of the other sect.its shown that simple ritual like we do during pooja is a waste of money and time. look people who are not theist (idol worshipper) will happy to see this but it will hurt the sentiment of thousands idol worshipers it's like saying what the point of doing pilgrimage if you find god inside but the point is its offend beliefs of theist people it's like forcing them to atheistic way by depicting that there way of worship is wrong and ours is Right.

No the opposition is with depicting shiva the deity in very bad way.you have seen repercussions of this if it's was deity of the other sect.its shown that simple ritual like we do during pooja is a waste of money and time look people like who are not theist (idol worshipper) will happy to see this but it will hurt the sentiment of thousands idol worshipers it's like saying what the point of doing pilgrimage if you find god inside but the point is its offend beliefs of theist people it's like forcing them to atheistic way by depicting that there way of worship is wrong and ours is Right.
Isnt doing big yagayas waste of money??
Dont we prefer putting a note of Rs 500 in the temple than giving it to a poor man sitting right outside the temple?
I dont see anything wrong in the movie.
If the movie offends a few who 've put on blinders then I dont care. Seriously!!

why did it take 2 years to release black friday?

He know's more than you and me what he is upto. :)

Muslim for you Indian for us. Now STFU :)
And in your terms If i have to say then RAW funded a girl from lahore to be my gf. Wow. hatts off!

Firstly, from your this cheap post I'd suggest you to grow up, because any decent or sane guy can figure this out just by looking at couple of your posts. As you like to brag about your GF from Lahore lol, Although it's hard to believe though,but I'll still give you the benefit of the doubt and to give you a reply, I'll have to fall down to your standards :P.

Let me tell you here in Middle east, How much Pakistani Men get Girls from your country and not just we stop at Middle East, but Europe and else where equally, and to confirm this you will have to witness it yourself. Remember our Sania Bhabhi and so many other well known Indian female celebrities ?

I know this debate is utter non sense but couldn't help it, if you really want to compete with us, then sorry Pal Pakistani Men are miles ahead than you.

I don't believe in banning movies. I have grown up with people 'fa**ing' off at Hindu godesses and calling them 'sluts'. So all this does not bother me much. You liked it, you enjoy it. :) I did not. :tup:

My grandmother used to visit the Kheer Bhawani temple frequently, I mean every day both morning and evening when we used to visit Srinagar during the Summer holidays. The only memory I have of her. That and the time when a nearby shopkeeper found her dead body in the Jhelum by Amira Kadal by the Badshah bridge. She was a primary school teacher when she was younger.

Hirani is smart, I agree. :agree:

Sad to hear about your grandma.... Criticism does not demean our faiths n beauty of vast philosophy of Hinduism is that we are accommodative to even most contradictory views.....
Have we wondered why there were no problem despite many other philosophy n religion(Sikhism, Buddhism n Jainism) were born out of Hinduism? How vast cosmopolitan nature of Hinduism or more appropriately Sanatan Dharmas .......?

Or lets put it this way that hindus 're very liberal minded. We (hindus) can take such criticism, while I doubt the minority in our country would 've even let the movie release had it been bashing their religion. Btw I do feel Raju Hirani in his subtle ways did take a dig on other religions too in the movie.
So whats the hulabaloo about??
I think Mr. Swamy thinks too much on such trivial issues. :P
( I admire that man for his spunk though :) )

What spunk? He takes advantage of the interminable length of slander and libel cases. He habitually attacks the weak and underprivileged. He is a bigot.

But playing Cato will be end of democracy itself, wouldn't it ? Again, the question on this instance being, what is the problem for Vidhu inod Chopra productions and SR Kapur and Hirani to refute the allegations. How does an allegation bring about such outrage, I might be missing the sub plot.

??

Have you faced unfounded allegations about yourself personally, or you and your business associates, or you and your family?

Simple question: you can prove something happened; how can you prove nothing happened?

Firstly, from your this cheap post I'd suggest you to grow up, because any decent or sane guy can figure this out just by looking at couple of your posts. As you like to brag about your GF from Lahore lol, Although it's hard to believe though,but I'll still give you the benefit of the doubt and to give you a reply, I'll have to fall down to your standards :P.

Let me tell you here in Middle east, How much Pakistani Men get Girls from your country and not just we stop at Middle East, but Europe and else where equally, and to confirm this you will have to witness it yourself. Remember our Sania Bhabhi and so many other well known Indian female celebrities ?

I know this debate is utter non sense but couldn't help it, if you really want to compete with us, then sorry Pal Pakistani Men are miles ahead than you.

I don't know about them, they are celebrities. On local level it is the opposite ;) One more friend of mine his lady is from some place called Gujrat in Pakistan. I din't know there is one more place called gujrat. I always thought oh Gujrati, but that Gujrat is not this Gujrat I realized

Will be better if anyone from PK does not respond to Swamy. Else he will make their lives miserable with FIRs... This guy just loves being in court.

Or lets put it this way that hindus 're very liberal minded. We (hindus) can take such criticism, while I doubt the minority in our country would 've even let the movie release had it been bashing their religion. Btw I do feel Raju Hirani in his subtle ways did take a dig on other religions too in the movie.
So whats the hulabaloo about??
I think Mr. Swamy thinks too much on such trivial issues. :P
( I admire that man for his spunk though :) )

I will not talk about atleast religion further, as I have made my points clear in previous posts. The conflict of religion and other differences is eternal.

As far as I understand, Swami is more concerned about how much our Bollywood and Media is funded by ISI. It is a well known fact that ISI holds our media more than our RAW does. PK movie is just the right platform.

If I was a chief of some XYZ intelligence agency, the first thing I would do is increase the PSYWAR capability by penetrating the media, information broadcast of the rival. The Hollywood has done similar to that. Rambo , Saving private Ryan, etc movies are part of PSYWAR.

My analysis on Bollywood and Media tells me that ISI always had an upper hand there. As basically, bollywood had more people from 'gharanas' not to feel odd but Muslims. After the Underworld rose, ISI played its card of religion. Bollywood and Media is such a weapon that it can be used to Black Mail any one in the Administration or frame anyone , or make him face compromising situation.

There is a war going on at LOC , our boys are taking risk to save our nation from a known enemy, sitting in -17 degrees on peaks leaving their family. Our intelligence is working hard day and night, we don't even know who they are. And whole nation is watching what? A Pakistani boys is romancing with Indian girl. I would have had no problem if the they had showed Indian Muslim guy. But why Pakistani?

A Pakistani boys is romancing with Indian girl. I would have had no problem if the they had showed Indian Muslim guy. But why Pakistani?
Because Indian (Hindu/Sikh) girls always fall for Pakistani hunks. The preferred choice. :tup: You are just jealous. :nana:

I don't believe in banning movies. I have grown up with people 'fa**ing' off at Hindu godesses and calling them 'sluts'. So all this does not bother me much. You liked it, you enjoy it. :) I did not. :tup:

I am an atheist, an aggressive secularist who believes that religion should be kept strictly out of public affairs, and don't want to have anything to do with blasphemy laws, and with idiots who invoke blasphemy laws.

But if this happened, I would take a horsewhip to the perpetrator. As I would to anyone who abuses the figure of worship for a set of believers beyond the limits already established for human beings themselves.

My grandmother used to visit the Kheer Bhawani temple frequently, I mean every day both morning and evening when we used to visit Srinagar during the Summer holidays. The only memory I have of her. That and the time when a nearby shopkeeper found her dead body in the Jhelum by Amira Kadal by the Badshah bridge. She was a primary school teacher when she was younger.

Hirani is smart, I agree. :agree:

I will not talk about religion further, as I have made my points clear in previous posts. The conflict of religion and other differences is eternal.

As far as I understand, Swami is more concerned about how much our Bollywood and Media is funded by ISI. It is a well known fact that ISI holds our media more than our RAW does. PK movie is just the right platform.

If I was a chief of some XYZ intelligence agency, the first thing I would do is increase the PSYWAR capability by penetrating the media, information broadcast of the rival. The Hollywood has done similar to that. Rambo , Saving private Ryan, etc movies are part of PSYWAR.

My analysis on Bollywood and Media tells me that ISI always had an upper hand there. As basically, bollywood had more people from 'gharanas' not to feel odd but Muslims. After the Underworld rose, ISI played its card of religion. Bollywood and Media is such a weapon that it can be used to Black Mail any one in the Administration or frame anyone , or make him face compromising situation.
Oh come on!!!
Do you know the producers of this movie??
we 're talking about Vidhu Vinod Chopra, Hirani and Aamir khan, had it been some other production house I would 've believed this claim that such movie had an ISI backing.
But hey was Hirani really off the mark when he said some god-men manipulate our societies and that we believe in religion but dont follow what it teaches us?
I think that guy was right.

Screambowl said:
There is a war going on at LOC , our boys are taking risk to save our nation from a known enemy, sitting in -17 degrees on peaks leaving their family. Our intelligence is working hard day and night.
oh dont make such a vacuous post.
yes we 're having border skirmishes but the reason behind it is not a common man sitting in karachi or Lahore. Its some men sitting in Islamabad and Delhi who luv to play the war game.

Screambowl said:
And whole nation is watching what? A Pakistani boys is romancing with Indian girl. I would have had no problem if the they had showed Indian Muslim guy. But why Pakistani?
why a Pakistani guy? because they look more handsome.
gaawd!! I am just kidding...

So what if a gal is shown romancing a Pakistani??? Is it sacrilegious??
From what you've posted I can even conclude that you wont like a hindu gal romancing a muslim. But hey it happens in real life that you fall for ppl from another religion because you see a good human being first and not his religion.
I always thought our religion and our country men were more liberal minded than our neighbors when it comes to all this. Dont prove me wrong...let me just live in this bubble forever.

If the movie had a single picture of Prophet missing, all hell would have been loose. The entire segment would have been cut if there was any hope of the release of PK. That is the reason I, who does not feel strongly about my religion, feel that its not fair for those who are hurt about it.

I agree with you, but two wrongs don't make a right.

Back
Top Bottom