What's new

Stupid egypians burn our flag

No wonder that PDF is bad for your mental well-being. Turns everyone crazy if we were not that before we are surely that now today.

"Not yet crazy? Then join PDF and you have a guarantee of becoming crazy". Marvelous slogan.

Blame the one who provokes, he's trying to give the impression that Gaza is responsible for the current state of a whole nation because his hatred for Palestinians is off the roofs. Hamas would never turn it's guns towards a Muslim army nor even ever consider doing that to a neighboring Arabic nation. Egypt and Palestine are in talks together contrary to what he tries to portray as the situation along the Gaza/Egypt border. Even the Egyptian army acknowledges that Sinai has nothing to do with Hamas but this is what the 1% and top military brass want to publish to the people so that they have a cause in Egypt. Sisi has no cause, he doesn't know what to do with Egypt so he plays the political game of being "attacked by terrorists" and everyone knows that's BS and there's no reality to it so he tries putting an actual government in the story so he could try gaining any credibility.

This is why he will fail, he doesn't have any cause, nobody knows where he's leading Egypt and he hasn't done any different other than previous dictators so you will see the Egyptian people will not be satisfied. Only a sick kafir criminal implies a small strip of land under a siege with near 40% unemployment has the capabilities of a superpower to go around interfere in people's nations.

Blame the one who provokes, he's trying to give the impression that Gaza is responsible for the current state of a whole nation because his hatred for Palestinians is off the roofs. Hamas would never turn it's guns towards a Muslim army nor even ever consider doing that to a neighboring Arabic nation. Egypt and Palestine are in talks together contrary to what he tries to portray as the situation along the Gaza/Egypt border. Even the Egyptian army acknowledges that Sinai has nothing to do with Hamas but this is what the 1% and top military brass want to publish to the people so that they have a cause in Egypt. Sisi has no cause, he doesn't know what to do with Egypt so he plays the political game of being "attacked by terrorists" and everyone knows that's BS and there's no reality to it so he tries putting an actual government in the story so he could try gaining any credibility.

This is why he will fail, he doesn't have any cause, nobody knows where he's leading Egypt and he hasn't done any different other than previous dictators so you will see the Egyptian people will not be satisfied. Only a sick kafir criminal implies a small strip of land under a siege with near 40% unemployment has the capabilities of a superpower to go around interfere in people's nations.

Just talking about the forum in general. It turns everyone crazy. Not you or your posts. I have not read the debate. Anyway going to call it a day. Leave PDF before it is too late.

I lack the knowledge about this issue.... but are you sure that sounded like a exaggeration to me. I mean if Egypt is that much capable that makes us like the super power of ME. o_O

Mahatir likes to exaggerate from time to time. Otherwise he is a good member. Not yet completely crazy like the rest of us.

Anyway you do recognize our new Jewish user right? He is an old friend of the forum.

Well, I am going to hang that Israeli flag in my apartment.

Post an Arab-Hebrew song.
Yemeni Jewish

I'm not very into it. I prefer electronic music which is probably haram for you.

I know there are newer Israeli/Arab singers these days. I saw an article about an up and coming one on Haaretz a few weeks ago, but forget her name.

Yemeni Jewish

I'm not very into it. I prefer electronic music whicyh is probably haram for you.

I know there are newer singers these days. I saw an article about an up and coming one on Haaretz a few weeks ago, but forget her name.

What if I told you that I am a huge fan of Satanic music and heavy metal?:lol:

Yemeni Jews. Good people.

Mahatir likes to exaggerate from time to time. Otherwise he is a good member. Not yet completely crazy like the rest of us.

Anyway you do recognize our new Jewish user right? He is an old friend of the forum.

Most of the Israeli users are level-headed unlike this one....

Andi remember there was an "Mozambik Drill" posting offensive shit like this one...... o_O

remember Egyptian army is capable of fighting the whole Arab world combined yet along your worthless mugahideen .
But Israel defeated Egypt with ease, so, in essence, you're saying Israel is stronger than the whole Arab world combined?

Stupid idiot I never inferred Palestinians in sieged enclave in a humanitarian crisis would try to declare war on Egypt only a sick gulf born kafir kalb like you would imply that.

LOL, idiot Egyptian soliders and Hamas fighters are friends, you don't have a clue about the situation and Egypt isn't a junky gulfie idiot like you.

Hahaha that was really funny to read. :rofl:
Hazzy I really admire your defiance and persistence to stand up for yourself. Very bold too and not afraid to speak his mind! :D
This is the famous Palestinian resistance and boldness. They are born with this attribute, as they are born under occupation from a bastard regime.

Keep it up my dear Palestinian bro :)

I lack the knowledge about this issue.... but are you sure that sounded like a exaggeration to me. I mean if Egypt is that much capable that makes us like the super power of ME. o_O

I mean Egypt is capable of repelling a foreign invasion composed of all Arab countries combined and this is actually an accurate statement , Egyptians form 30% of the Arab world population. and you will have to subtract the 10 million kurds living in Arab world along with christians and also shia as non of those have any sympathy with the muslim brotherhood and also gulf states.

The guy called Hazzy was talking about regime change in Egypt and I told him even with Arabs support they will not be capable of conquering Egypt.

I mean Egypt is capable of repelling a foreign invasion composed of all Arab countries combined and this is actually an accurate statement , Egyptians form 30% of the Arab world population. and you will have to subtract the 10 million kurds living in Arab world along with christians and also shia as non of those have any sympathy with the muslim brotherhood and also gulf states.

The guy called Hazzy was talking about regime change in Egypt and I told him even with Arabs support they will not be capable of conquering Egypt.

I think you are misrepresenting Hazzy's views.
Hazzy probably meant indigenous regime change from within Egypt by Egyptians, and not forced from outside Arab countries or Hamas.

Hamas and Palestinians in Gaza are a very besieged people and less than 2 million population. How is a besieged 2 million population going to conquer Egypt (the Arab superpower)?

Last edited:
@mahatir

Stupid idiot I never inferred Palestinians in sieged enclave in a humanitarian crisis would try to declare war on Egypt only a sick gulf born kafir kalb like you would imply that.

Palestinians have nothing to do with the situation in Egypt, Sisi will end up screwing himself up, it's the Egyptian people who influence Egypt. :D

So don't worry yourself we aren't doing anything you will see how he ends up failing :partay:

I've been to Egypt much more than you and could care less what a crybaby like you tries to imply. :rofl:

Stay in your shitty island that Iran will nuke off the planet. :omghaha:

Sissi most probably will be Egypt next president if he decides to run for next elections and thus it would mean your MB pali gang in Gaza would be in direct coalition with the Egyptian nation and Army if you attack al sissi .

Very simple the Egyptian army is unified and no one defected for mubarak or morsi or your so called MB group , they are more than willing to kick your *** if necessary like what happened to your mugahideen brothers in sinai .

Using brute force against hamas would mean mercy , it would be better killing you slowly through destroying all those tunnels and creating a 300m-1km buffer zone has been largely created recently in sinai .

now enjoy your little paradise in gaza.

Egyptian army launches campaign to create buffer zone on Gaza border | Maan News Agency

Egypt's Buffer-Zone Move Shocks Hamas - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

I think you are misrepresenting Hazzy's views.
Hazzy probably meant indigenous regime change from within Egypt by Egyptians, and not forced from outside Arab countries or Hamas.

Hamas and Palestinians in Gaza are a very besieged people and less than 2 million population. How is a besieged 2 million population going to conquer Egypt (the Arab superpower)?

I am talking about the MB attempting regime change and it does not matter nationality, MB members are only loyal to their group not country , this is why they got kicked out of power in Egypt and their leaders escaped to qatar and turkey .

I guess I made it clear , you will need foreign support for such a thing and even if there is full foreign support you would change anything going on there , it over now end of story .

Back
Top Bottom