What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adorable Things My Puppy Has Said About The Current Revolutionary Fervor In The Middle East

puppy_6401.jpg

Obama's Car stuck in Ireland

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama's Car stuck in Ireland

comment from youtube

It can survive a tanks bullet. It's tyres are made from the same thing in bulletproof armour. You could shoot a bullet 18 times in the same place and it wouldn't penetrate. Got enough air supply to survive for 10 days. Can survive a zombie invasion with its air-tight doors. And its doors are of the same quality as the vault in Fort Knox and IT GETS STUCK ON A BLEEDIN' SPEED BUMP.
COME ON!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

with all that weight, it's bound to bottom-out.....

Obama is such a sissy....all that equipment on the Cadillac and it doesnt even come with airbag suspension or 22 inch chrome wheels?

screw the Caddy, i'll take the BMW 7 :)

comment from youtube

It can survive a tanks bullet. It's tyres are made from the same thing in bulletproof armour. You could shoot a bullet 18 times in the same place and it wouldn't penetrate. Got enough air supply to survive for 10 days. Can survive a zombie invasion with its air-tight doors. And its doors are of the same quality as the vault in Fort Knox and IT GETS STUCK ON A BLEEDIN' SPEED BUMP.
COME ON!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Obama and some truck drivers fro Ireland must have pushed the vehicle. Meanwhile CIA chief Panetta must have given instruction - how to push through Satnav.:lol:

Rehman Malik is a joker.... Final Verdict...

-

fail.blonde.gif

jump-fail.gif

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

parkourfail.gif

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

racist-recycle-550x412.jpg

Because it's Friday: A venn diagram of imperialism
by David Smith

As an Australian who lived in the UK for a long time and now lives in the US, it do find it funny when Americans talk about England (when referring to the entire UK), or who are surprised when they learn that the Queen is still my official Head of State. But let's face it, the whole British Empire thing is pretty confusing, especially when it comes to naming. I confess I learned a few things in the video below -- and the Venn diagram at the end is the best explanation of the whole shebang I've ever seen. (If you're in a rush, there's a screencap of the diagram after the jump.)

6a010534b1db25970b01543227ebc3970c-800wi

Alternate image link

YouTube (CGPGrey):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom