What's new

Su-30MKI & JF-17 Air Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Secondly, if a Su-30MKI pilot ever decided to engage into a dogfight with a JF-17, it will have an edge due to the thrust vectoring.

Thats only possible if the thunder pilot forgot to bring his JHMCS and ground crews forgot to arm it with 5th generation SRAAM.

Its not even been a week that the plane was inducted and they're talking about upgrades.[/B

Ever heard about plans of PAF?western avionics and radars?

Sure block II would be better but it ain't gonna turn it into an F22 either. Upgrades are just proposed, not decided yet. So talking about upgrades is not promising for now.
First u dont have a raptor,
2)su 30 is not a raptor or it doesnt desend from heaven.
3)Proposed by PAF and hell even Head of PAF has said that many times.Now tell me where ur so called opinion comes from?

Tell me one plane in the world that doesn't crash. Let JF-17 be inducted in good numbers and then we'll see how good it is.
Dude look at Mig 21s crash records..they are called Flying coffins
And what has induction of JF17 got to do with upcomming crashes?:lol:
How are you so certain that the plane that crashed was a bison and not a regular Mig21?
Bison is not a jet its an upgrade just like our Pgs with french avionics,martin baker seat and griffons radars.
2)Upgrades were done on its avionics not its engines and not to forget ur bisons are 50 years old.
And when a jet crashes they dont publish its whole bio data....If a mirage2000 crashes theyll probably call it mirage not 2000 or the whole upgrade package.

JF 17 is a good AC but the thread is quite addled as JF 17 and MKI would face each other in future has diminutive chances.

SU30MKI

With 2 ENGINES & TVC engines will run circles around any single engined Fighter including Thunder.

The shear thrust acceleration and brute force will give MKI huge advantages.

TVC means the angle of attack is twice that +/- OF THE Thunder

Twice as many missles

2 pilots to share workload

Jammers/electronics frm Israel makes SU30MKI the flanker in the world

Thunder in a 1 v 1 situation or indeed 10 v 10 WILL BE in real trouble unless they have a TOP NOTCH back up fighter in the battle... ie Rafael/TyphooN ETC.

SU30MKI

With 2 ENGINES & TVC engines will run circles around any single engined Fighter including Thunder.

Goodness me; those 2 Huge Engines mean the SU30MKI is going to be soo fast that it will run in circles around the JF17, and all the JF17 can do is sit and pray to God because the sheer speed of SU30MKI makes it invisible to naked eye :lol:. Maybe you are forgetting that those 2 Huge Engines will make it the perfect target for a Heat Seeking Missile, and i would love to see that TVC dodge a 5th Generation Missile capable of manuvering at 50G's.

The shear thrust acceleration and brute force will give MKI huge advantages.

Really, than that means MIG25's should have just outsped all the incoming missiles instead of getting its a** kicked. The Americans and Israelis discovered it long time ago that instead of building fast planes, all they had to do was make fast missiles. No plane can outrun a heat seeking missile buddy, thats just fanboy talk.

TVC means the angle of attack is twice that +/- OF THE Thunder

When you add in JHMCS and Thunders small size, things pretty much evens out. Thunder has excellent turn rate just like the F16, the addition of JHMCS means it can challenge the SU30MKI head on.

Twice as many missles

Those extra missiles are the first thing the pilot will jettison when he realizes that a Missile is on its way.

Jammers/electronics frm Israel makes SU30MKI the flanker in the world

Goodness me, Jammers from Israel makes the MKI untouchable. I think its best the pilot for JF17 just lowers his landing gear and surrender quietly because those Super Duper Jammers from Israel will jam all the communications, electronics and radars of PAF. Those electronics/jammers certinely didnt help when MKI was locked by F16 Post Mumbai. Maybe you are forgetting that JF17 itself carries excellent EW/ECM suites, not to mention we will have other assets EW assets employed too.

Thunder in a 1 v 1 situation or indeed 10 v 10 WILL BE in real trouble unless they have a TOP NOTCH back up fighter in the battle... ie Rafael/TyphooN ETC.

JF17 datalinked with our Erieyes armed with 5th Generation Missiles is perfectly capable of defending itself against the MKI. On a side note, i still fail to understand why the Indians decided to introduce AWACS into the subcontinent. They basically took a huge advantage away from them, their PESA radars were simply unmatched but now thanks to the introduction of Erieyes we have neutralized that.

Its just pure Indian fanboy talk that MKI is God's Gift to Aviation, i laugh my a** when i hear Indian fanboys say that there is no way MKI can be shot down. Is there like some super switch inside MKI that makes it invincible against other aircrafts, what a lot of fanboys fail to take into account is that the pilots will have the biggest impact in combat not the Aircrafts. All i hear from Indian fanboys is MKI has Israeli Jammers, French Avionics etc etc etc. So what, does that make it untouchable. Its the Indians who have to tell us that we fear the MKI, but in reality PAF isnt that worried about MKI.

Last edited:
yes yes MKI has an alien shield! protecting it! seriously indians really go overboard! thank god not all are equally dumb! there are some sane ones in the lot! but the worse kind are the ones coming directly from Bharat Rakshak!!!

There is no way a JF-17 can beat a Su30-MKI

I don't see a comparison there. JF-17 is good but doesn't mean you can pit it against anything. It would be suitable if it was compared with bisons or mig 29 at max.

Honestly I mean its not like racing....where the most powerful car will eventually have an edge.....If thunder detects it.......all it will have to do is fire a BVR or Two to get the MKI on backfoot....I mean I wont let you play the game with your rules.......If thunder pilot know that MKI will have an edge in close in dogfight...will he be stupid to go for such an adventure.....

Honestly I mean its not like racing....where the most powerful car will eventually have an edge.....If thunder detects it.......all it will have to do is fire a BVR or Two to get the MKI on backfoot....I mean I wont let you play the game with your rules.......If thunder pilot know that MKI will have an edge in close in dogfight...will he be stupid to go for such an adventure.....

True very true,thing is Range of MKi's radar is more than JF-17's.So it will detect the thunder much before,launch a BVR missile and scoot off.....

:sick::sick::sick:

Please go through 1971 war and 1991 war:devil::devil:

any ya next time come up with battter EXCUSE:P

what about 71 war and 91?
PAF destroyed over 100 IAF planes with a lose of 30 in action? if you included self destroyed sabers by PAF in east wing then ya the list is about 42.

YEP....... IN 1971 WAR INDIA IAF WAS FAR MORE SUPERIOR THAN PAF IN BOTH NUMBER AND TECHNOLOGY BUT STILL PAF HAD EDGE IN AIR FIGHTS... PAF KICKED ........... OF IAF SU-7 ATTACKER .........

YEP....... IN 1971 WAR INDIA IAF WAS FAR MORE SUPERIOR THAN PAF IN BOTH NUMBER AND TECHNOLOGY BUT STILL PAF HAD EDGE IN AIR FIGHTS... PAF KICKED ........... OF IAF SU-7 ATTACKER .........

Did You really check your source???? You know something? IAF was conducting Air raids in pakistan in the 1971 war, and PAF was so defensive that it couldnt do much.....

PAF conducted air raides on India but Not a single aircraft was destroyed in these raids and runways damaged were repaired within a matter of hours.....

Combat Aircraft Losses

Description Pakistan India
Air to Air.............19...........19
Ground Fire........15...........35
On Ground.........29...........2
Total..................63...........56

PAF squadrons tended to have more aircraft per squadron than the IAF. This was further bolstered by the acquisition of an unspecified number of F-86 Sabres, Mirage IIIs, Starfighters (from Jordan) and about 15 Chinese F-6s in the months prior to the war. These aircraft were not accounted for the IISS in its 1971 Military balance or in any other report. Also, the serviceability of PAF Sabres was much higher - meaning more aircraft could be fielded. The Indians had 16 aircraft per combat squadron but the effective availability during the war was 12 per squadron. Bomber and transporter squadron had 10 aircraft each of which about 6 to 8 were serviceable at any given time. Many PAF squadrons, in contrast, had as many as 25 aircraft. Thus, while the PAf was outnumbered in the West, at no point was it ever fighting against overwhelming odds........

So PAF used more aircrafts than the IAF but IAF still stood tall...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom