What's new

SU-30 fighter pilots focusing on beyond visual range combat

Too much chest thumping but little knowledge of how war were / would be fought between Pakistan and India.

K-15 is not PGM, its a SLBM, PA also have capability to use BMs as you mentioned.

First of all,the K 15 also has a land version,it's called Shaurya in case you did not know.In fact,it was induct even before the testing of the sub launched version was completed!!And secondly,it's not even a ballistic missile,the reason??Simple,cause it doesn't actually follow a ballistic flight path in the first place!!The truth is that Shaurya and the Sagarika has been wrongly reported as being a ballistic missile for long by the ill informed reporters,when in reality,it's a direct Indian analogous to the Russian Iskander M!!

The fact is,you are the one who indulges in breast thumping more than often without any real knowledge!!

First of all,the K 15 also has a land version,it's called Shaurya in case you did not know.In fact,it was induct even before the testing of the sub launched version was completed!!And secondly,it's not even a ballistic missile,the reason??Simple,cause it doesn't actually follow a ballistic flight path in the first place!!The truth is that Shaurya and the Sagarika has been wrongly reported as being a ballistic missile for long by the ill informed reporters,when in reality,it's a direct Indian analogous to the Russian Iskander M!!

The fact is,you are the one who indulges in breast thumping more than often without any real knowledge!!

Why you are changing the discussion to BMs??? Where did I discussed those in this thread??

Is trolling your national game???

Why you are changing the discussion to BMs??? Where did I discussed those in this thread??

Is trolling your national game???

You are such a crybaby!!It's you who hinted about use of BMs by your Army,not me!!Check your posts again kid!!And besides,it's none of my concerns if an uninformed madrassa boy mistakes a tactical missile for a BM!!

You are such a crybaby!!It's you who hinted about use of BMs by your Army,not me!!Check your posts again kid!!And besides,it's none of my concerns if an uninformed madrassa boy mistakes a tactical missile for a BM!!

You have reading problem mister I never hinted BM as PA have other options to hit at standoff ranges, which are very accurate in hitting targets.

You have reading problem mister I never hinted BM as PA have other options to hit at standoff ranges, which are very accurate in hitting targets.

Oh,so you meant your Hatf VIIs. But at a reported 700 km,their range is just too limited to engage IAF bases that are situated too dip inside Indian hinterlands!!That's the reason I thought you had hinted at our ballistic missiles.
Anyways,even the air launched Brahmos has a range of 550 km or so,enough to cover the whole Pakistani landmass from within the safety of Indian air space,so use of Shaurya type missiles may not be necessary at all.

Get Serious Pakistanis.

A WAR WITH INDIA

With what ??????

Your teetering on the brink of collapse due to a internal war with your own kind who have infested your political rank and military. FINANCIALLY reliant on IMF and USA aid.

AND you talking on taking ON INDIA in a FUL SCALE WAR .

with WHAT ???

Get Serious Pakistanis.

A WAR WITH INDIA

With what ??????

Your teetering on the brink of collapse due to a internal war with your own kind who have infested your political rank and military. FINANCIALLY reliant on IMF and USA aid.

AND you talking on taking ON INDIA in a FUL SCALE WAR .

with WHAT ???
Trouble is every other internet warrior considers himself an expert on Pakistani matters and warfare.
Or may be every Indian on PDF has to present himself on a imaginary high Horse.
Keep this close to your heart, any full scale war between the two countries, whatever the outcome for Pakistan, it's going to hurt India bad....real bad.....not just that, but all the insurgency and separatist movements inside India will then find the opportunity to achieve their goals....something well known to your leaders.

Oh,so you meant your Hatf VIIs. But at a reported 700 km,their range is just too limited to engage IAF bases that are situated too dip inside Indian hinterlands!!
Exactly which bases might they be?

Exactly which bases might they be?

The ones in the East,Middle and South.Anything out side the 700 km line from Pakistani border.And besides,its speed and flight characteristics are very similar to our Lakshya drones,which were designed to mimic terrain hugging LACMs,coupled with the development and induction of combined Radar-Laser finger printing sensors,that can pick up signals from the altimeters inside such missiles,should make it easier to counter threats like Hatf VII and Ra'ad LACMs,compared to that of the likes of CJ 10.

Last edited:
Not just skyhawks,but also mirage-3s.And at high altitude without OBOG tech or EW equipment.Mig-21 is same gen aircraft as mirage 3.You conveniently ignore the extreme problems of flying at high altitudes.My 5 cents is seeing mighty PAF hide in its bases against 'poor' IAF tells you the story.You were the original fool for saying IAF just catching up BVR combat,which is blatantly false.So yes you did post like a novice.
Either you are a liar or simply foolish. Strela-2 has a ceiling of 4500 feet. So how in the world did it manage to hit a Mirage 3 at "High Altitude". Did they use magical supernatural forces to take the missile to High Altitude?

Let me educate you. MANPADs as a rule are used against low-flying aircraft. Your claim that it scored a hit against a high speed jet fighter at high altitude is just ignorance at its peak.

I think arguing with you has permanently drained my IQ and made me stupid.

Be-bzi4CcAA-uiC.jpg

The ones in the East and south.
You do know if your Air Force runs off to eastern air bases, then essentially PAF airbases naturally become out of their range and also they give up their role of protecting ground forces. PAF will control the skies over Indian army and war will be lost. The strategy is foolish and self defeating in purpose.

Either you are a liar or simply foolish. Strela-2 has a ceiling of 4500 feet. So how in the world did it manage to hit a Mirage 3 at "High Altitude". Did they use magical supernatural forces to take the missile to High Altitude?

Let me educate you. MANPADs as a rule are used against low-flying aircraft. Your claim that it scored a hit against a high speed jet fighter at high altitude is just ignorance at its peak.

Be-bzi4CcAA-uiC.jpg

You do know if your Air Force runs off to eastern air bases, then essentially PAF airbases naturally become out of their range and also they give up their role of protecting ground forces. PAF will control the skies over Indian army and war will be lost. The strategy is foolish and self defeating in purpose.
The irony is that in every India v Pak scenario, the Indian members will drag 1971 into discussion with the surrender images but in the Western sector, they dare not look beyond Longewala and no Indian member dare comment or answer on my following thread.

Will the India Air force come clean !

Be-bzi4CcAA-uiC.jpg

You have heard of low level airstrikes or what?In age of unguided bombs thats how most effective ground strikes were made.And at low level aircraft are highly vulnerable.The targets were at 14,000-18,000 ft.The high-altitude ops restricts fighter performance.aircraft performance reduces drastically due to less atmospheric density as also the ballistics of bombs.Because of their rudimentary bomb sights, the inaccuracy of their unguided weaponsMiG-21, MiG-23, and MiG-27 pilots typically achieved only limited effectiveness when attempting to provide close air support against enemy point targets.They resorted to use of hand held GPS devices.Against snow and rocky background its impossible to get visual identification of targets from highest altitude.How are u going to bomb targets u can't even see or locate?We didn't have LITENING targeting pods,EW countermeasures ,or guided munitions back then except for on the mirages.

Moreover,The sun rise cast shadows in the valleys from 8AM, when visibility was considerably reduced and targets could not be seen. The clouds engulfed the ridges and peaks by 11AM. Therefore, the window of opportunity was only the three-hour period between 8AM and 11AM.

Without knowing any of these finer points you keep barking like a buffoon.

You have heard of low level airstrikes or what?In age of unguided bombs thats how most effective ground strikes were made.And at low level aircraft are highly vulnerable.The targets were at 14,000-18,000 ft.The high-altitude ops restricts fighter performance.aircraft performance reduces drastically due to less atmospheric density as also the ballistics of bombs.Because of their rudimentary bomb sights, the inaccuracy of their unguided weaponsMiG-21, MiG-23, and MiG-27 pilots typically achieved only limited effectiveness when attempting to provide close air support against enemy point targets.They resorted to use of hand held GPS devices.Against snow and rocky background its impossible to get visual identification of targets from highest altitude.How are u going to bomb targets u can't even see or locate?We didn't have LITENING targeting pods,EW countermeasures ,or guided munitions back then except for on the mirages.

Moreover,The sun rise cast shadows in the valleys from 8AM, when visibility was considerably reduced and targets could not be seen. The clouds engulfed the ridges and peaks by 11AM. Therefore, the window of opportunity was only the three-hour period between 8AM and 11AM.

Without knowing any of these finer points you keep barking like a buffoon.

Even LGB and litening pod on mirages were acquired in emergency basis..

Back
Top Bottom