What's new

Stupid egypians burn our flag

1613800_531250373656522_1272298599_n.jpg
May Allah defend the Tunisian army and the "women" (if you get this :P).

I think you are misrepresenting Hazzy's views.
Hazzy probably meant indigenous regime change from within Egypt by Egyptians, and not forced from outside Arab countries or Hamas.

Hamas and Palestinians in Gaza are a very besieged people and less than 2 million population. How is a besieged 2 million population going to conquer Egypt (the Arab superpower)?

I am not talking about palestinians , I am very specific referring to MB members inside Egypt and outside . In addition Egyptians will not fight for political Islam , it never succeeded in Egypt and never will .

Apart from the fact there are no longer any protests in Egypt , Just some Terrorists attacks carried out by MB sympathizers and members which even made majority even hate them more.

I have no sympathy for people who play with religion to gain power , this is why I always say shia and sunni islamists must be eliminated wherever they exist .

imagine these dogs are still killing each other and fighting over the leadership of the region on the behalf of two people who died 1400 years ago , pathetic monkeys .

I am not talking about palestinians , I am very specific referring to MB members inside Egypt and outside . In addition Egyptians will not fight for political Islam , it never succeeded in Egypt and never will .

Apart from the fact there are no longer any protests in Egypt , Just some Terrorists attacks carried out by MB sympathizers and members which even made majority even hate them more.

I have no sympathy for people who play with religion to gain power , this is why I always say shia and sunni islamists must be eliminated wherever they exist .

imagine these dogs are still killing each other and fighting over the leadership of the region on the behalf of two people who died 1400 years ago , pathetic monkeys .

Damn you're very agressive. lol

We are used to our flag being burned by Islamists of both persuasions (Sunni & Shia)

To be fair, it's good for flag business.

Lots of Israelis make some good money printing them, selling them abroad to be burned.

We just laugh at you when you burn flags.

I wonder whose flag gets burned more? Yours or ours :lol: Personally doesn't bother me in the least. However, I do understand and respect the fact that some might take offense at their countries flags being burned.

Last edited:
Sissi most probably will be Egypt next president if he decides to run for next elections and thus it would mean your MB pali gang in Gaza would be in direct coalition with the Egyptian nation and Army if you attack al sissi .

You have terrible reading comprehension if you think I was speaking of regime change when I'm telling you over and over again he doesn't know which direction to take Egypt. :lol:

Very simple the Egyptian army is unified and no one defected for mubarak or morsi or your so called MB group , they are more than willing to kick your *** if necessary like what happened to your mugahideen brothers in sinai .

LOL, not even 0.00000000000000001 of Egypt's problems are related to Gaza yet you have a different picture, you'd make a great political analyst kalb hawyaan Khara. :rofl:

Using brute force against hamas would mean mercy , it would be better killing you slowly through destroying all those tunnels and creating a 300m-1km buffer zone has been largely created recently in sinai .

In your wet dreams ibn qahbah Ha Ha ha! You're so desperate for something like that to happen its so funny! :omghaha::laughcry:

This isn't new idiot, even while I was on the border they were working on it, Sissy wants to take attention off the daily protests occurring in Egypt's capital and tries to justify his cause.

Damn you're very agressive. lol

This guys not aggressive bro...:D, he's by far one of the dumbest creatures I've ever seen on this earth. :rofl:

You have terrible reading comprehension if you think I was speaking of regime change when I'm telling you over and over again he doesn't know which direction to take Egypt. :lol:

LOL, not even 0.00000000000000001 of Egypt's problems are related to Gaza yet you have a different picture, you'd make a great political analyst kalb hawyaan Khara. :rofl:

In your wet dreams ibn qahbah Ha Ha ha! You're so desperate for something like that to happen its so funny! :omghaha::laughcry:

This isn't new idiot, even while I was on the border they were working on it, Sissy wants to take attention off the daily protests occurring in Egypt's capital and tries to justify his cause.

This guys not aggressive bro...:D, he's by far one of the dumbest creatures I've ever seen on this earth. :rofl:

now your starting to troll kid , grow up

I forgot to respond on time, but let me do it anyway.

nothing worse we already have distillation plants operating and own farm land in foreign countries all is well planned in advance and the other thing we do not have people who survive on farming unlike your country where a significant portion still survive on farming apart from the fact your have a failed infastructure and water cuts in iraq.

building and operating destilation infastructure and technology takes decades to complete and now we are using green technology to operate our destilation plants.

We have managed to grow various types of vegetables and operating large farms using distilled water , advancement in this field has been huge.

The dry Peninsula has bought distillation plants with it’s oil money, they can’t survive on farming because theres no suitable ground for that. Worlds 2nd largest water treatment plant is being built currently in Iraq so don’t worry about our survival in terms of food & water, that will be fine, you can’t expect a perfect infrastructure suddenly after heavy wars, guess we need to explain this to you 500 times.
Your using oil not green tech.

The GCC especially UAE has been manufacturing various weapon systems and we exported drones and various other systems to several countries around the world , it would not hurt us as much as it would hurt iraq .

We have been manufacturing light to mid-size weapons and recently developed various MLRS systems with ranges up to 150 KM .

Egypt manufactures a wide range of equipment to from light weapons all the way to tanks and trainer jets , Egypt to manufactures ballistic missiles with range reaching 1300 km and has its own ballistic missile force.

We also have pakistan manufacturing a wide range of equipment and also Saudi Arabia.

Apart from the fact that now the group that posed the greatest threat to us has been crushed in Egypt . Remember in UAE and Saudi Arabia shia are less than 10% and even in Bahrain where they form a majority they were easily dealt with without any problem . our major concern was from MB but that diminished now.

internal threats are far more dangerous than external threats for Gulf and Iraq . The problem mainly comes when you have significant number of Talbanized/MB muslims or safawi type shia but both cases do not exist in UAE but Saudi Arabia has a significant number of MB member but under tight control.

"WE",
UAE’s arms industry is run by foreigners with western experts doing the design and engineering, some local Emiratis the PR and media showoff + some assembly.
Aside from that, the UAE arms industry is not large, small scale not able to equip large armies besides they don’t produce a lot of useable equipment, just some clown showoff MLRS systems which are useless and a UAV with western tech.

Small arms and it’s ammo isn’t something anyone will run out of for all that matters, efforts to produce those local in Iraq are on the way.

Egypt, mainly the Abrams, Fahd & small arms and it’s ammo, what about the F16, artillery, helicopters, naval equipment, air defence, radars ?
Saudi Arabia produces nothing worthy of being mentioned in arms industry.

Pakistan isn’t GCC.

Now what if the US and Europe cuts spare parts & ammo for all the American equipment in the GCC armies. Compare all that equipments price to that of Iraq’s which is even though only rebuilding maintaining a source policy, Russia, China, US mainly. Who’s worse off here ? some Imarati UAV’s and MLRS jokes won’t make up for the Leclerc, artillery and F16’s.

they will rape you if you try meddling in their country's internal affair very simple and Egypt would bomb the shit out of Gaza that type if you attempt to invade their land .
Are you stil in pursuit of that state that protects you from Iran after the US, Turkey & Egypt make a choice, both don’t care about the religious war your into and Egypt isn’t the richest, keep your bet on the US & quit the dramatic posts as if everyones going to die of hunger while you will survive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom