What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
3529106844_e8ebe6f9a5_b.jpg

Inb4 racist. The girl who took the photo posted it herself.

Hi,

So the year is 1967---I am a young kid going to school @ Sadiq public school --bahawalpur and staying the boarding----the brand new buliding junior house I believe---so one night---two tables have a bet----whosoever finished first is a sissy---there were 8 kids to a table----we were stupid---the other table were clever---they left one guy to compete with us----Gulzar---we used to call him Gulzari Nanda---.

So first we finished the curry---they sent the cook to another boarding house---we got the curry---thenm the naan bread finished---they got that too----the house mistress MRS MALIK---she is sitting there and waiting for us calmly------all other kids are gone for about 45 minutes----and Gluzar is slowly eating keeping up with us----. About an hour after the mess time---she gets tired asks us to finsih and come see her in front of her office----and to Gulzar she says you can go your room-----.

So we trundle in front of her office---10 years old---bellies stuffed with food----she asks who's idea it was---we keep quite----well our punishment was----ISPRO for 15 minute----yes sir---that is what we were made to do on a full stomach---bending over arms through the legs---holding our ear----it was terrible---but we did it.

Me too old Sadiqian, 1997 to 2002...

Nice to see an old sadiqian here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom