What's new

Subramanian Swamy questions 'PK' funding, hints at 'Dubai', ISI link

yes I am aware, and so is this swamy :)

Geo Politics are not so easy to understand but these days everyone can put their point. I dislike only one thing when the loyalty of any person is question because of religion or nation etc. Every one do have their own way of explaining things.

Geo Politics are not so easy to understand but these days everyone can put their point. I dislike only one thing when the loyalty of any person is question because of religion or nation etc. Every one do have their own way of explaining things.
that's why we motivate culture than religion.

Thats why religions are universal but problem starts when religions are being used to create problems

This will remain. Can't end this. if not religion then fight is about culture, if not culture, then caste, if not caste then colour, if not colour then countries, if not countries then even minutest thoughts.

ISI troll.jpg

I bet they'll clog his toilet next, they're everywhere :omghaha:

T
why did it take 2 years to release black friday?

He know's more than you and me what he is upto. :)

Muslim for you Indian for us. Now STFU :)
And in your terms If i have to say then RAW funded a girl from lahore to be my gf. Wow. hatts off!
Then butt hurt indian dont blame our ISI for every thing but i can understand your media has brain washed you and they did well :-D :-D

T

Then butt hurt indian dont blame our ISI for every thing but i can understand your media has brain washed you and they did well :-D :-D
Give me one reason why ISI will not try to infiltrate our media?

ISI in India:
1-Spy Pigeons
2-Nibu and high onion prices
3-LOC clashes
4-Killing of CPRF in Assam
5-Commotion during Indo-Pak cricket match
6-T-shirts
7-Shan masala
8-Now financing bollywood efforts from Ahmadabad to Dubai.

Nice.:yahoo:

Last time i went for a movie it cost me PKR 500....this time for PK it was PKR600.

Now i know where the extra Rs100 went.

anyway i liked only one scene...i.e. DANCING CARS

ISI in India:
1-Spy Pigeons
2-Nibu and high onion prices
3-LOC clashes
4-Killing of CPRF in Assam
5-Commotion during Indo-Pak cricket match
6-T-shirts
7-Shan masala
8-Now financing bollywood efforts from Ahmadabad to Dubai.

Nice.:yahoo:

Last time i went for a movie it cost me PKR 500....this time for PK it was PKR600.

Now i know where the extra Rs100 went.

i dont know man it was 400 at cinepex..

This will remain. Can't end this. if not religion then fight is about culture, if not culture, then caste, if not caste then colour, if not colour then countries, if not countries then even minutest thoughts.

All these things are related to regional and International politics but i hope with time majority of Indians will understand the Geo politics like the other nations where in everything there is some sort of hidden game when its comes to Indians.

Last edited:
Policies have nothing to do with it . theology i can debate , and law ? have broken a lot of the IPC i know it inside out. so please stop .
i know the younger generation finds it hard to open books (especially where there is the net) but do open them sometime , get a holistic view , then make your decision. just cuz its on the net does not make it right . any one with 10$ can start a website and publish anything.
PLEASE Enrich us what policies Sonia madam did?
V.P. Narasimha Rao was PM but his chithi(Funeral) was not even burnt in Delhi!
And sent back to his native place his son who was a Hardcore Congress leader, cried and then cremated, do you know the power struggles going through at that time?
I Know a lot about Congress birth in AP and etc...

There is a philosophy in Hinduism, which deals with worship and rituals we call it Bhakti yog. All religions are part of it. It is not wrong, it is the simplest way. We spend time debating if it is right or wrong, which is foolishness.
I seen myself saw a lot of HAWALA CASES LAKHS being exchanged in bajaj,Chetaks!
Kya baat kar rahe ho!
The exchangers get a percentage per drop!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom