What's new

Stupid egypians burn our flag

me too respect Saudi Arabia flag but our flag is the oldest and have Islamic symbols

Red: indicates the blood of the martyrs in defense of the homeland,
White: signifies peace and security,
Crescent: indicates the Islamic affiliation,
Star: show the five rules of Islam.
That is interesting to know...

you can expect any level of stupidity from them no wonder .

Everyone, calm down. A few morons burning a flag does not equate the whole of Egypt (a nation with a population of 85 million) or Egyptians insulting your nation nor is it in any way acceptable that they did such a thing. Take it as that, an isolated incident.

There is no need for insults or demeaning language or indeed threats (when you are in no position to threaten anyone, and you don't need to be). The perpetrators will get what they deserve in life not in law for their actions.

@Mahmoud_EGY Hady nafsak shawaya ya3am we sebhom yeloko shwaya, fel akher ihna ekhwat weh maynfa3sh eltarika deh fel mo3amla.
ok i dont like internet battles anyway but i didnt insult anyone

A group of Egyptian slaves of Sisi burn Tunisia flag supposing that is flag of Turkey
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:
egyptians must respect Tunisian Flag
it is the oldest Arab flag
Flag of Algeria Adopted July 3, 1962
Flag of Bahrain used from 1972
Flag of Comoros officially adopted on 7 January 2002
Flag of Djibouti was adopted in 1977

Flag of Egypt Adopted October 4, 1984
Flag of Iraq Adopted 22 January 2008
Flag of Jordan officially adopted on April 18, 1928
Flag of Kuwait adopted on September 7, 1961
Flag of Lebanon Adopted December 7, 1943
Flag of Libya Adopted 24 December 1951 ; 3 August 2011 (re-adoption)
Flag of Mauritania Adopted April 1, 1959
Flag of Morocco Adopted 17 November 1915
Flag of Oman Adopted 1995 (slight adaptation from 1970)
Palestinian flag Adopted 15 November 1988 Used (de facto) since 1964
Flag of Qatar Adopted 9 July 1971
Flag of Saudi Arabia Adopted March 15, 1973
Flag of Somalia Adopted October 12, 1954
Flag of Sudan Adopted 20 May 1970

Flag of Tunisia Adopted 1831
Flag of the United Arab Emirates adopted on December 2, 1971
Flag of Yemen adopted on May 22, 1990‏

Mate idoit are everywhere and you will find here in forum also

i respect all Arab flags and most of world flags except Israel , French , china , north Korea, Valenzuela , african nations , Vietnam ( means communist and our enemies and french )

go to hell cici slaves egy army slaves

what is the deal with qatar , its not even a country just an american base apart from the fact their filthy goverment is arming terrorists in egypt and other arab countries

I agree that Qatar is a trouble maker for the region. It needs to be put in place and be reminded of its actual size.

I agree that Qatar is a trouble maker for the region. It needs to be put in place and be reminded of its actual size.

They are basically under American protection , only when this protection is gone qatar would change automatically .

Back
Top Bottom