What's new

Stupid egypians burn our flag

el marzoki insulted egypt so i can do like you and say tunisians are stupid he is even elected not like a group of people doing anything they want
you should have more respect
and your people should not burn other nations flag ( in Tunisia a fine for burning other nations flag and 3 years in jail for Tunisia flag )
when marzoki insulted egypt ???
and what Turkey do to you ???

I do not have a shred of respect for those who dare to burn the national flag under any name
the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Should intervene to end these farce
1998 in the heart of Paris, when a group of
Hooligans dared to burn Tunisian flag Tunisian and Algerian masses crushed them in the streets
so to egyptians be careful from our revenge

and your people should not burn other nations flag ( in Tunisia a fine for burning other nations flag and 3 years in jail for Tunisia flag )
when marzoki insulted egypt ???
and what Turkey do to you ???
when someone no matter who he is thinks he knows better than egyptians and how to run our country this is an insult we dont want brotherhood to rule we the people with our army and police we have kicked them out and we will choose who would rule us
about turkey leave this matter turkey and qatar shall pay the price in time they wanted Egypt to be the next syria but they will see that they choose the wrong side soon

1613800_531250373656522_1272298599_n.jpg

yeah i know how your army treats his people

when someone no matter who he is thinks he knows better than egyptians and how to run our country this is an insult we dont want brotherhood to rule we the people with our army and police we have kicked them out and we will choose who would rule us
about turkey leave this matter turkey and qatar shall pay the price in time they wanted Egypt to be the next syria but they will see that they choose the wrong side soon
marzoki say what he say because in Tunisia when we see a elected president ( what ever his ideology ) get removed by the military that is a coup

Everyone, calm down. A few morons burning a flag does not equate the whole of Egypt (a nation with a population of 85 million) or Egyptians insulting your nation nor is it in any way acceptable that they did such a thing. Take it as that, an isolated incident.

There is no need for insults or demeaning language or indeed threats (when you are in no position to threaten anyone, and you don't need to be). The perpetrators will get what they deserve in life not in law for their actions.

@Mahmoud_EGY Hady nafsak shawaya ya3am we sebhom yeloko shwaya, fel akher ihna ekhwat weh maynfa3sh eltarika deh fel mo3amla.

we don't like who burn our flag you can see 1998 in Marseille what we do with the Algerians we burn it
the people in the video must be sent to jail for burning our flag

Everyone, calm down. A few morons burning a flag does not equate the whole of Egypt (a nation with a population of 85 million) or Egyptians insulting your nation nor is it in any way acceptable that they did such a thing. Take it as that, an isolated incident.

There is no need for insults or demeaning language or indeed threats (when you are in no position to threaten anyone, and you don't need to be). The perpetrators will get what they deserve in life not in law for their actions.

@Mahmoud_EGY Hady nafsak shawaya ya3am we sebhom yeloko shwaya, fel akher ihna ekhwat weh maynfa3sh eltarika deh fel mo3amla.

:tup:

we don't like who burn our flag you can see 1998 in Marseille what we do with the Algerians we burn it

No one does. But starting a thread with an incredibly insulting title and generalising an entire nation is also unacceptable. There is simply no need for this thread. There is no need for such animosity, your nation has no ill will against ours (and even if you did there would be nothing that could actually be done) and Egypt harbours no ill will towards yours.

No one does. But starting a thread with an incredibly insulting title and generalising an entire nation is also unacceptable. There is simply no need for this thread. There is no need for such animosity, your nation has no ill will against ours (and even if you did there would be nothing that could actually be done) and Egypt harbours no ill will towards yours.
in the title i just referred to the ones who burn our flag that is it and about saying what happens in 98 is not threatening

in the title i just referred to the ones who burn our flag that is it and about saying what happens in 98 is not threating

Look, that was wrong of them but we are talking about a few individuals. They probably can't distinguish between the Tunisian and Turkish flag which they probably intended to burn since Qatar's flag was also burnt and those two regimes were the ones supporting the MB in Egypt which most Egyptians were against.

How many of us Arabs do know about the flag of Mauritania or Comoros despite them being Arab League members and Arab countries? I suspect less than 10%.

We also know that most humans are very ignorant when it comes to geography.

I think that this issues is such a small issue that there is no need for a conflict between Tunisian and Egyptian users.

And yes, we Arabs consider burning our flags as a big insult. So it should be avoided but it is just a flag at the end of the day.

in the title i just referred to the ones who burn our flag that is it and about saying what happens in 98 is not threatening

The title doesn't make that clear. There is simply no need for this thread, dude. Again, both nations don't harbour ill will or have problems with each other, there is no need for threats (that couldn't be carried out, for simple reasons) or language (looking at your compatriot here) that is hurtful or demeaning.

That flag is the shroud of the soldiers ( figure speaking )

Of course hence it was a mistake by those FEW individuals to burn ANY flag. But you can see that they did not intend to burn the Tunisian flag but the Turkish one. So it is all bound in a mistake. Not that I support burning flags.

Anyway I understand both reactions but no need to make a big deal out of this. Honestly speaking.

Back
Top Bottom