What's new

Su-30 jet crash: Bodies of missing pilots found

A rare point in time when even Pakistani members showed better compassion and understanding than a useless Chinese troll, take a hike! if you can't say something good, then don't say anything at all!

Let him. Who cares. One fifty cent troll on an obscure Pakistani website aint gonna decide the fate of our soldiers.

Let him be happy in his bubble.

It's our land. Two Indian intruders die, what's big I say something. That's the price they have to pay. no sympathy to intruder.

:lol: ok did the Chinese bring down the su 30? where is proof? what is your source? AP is an integral part of India, always has been - you lot seem so frustrated. stop derailing the thread and stick to the topic. RIP soldiers and we will ensure justice is done by finding out the root cause of the accident. *yes that is correct accident*

Last edited:
:lol: ok did the Chinese bring down the su 30? where is proof? what is your source? AP is an intergal part of India, always has been - you lot seem so frustrated. any stop derailing the thread and stick to the topic. RIP soldiers and we will ensure justice is done by finding out the root cause of the accident. *yes that is correct accident*
We don't to have to do anything, it falled out of sky itself. The sky of south Tibet can't tolerate it.

How much do you care about the dead soldier? What difference does it make in your life? What have you done for that martyr?
Only lip service and hypocracy.

I've been enough of giving RIP to those Indian intruder to Kashmir and South Tibet. A soldier's destination is sacrifice, not to mention intruders and illegal occupiers.

I've been enough of giving RIP to those Indian intruder to Kashmir and South Tibet. A soldier's destination is sacrifice, not to mention intruders and illegal occupiers.

Unless they had crossed LAC, they are not intruders. Stop embarrassing yourself with this sort of horrible idiocy. If you can't respect a fallen soldier then please keep quiet. You are just making a fool of yourself.

Thank you.

absolutely its the GOI fault for flying their junk fighters in illegally occupied territories, absolutely no sympathies for an army that goes around blinding young kids for throwing stones.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...ot-brought-home-to-kerala/article18705683.ece

Pinarayijpg

Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan paid his last respects to the departed soldier at his home here at 1 p.m. Photo: Facebook/@Pinarayi Vijayan

The body of Flight Lieutenant S. Achudev would be taken to his hometown Kozhikode this evening.

The body of Flight Lieutenant S. Achudev, who had died in the Sukhoi jet crash in Asom-Arunachal Pradesh border area on May 23, was brought to the capital this morning.

The body was brought here by a special Air Force plane around 9.30 a.m. and taken to his home at Sreekariam in the city and kept for public viewing. The body would be taken to his hometown Kozhikode this evening.

Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan paid his last respects to the departed soldier at his home here at 1 p.m.

Air Force officers consolling the parents of late Flight Lt S Achudev in Thiruvananthapuram on Friday. He was one of the pilot of Sukhoi Su-30 MKI aircraft which crashed approximately 60 km from Tezpur airbase on May 23.
20170602191827.jpg

Engine failure or HAL's stupidity or Russian engine maintenance neligence or fake Chinese components?

This is not derailing or off topic but mine is

1. Su-30 jet crash: Bodies of missing pilots found was deleted. Reason: Post of No-Value/Off-Topic Discussion/Derailing are not allowed.[/paste:font]Yesterday at 9:29 PM
  2. Su-30 jet crash: Bodies of missing pilots found was deleted. Reason: Post of No-Value/Off-Topic Discussion/Derailing are not allowed.[/paste:font]Yesterday at 9:29 PM
  3. Su-30 jet crash: Bodies of missing pilots found was deleted. Reason: Derailing, Off-Topic Discussion are not allowed.[/paste:font]
Which mod did this, Do you have a conscience?

This is not derailing or off topic but mine is

1. Su-30 jet crash: Bodies of missing pilots found was deleted. Reason: Post of No-Value/Off-Topic Discussion/Derailing are not allowed.[/paste:font]Yesterday at 9:29 PM
  2. Su-30 jet crash: Bodies of missing pilots found was deleted. Reason: Post of No-Value/Off-Topic Discussion/Derailing are not allowed.[/paste:font]Yesterday at 9:29 PM
  3. Su-30 jet crash: Bodies of missing pilots found was deleted. Reason: Derailing, Off-Topic Discussion are not allowed.[/paste:font]
Which mod did this, Do you have a conscience?
Conscience is for commorade, not for intruders.

When we take back Taiwan, we will address the south Tibet issue. Count your minutes there.

A soldier's destination is sacrifice, not to mention intruders and illegal occupiers.

What is their (soldiers) own fault?
They were following their superiors orders, they were duty bound.

To accuse the pawn and let go political decision of top brass is not the prudent way of arriving at conclusions.

What is their (soldiers) own fault?
They were following their superiors orders, they were duty bound.

To accuse the pawn and let go political decision of top brass is not the prudent way of arriving at conclusions.
Who vote for its very own government? It's people! I have no problem if the So30MKI crash in India, but I have problem when it crash in China territory.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom