What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid must be pretty dangerous to be surrounded by all those police.

"Hey kid, what's in your backpack?"

little_black_kid_and_cops.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Revenge!

dogsittingoncat.jpg

Sweet revenge. How many times has this dog been blamed for messes this cat has caused? Sometimes, sitting down to talk about the problem can make you feel better. I don't know, but sitting on the cat seems to make this dog happy.

Bro!! that luks like my dog lol...it is ditto like my dog.

Holy --- , that Obi wan thing was uber funny.. :rofl:

Pakistan has the best professional army in the world !!!

No i guess your buddies o i mean taliban are the best in the world.Your ego must have hurt after your hero jihadi OBL died.

I'm having trouble understanding how a carrier battle group didn't know where it was in the Atlantic. When was the last time an aircraft carrier grounded itself? This seems like one of those Urban Legends that make the rounds of the Internet.

I'm having trouble understanding how a carrier battle group didn't know where it was in the Atlantic. When was the last time an aircraft carrier grounded itself? This seems like one of those Urban Legends that make the rounds of the Internet.

Obviously it was a joke-

It is a joke against American Power projection...maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom