What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan-Not-Hiding.jpg

Someone needs to take a chill pill and get a life period ! :wave: :wave:

Sheesh. The only reason I objected was because the "joke" had a disclaimer... "This is an ACTUAL conversation" blah blah blah. The media in general likes to mock the military, and it gets old.

Format it like a joke, don't try to pass it off as truth.

Choga-loga's with me.....that's my main man.

see if you could catch him

Last edited by a moderator:
Choga-loga's with me.....that's my main man.

Thanks, pardner! That video reminded me of an incident in Canada. Normally you can't fly supersonic near people or structures. I was in Cold Lake during a Maple Flag, and out at one of the simulated threat radars on the range. The radar guy said "Hey, go outside, there are two FB-111's inbound, low and fast."

So I go outside, and find them, specks on the horizon. They are coming right for us. A 2-ship, maybe 200 feet AGL. It's spooky quiet.

2km away, it's still silent. Birds chirping, flies buzzing, nothing else.

1km. 500 meters. It is DEAD QUIET. At that moment, I realized what was about to happen, and covered my ears... ducked a bit too. Seeing two large jets approaching and not hearing the slightest noise was one of the oddest experiences I've ever had. Out of the corner of my eye, I got my last view of them as they approached, and then WHOOOOM, the sonic boom was like a punch in the guts.

The radar guys were laughing... they had on ear protection! It was really bizarre... Big jets are supposed to make noise! :lol:

Thanks, pardner! That video reminded me of an incident in Canada. Normally you can't fly supersonic near people or structures. I was in Cold Lake during a Maple Flag, and out at one of the simulated threat radars on the range. The radar guy said "Hey, go outside, there are two FB-111's inbound, low and fast."

So I go outside, and find them, specks on the horizon. They are coming right for us. A 2-ship, maybe 200 feet AGL. It's spooky quiet.

2km away, it's still silent. Birds chirping, flies buzzing, nothing else.

1km. 500 meters. It is DEAD QUIET. At that moment, I realized what was about to happen, and covered my ears... ducked a bit too. Seeing two large jets approaching and not hearing the slightest noise was one of the oddest experiences I've ever had. Out of the corner of my eye, I got my last view of them as they approached, and then WHOOOOM, the sonic boom was like a punch in the guts.

The radar guys were laughing... they had on ear protection! It was really bizarre... Big jets are supposed to make noise! :lol:

very bizarre.....at what point were they flying supersonic...like from how far away did they go into AB mode

is the wingsweep an automatic process with manual over-ride, or fully auto?

Made in DRDO (Only indian army has such weapon)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom