What's new

Su-30MKI & JF-17 Air Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have discussed all these things to death but same topics are raised with different wordings and the result is known. Thread is history.

For 5 years now The Pakistanis are trying to prove that a Third generation fighter built by China to be at Best meduim tech at very low cost is equal to the most developed flanker in the world.

They talk about a FIFTH generation missle coming frm the Thunder..

Plz explain i understand the PAF is looking at 4th generation MICA which itself is below par to the R27/R77.

The is no 5th generation m,issle

WAT JHMC sysyem does Thunder have ??? plz prove this

Don,t give more fantasy FUTURE upgrade potential plz.

You have just started with this plane there only a handful in service and The PLAAF will not buy them because THEY KNOW their flankers and J10 are far superior.

For 5 years now The Pakistanis are trying to prove that a Third generation fighter built by China to be at Best meduim tech at very low cost is equal to the most developed flanker in the world.
Look whose talking a guy who is ashamed to display his countrys flag :rofl:
3rd generation jet built by china?Are u on drugs?
Its 4th generaton jet jointly by CAC and PAC,
But what the hell will u know u guys cant make a damn tank since 4 decades?and a jet in development since 5 decades,
Low cost,effective,modern but soon to be expensive,lethal and @SS kicker.
Yeah su 30 is a angel from hell?dont worry we got many MM. Alams and sarfaraz rafiquws ready to shot the safron bandits.

Yup we do and inshallah u will see ur dead shot bogeys in a war if u try to puk with us....
Plz explain i understand the PAF is looking at 4th generation MICA which itself is below par to the R27/R77.
We already got MICA now we are looking towards a 5th gen missile .
You never know.

We and our top PAF officials are realistic we dont shout wer the best and then get shot in the sack..;)
You have just started with this plane there only a handful in service and The PLAAF will not buy them because THEY KNOW their flankers and J10 are far superior.
150 will be procured by PLAF google it up son.
Russkies dont use Su 30 why?is it a shyty plane?
Maybe according to ur philosophy:cheesy:

You can plan as many upgrades as you want.

But without a dime in your pocket There WILL NOT BE much happening.

It will remain as it is.

I,d be amazed if Thunder goes beyond 50 planes even those are coming because CHINA has given Pakistan soft loans to buy them .

SO MUCH FOR DELEVOPED BY PAC statements

$650m soft loan granted to pakistan as per AIR FORCES MONTHLY

You are a big brain fart of BR that is being irritating with the most immature useless nonsense posts and threads of all!
this worm needs to be tossed back to 13 year old lonely planet called Bharat-rasksaw where he can satisfy indian loser ego with his low grade posts.

You can plan as many upgrades as you want.

But without a dime in your pocket There WILL NOT BE much happening.
LOL even with bad economic health pakistan bought,refueller tankers,saab.spada,mica,frigs,F16s
Wat makes u thin in such a stupid way?i hope ur not really on drugs.

It will remain as it is.

I,d be amazed if Thunder goes beyond 50 planes even those are coming because CHINA has given Pakistan soft loans to buy them .

SO MUCH FOR DELEVOPED BY PAC statements

$650m soft loan granted to pakistan as per AIR FORCES MONTHLY
Looks like somebodys pissed :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Im starting to enjoy moronic posts ......And this post only displays emotions of a frustrated ,childish fellow wgho doesnt want to see reality and is damn happy living in his bubble of QUAN:rofl::rofl::pop:

Goodness me; those 2 Huge Engines mean the SU30MKI is going to be soo fast that it will run in circles around the JF17, and all the JF17 can do is sit and pray to God because the sheer speed of SU30MKI makes it invisible to naked eye :lol:. Maybe you are forgetting that those 2 Huge Engines will make it the perfect target for a Heat Seeking Missile, and i would love to see that TVC dodge a 5th Generation Missile capable of manuvering at 50G's.

Really, than that means MIG25's should have just outsped all the incoming missiles instead of getting its a** kicked. The Americans and Israelis discovered it long time ago that instead of building fast planes, all they had to do was make fast missiles. No plane can outrun a heat seeking missile buddy, thats just fanboy talk.

When you add in JHMCS and Thunders small size, things pretty much evens out. Thunder has excellent turn rate just like the F16, the addition of JHMCS means it can challenge the SU30MKI head on.

Those extra missiles are the first thing the pilot will jettison when he realizes that a Missile is on its way.

Goodness me, Jammers from Israel makes the MKI untouchable. I think its best the pilot for JF17 just lowers his landing gear and surrender quietly because those Super Duper Jammers from Israel will jam all the communications, electronics and radars of PAF. Those electronics/jammers certinely didnt help when MKI was locked by F16 Post Mumbai. Maybe you are forgetting that JF17 itself carries excellent EW/ECM suites, not to mention we will have other assets EW assets employed too.

JF17 datalinked with our Erieyes armed with 5th Generation Missiles is perfectly capable of defending itself against the MKI. On a side note, i still fail to understand why the Indians decided to introduce AWACS into the subcontinent. They basically took a huge advantage away from them, their PESA radars were simply unmatched but now thanks to the introduction of Erieyes we have neutralized that.

Its just pure Indian fanboy talk that MKI is God's Gift to Aviation, i laugh my a** when i hear Indian fanboys say that there is no way MKI can be shot down. Is there like some super switch inside MKI that makes it invincible against other aircrafts, what a lot of fanboys fail to take into account is that the pilots will have the biggest impact in combat not the Aircrafts. All i hear from Indian fanboys is MKI has Israeli Jammers, French Avionics etc etc etc. So what, does that make it untouchable. Its the Indians who have to tell us that we fear the MKI, but in reality PAF isnt that worried about MKI.

Sorry to ask which one in current 5th Generation Missile in any Air Force, whats its name & range???? how many paf have it with them????

i thing 50G is too much of:blah::blah::blah:

I realy don't know about this, can you explain it plz:what:

Sorry to ask which one in current 5th Generation Missile in any Air Force, whats its name & range???? how many paf have it with them????

i thing 50G is too much of:blah::blah::blah:

I realy don't know about this, can you explain it plz:what:

obviously you are a indian with very low IQ thus its not in your ego to accept anything.

PAF is negosiating with RSA, Britian, and Germany for the fallowing ASRAAMs. go google and educate yourself a bit before you open your mouth and stink this place.

Growler

Why is your entire Argument based on nonense Rumours.

JHMC for JF17 does not exist.

5th gen missles do not exist. for any PAF fighter.

SU30 MKI is not a Rumour ITS REALITY 120 SU30MKI in 6 sqds as we speak TODAY and growing very quickly.

IF YOU WANT TO DEBATE ABOUT WAT PAF will buy up grade in the near future

THEN IS NO CONTEST

PAF spends $1 billion India will spend $10 billion.

PAF spends $10 billion india spends $100 billion.

There is simply no argumemt.

I don,t see/or hear about PAK EFFORTS TO build a fifth gen fighter like india/russia.

I don,t see Lockheed Martin/ Boeing/ EADS all over Pakistan pushing weapons like F18S/H C17 transport planes & Typhoon fighters offering TOT too.

I don,t see multi billion dollar deals with Israel and pakistan for futeristic radars UAVs missles and drones.

I certainly don,t see the growth projections in both industrial/military power that you see with india FROM USA & WESTERN media.

This is not me fantasising THIS IS REALITY its happening AND YOU ALL KNOW its happening

JHMC for JF17 does not exist.

Chinese, South African or most probably french HMDs are most likely to be fitted in jf-17 however the exact type is not specified. HMD is a prime requirement for jf-17s and they will get one to engage targets off bore sight.
5th gen missles do not exist. for any PAF fighter.
mr.paa did you even bother to research a bit?
South Africa and Brazil will start to manufacture the Denel Dynamics A-Darter fifth-generation infra-red guided short-range air-to-air missile (IRSRAAM)in early 2011.
(The Pakistan Air Force may choose to equip its JF-17 combat aircraft with the A-Darter missile as part of the program's 5th generation short range air-to-air missile requirement.) and just to let you know RSA helped PAK alot with developing ALCM and improved version of Raptor I and II AGMs.

and rest of your post is just useless and unworthy of comment.
paaaa :rofl:

PAF may choose to equip the darter which will enter service in 2011 with South Africa.

Yeah ok more fantasy I see

IAF may just buy 200 Typhoons with metore BVR missles

or 200 F18 SUPER HORNETS with Amraam C7s

IAF may even field 250 FGFA PAK FA.

" PLEASE DON,T GIVE MAYBE, WILL HAPPEN,, IS NEGOTIATING ,, IS EVALUATING,,,

Give some hard facts.

42 basic Thunders with chinease radar KLJ7 & SD10 missle on soft loans of 650m dollars by 2013.

18 F16/52 frm USA with grant aid money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom