What's new

Subramanian Swamy questions 'PK' funding, hints at 'Dubai', ISI link

All these things are related to regional and International politics but i hope with time majority of Indians will understand the Geo politics like the other nations where in everything there is some sort of hidden game when its comes to Indians.
People dont understand thiss nowhere. If they have a lot of money, they are least interested, once the money goes, they become fanatics.

He needs a psychiatrist,,nothing else.
What is so wrong in questioning the funding of a film? Do not forget his role in phone tappin, hashimpura massacre, 2g spectrum, he has championed numerous cases for the people of India.

Underworld and Film nexus is not a recent phenomenon, if his intel suggests there was wrongdoings in the financing of this film, it should be investigated, if wrong, no harm done, if right, it will help cleanup the industry

Last edited:
@Joe Shearer @Horus which one of you take this news serious?

Please do not underestimate the cumulative effect of all these bigoted measures or public rants. We are being overwhelmed; this is the death of a thousand cuts, and it comes to us, not from a military opponent, not from another state, as shallow people had feared all these years, but from our own equivalent of Maududi. Even a feather can wear down a rock if it persists long enough.

For the particular swine in question, the name Khan is enough to provoke this kind of virulent nonsense.

What is so wrong in questioning the funding of a film? Do not forget his role in phone tappin, hashimpura massacra, 2g spectrum, he has championed numerous cases for the people of India.

Underworld and Film nexus is not a recent phenomenon, if his intel suggests there was wrongdoings in the financing of this film, it should be investigates, if wrong, no harm done, if right, it will help cleanup the industry

Could I disagree more? Difficult to tell.

I bet they'll clog his toilet next, they're everywhere :omghaha:

Thanks for the heads-up.

They've been practising a lot, have they? You could always come over and use our 'facilities'.

Hello Sir,

Who financed the PK film? According to my sources it is traceable to Dubai and ISI. DRI must investigate

What if the above was said by a Kejriwal, or GR Khairnar, or Anna Hazare would the response from you be the same. If someone's source indicates wrong doings in financing a film, How long do you think will it take for the production house to make it's balance sheet online to refute the charges made on them by swami?

regards

Please do not underestimate the cumulative effect of all these bigoted measures or public rants. We are being overwhelmed; this is the death of a thousand cuts, and it comes to us, not from a military opponent, not from another state, as shallow people had feared all these years, but from our own equivalent of Maududi. Even a feather can wear down a rock if it persists long enough.

For the particular swine in question, the name Khan is enough to provoke this kind of virulent nonsense.

Thanks for the heads-up.

They've been practising a lot, have they? You could always come over and use our 'facilities'.

Sorry.. i failed to catch most of your text... what is with cuts and moudodi?

ISI in India:
1-Spy Pigeons
2-Nibu and high onion prices
3-LOC clashes
4-Killing of CPRF in Assam
5-Commotion during Indo-Pak cricket match
6-T-shirts
7-Shan masala
8-Now financing bollywood efforts from Ahmadabad to Dubai.

Nice.:yahoo:

Last time i went for a movie it cost me PKR 500....this time for PK it was PKR600.

Now i know where the extra Rs100 went.
When CIA can imagine of countering KGBs take over on cubas coffee plantation, then India is on right track, if we are giving attention to what ever you quoted in a list.

Thats 4th gen war, Pakistan dont have economists so, I understand why you took those issues so lightly. Keep it up.

They've been practising a lot, have they?
I don't know, do they even need to? Considering India's infrastructure (or lack thereof), I don't think so.

Besides, India needs to focus on anti-pigeon defenses more, those ISI trained pigeons are pure evil
Suicide-Bomber--15424[1].jpg

Pigeon-James-Bond--72119[1].jpg

Last edited:
He is a bloody hypocrite who wants doctors to work free but takes crores for films,
he and rajkumar hirani offered 8 crore to paresh rawal and crew to stop filiming OMG,because his film PK was in the loop that was 2 years ago.
He dumped his Uk journalist girlfriend along with the illegitimate child and divorced his first wife for another one.
And he talks about morals on Satyameva jayate . Bloody Hypocrite!:rofl:
Practise what you preach!
It seems he was charging 3 crores per episode,then what you say is 100 % right.
Salman Khan beats Shah Rukh Khan as the highest paid actor on TV - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site

Hello Sir,

Who financed the PK film? According to my sources it is traceable to Dubai and ISI. DRI must investigate

What if the above was said by a Kejriwal, or GR Khairnar, or Anna Hazare would the response from you be the same. If someone's source indicates wrong doings in financing a film, How long do you think will it take for the production house to make it's balance sheet online to refute the charges made on them by swami?

regards

If it had been Kejriwal, or Khairnar, I would have been indifferent and said, let them do what they want to do, with their clout and influence, there will be an investigation, and whatever the result (as you said), it will be good.

If it was Anna Hazare, I would say, let the little swine first learn the law of the land, and that he cannot morally police others, and impose his punishment system over that of the established judicial system. Not until Parliament devolves crimes or even misdemeanours of a minor sort to panchayat or village courts.

With this particular venomous animal, I say, kill Swamy first. Delenda est Carthago, in his case.

I don't know, do they even need to? Considering India's infrastructure (or lack thereof), I don't think so.

Besides, India needs to focus on anti-pigeon defenses more, those ISI trained pigeons are pure evil

You certainly have a point.

Given the descriptions of India by Chinese and Pakistani on-lookers, from their pigeon-eye point of view, there won't be very many toilets to plug up. And even the mighty ISI can't go field to field, considering where most of India takes a dump.

I suppose that's when your bods started training pigeons. At least it keeps them in good company, considering what they are normally used to doing.

paise ke liye dharm ko bech do haina. Only Hindus are least concerned about their religion.
Or lets put it this way that hindus 're very liberal minded. We (hindus) can take such criticism, while I doubt the minority in our country would 've even let the movie release had it been bashing their religion. Btw I do feel Raju Hirani in his subtle ways did take a dig on other religions too in the movie.
So whats the hulabaloo about??
I think Mr. Swamy thinks too much on such trivial issues. :P
( I admire that man for his spunk though :) )

With this particular venomous animal, I say, kill Swamy first. Delenda est Carthago, in his case.

But playing Cato will be end of democracy itself, wouldn't it ? Again, the question on this instance being, what is the problem for Vidhu inod Chopra productions and SR Kapur and Hirani to refute the allegations. How does an allegation bring about such outrage, I might be missing the sub plot.

Or lets put it this way that hindus 're very liberal minded. We (hindus) can take such criticism, while I doubt the minority in our country would 've even let the movie release had it been bashing their religion. Btw I do feel Raju Hirani in his subtle ways did take a dig on other religions too in the movie.
So whats the hulabaloo about??
I think Mr. Swamy thinks too much on such trivial issues. :P
( I admire that man for his spunk though :) )
"Jo darr gaya woh mandir gaya." - Aamir Khan. :tup:

What is so wrong in questioning the funding of a film? Do not forget his role in phone tappin, hashimpura massacre, 2g spectrum, he has championed numerous cases for the people of India.

Underworld and Film nexus is not a recent phenomenon, if his intel suggests there was wrongdoings in the financing of this film, it should be investigated, if wrong, no harm done, if right, it will help cleanup the industry
Same allegations of being a lunatic or worse was made against him when he launched the 2G case. So I will not discount his sources or take his words lightly. The underworld and the Bollywood have cherished their relationship.

But playing Cato will be end of democracy itself, wouldn't it ? Again, the question on this instance being, what is the problem for Vidhu inod Chopra productions and SR Kapur and Hirani to refute the allegations. How does an allegation bring about such outrage, I might be missing the sub plot.
But blaming ISI is not necessary. Hating Hinduism comes naturally to many Indians. ISI need not be involved in this. Our knee jerk reaction in this matter is tiring. May be because he belongs to the older generation he prefers to ignore the native Indian hatred for the Hindu faith.
Hint: Mehdi Biswas. :tup:

But blaming ISI is not necessary. Hating Hinduism comes naturally to many Indians. ISI need not be involved in this. Our knee jerk reaction in this matter is tiring. May be because he belongs to the older generation he prefers to ignore the native Indian hatred for the Hindu faith.
Hint: Mehdi Biswas. :tup:

I don't think there i a need for linking this to ISI bashing birgade or otherwise... the bottom line is Swami proclaimed his source says misdoings in finance of a film, and involvement of ISI in the process. If true then continue investigation to bring it to it's natural end or charge swami with defamation, if found untrue.

Back
Top Bottom