What's new

SU-30 fighter pilots focusing on beyond visual range combat

700km was initial version range, it is continuously upgraded and as PN is now custodian of 2nd strike capability of Pakistan it means Baber CM can now hit targets beyond 1000kms.

can you provide source or is it your own claim? ???

Why you are changing the discussion to BMs??? Where did I discussed those in this thread??

Is trolling your national game???

you trollin every thread... yet you are blaming others???

Don't worry PAF have all your FOB covered and all bases upto 350kms are also in range of PAF's weapons reach. PA will take care of bases beyond 350kms with their long range assets. :)
And IA, IAF don't have counter measures. .. or they don't have assets to cover your bases or so... we have strategic depth which pakistan lack off..

Well,I did hear such a thing somewhere in the past.But I don't think (and so does Deterrent) the 1000km ranged version of Hatf VII is ready yet.But the work is underway for sure.

He mistook the Shaurya for a ballistic missile,which is rather a common mistake to make.By the way, @The Deterrent had once posted a good pdf file describing the charecteristics of this sort of depressed trajectory missiles,it would be great if he could post it here once more,if he's got the time of course. :)

Basel isn't, The Deterrent is!!

Have some shame......for fuckk's sake,HAVE SOME SHAME!! Pakistan lost over 5500 square miles of territory on the West!!Did you forget how you Bhutto had to literally beg to Mrs Indira Gandhi in Shimla to kindly return the West Pakistani territory which was being held by India,that otherwise the government would fall and stuffs??!!If I were you,I would think ten times before making such claims as you have been doing for sometimes now.
''Have some SHAME'', you say !!!...do you know what the term means......obviously NOT, else you would practice what you preach.....if you had an iota of SHAME, you would try, i mean we know it's difficult for you people, but at least try to address the query.... but NO, your tiny ego is too vulnerable to look at it from a different prospective.
Ask an American about Pearl Harbour and i can assure you he wouldn't go into a tangent of turning Hiroshima and Nagasaki into toast but then those are credible citizens of a superpower and then we have Indians who consider themselves as some micro power, who will grasp any straw to make themselves look good. You people would wank a bull and still convince yourself that you have milked a cow hence a it's a futile exercise expecting some worthwhile reply from you.

''Have some SHAME'', you say !!!...do you know what the term means......obviously NOT, else you would practice what you preach.....if you had an iota of SHAME, you would try, i mean we know it's difficult for you people, but at least try to address the query.... but NO, your tiny ego is too vulnerable to look at it from a different prospective.
Ask an American about Pearl Harbour and i can assure you he wouldn't go into a tangent of turning Hiroshima and Nagasaki into toast but then those are credible citizens of a superpower and then we have Indians who consider themselves as some micro power, who will grasp any straw to make themselves look good. You people would wank a bull and still convince yourself that you have milked a cow hence a it's a futile exercise expecting some worthwhile reply from you.

Now hang in there bra,no need to bad mouth all the Indians,when your beef is with me here.Now coming to the point,seems like I misunderstood your comment.But you never mentioned even once in that comment,that you had been talking about air warfare all along!!And if that wasn't enough,you also threw in the Longewalla incident into your comment,without caring to mention that you had been talking about the Hunters,which led to all the misinterpretations of your comment being made.But anyways,I'm man enough to admit when I've been wrong,so I here by present my heartfelt apologies to you,no question asked.Now whether to accept my apology or not,I leave that decision up to you.

Last edited:
Now hang in there bra,no need to bad mouth all the Indians,when your beef is with me here.Now coming to the point,seems like I misunderstood your comment.But you never mentioned even once in that comment,that you had been talking about air warfare all along!!And if that wasn't enough,you also threw in the Longewalla incident into your comment,without caring to mention that you had been talking about the Hunters,which led to all the misinterpretations of your comment being made.But anyways,I'm man enough to accept when I've been wrong,so I here by present my heartfelt apologies to you,no question asked.Now whether to accept my apology or not,I leave that decision up to you.
No hard feelings mate, you have earned my respect....sorry for my harsh comment. :cheers:

And IA, IAF don't have counter measures. .. or they don't have assets to cover your bases or so... we have strategic depth which pakistan lack off..

When did I mention that PA will use BMs to hit air bases? Don't twist things to support your fellow Indian.

@Horus @waz plz look into it, these Indians are trolling and twisting things to prove themselves right. Also please clarify him about 2nd strike capability of Pakistan, as you also knowledgeable members in this regards.

Whatever I say here Indians try to twist it.

When did I mention that PA will use BMs to hit air bases? Don't twist things to support your fellow Indian.

@Horus @waz plz look into it, these Indians are trolling and twisting things to prove themselves right. Also please clarify him about 2nd strike capability of Pakistan, as you also knowledgeable members in this regards.

Whatever I say here Indians try to twist it.

what it supposed to do with thread. ... I never twisted.... read your posts...
700km was initial version range, it is continuously upgraded and as PN is now custodian of 2nd strike capability of Pakistan it means Baber CM can now hit targets beyond 1000kms.

You bring CM here..
You have reading problem mister I never hinted BM as PA have other options to hit at standoff ranges, which are very accurate in hitting targets.

again PA
Don't worry PAF have all your FOB covered and all bases upto 350kms are also in range of PAF's weapons reach. PA will take care of bases beyond 350kms with their long range assets. :)

you troll another time... like if IAF and IA don't have counter measures. .. you talk like IA and IAF will sit and watch.....
Too much chest thumping but little knowledge of how war were / would be fought between Pakistan and India.

K-15 is not PGM, its a SLBM, PA also have capability to use BMs as you mentioned.

To much lack of knowledge you enjoy about Pakistan and you also don't read properly too.

I never said that beyond 350kms PA will use BMs for precision strike at standoff ranges, I said Baber CMs will be used in this role and Pakistan have good numbers available.

what it supposed to do with thread. ... I never twisted.... read your posts...

You bring CM here..

again PA

you troll another time... like if IAF and IA don't have counter measures. .. you talk like IA and IAF will sit and watch.....

It was response to trolls of your Indian members, first correct your backyard before looking into others home.

Best of luck to your so called mighty Su-30 which PAF pilots don't care most due to various reasons, they believe M2k, Mig-29s are more theat then MKIs.

It was response to trolls of your Indian members, first correct your backyard before looking into others home.

Best of luck to your so called mighty Su-30 which PAF pilots don't care most due to various reasons, they believe M2k, Mig-29s are more theat then MKIs.
as if you are not a troll... you are the most respectable member in the forum, who can deviate the topic of thread.... and the one who boast capabilities in each and every thread subjected to Indian armed forces... be it Navy induction of new ships or Army artillery or airforce. ... each and every thread the most common claims of yours is... PA or PAF or PN might be prepared for this and that.... there might be scret deals... etc.... yet you are blaming Indian members??? funny isn't it...

Back
Top Bottom