What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
lagaan.jpg

kindly translate please...?

305166_1854091970312_1781193302_1257424_217259929_n.jpg

English translation would ruin the fun, I think Roman Urdu would serve the need more.

" Mein Ne Kaha Tha Ke Pepsi 65 Ke Ker Do "

Its actually related to a pepsi add here in Pakistan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

248811_1567210478454_1781193302_992433_7534846_n.j  pg

"Garam Hamaam"..... 'Hamaam' means Bagnio (Turkish bath)..... Garam Hamaam means a bagnio where hot water is available. Dont know about India but here in Pakistan we have barber shops with a bath room attached, often located near railway stations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta love bureaucracy.. And I thought KSA was bad jeeesh.

internet-memes-true-story.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

I totally freaking agree. (Skyrim is promising though)

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

koma-comic-strip-first-person-melee.jpg

YESSS we can finally catch him

internet-memes-heck-no-pedometer.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

internet-memes-you-monster1.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

^^^ Alfred quote from the latest Batman movie.

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

Do you get it??

internet-memes-it-would-seem-teacher-is-not-a-minecraft-fan.jpg

NO?? Google : Minecraft

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

Buster... Welcome to the ugly world of PDF...

internet-memes-yes-we-do.jpg

Buster is a character from the Children animation "Arthur" I used it's theme song to push me though high school lol.

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

Never EVER EVER watch a movie with your parents regardless of the awkward romantic scenes where you act like you are doing something else or you don't get it and everyone is pretending like yeah lets talk about something irrelevant. THIS is extremely annoying.

rage-comics-but-i-love-them-anyways.jpg

Did this two time in my School life lol One for coming late to class and one time for talking in the class

Hi,

So the year is 1967---I am a young kid going to school @ Sadiq public school --bahawalpur and staying the boarding----the brand new buliding junior house I believe---so one night---two tables have a bet----whosoever finished first is a sissy---there were 8 kids to a table----we were stupid---the other table were clever---they left one guy to compete with us----Gulzar---we used to call him Gulzari Nanda---.

So first we finished the curry---they sent the cook to another boarding house---we got the curry---thenm the naan bread finished---they got that too----the house mistress MRS MALIK---she is sitting there and waiting for us calmly------all other kids are gone for about 45 minutes----and Gluzar is slowly eating keeping up with us----. About an hour after the mess time---she gets tired asks us to finsih and come see her in front of her office----and to Gulzar she says you can go your room-----.

So we trundle in front of her office---10 years old---bellies stuffed with food----she asks who's idea it was---we keep quite----well our punishment was----ISPRO for 15 minute----yes sir---that is what we were made to do on a full stomach---bending over arms through the legs---holding our ear----it was terrible---but we did it.

Hi,

So the year is 1967---I am a youn kid going to school @ Sadiq public school --bahawalpur and staying the boarding----the brand new buliding junior house I believe---so one night---two tables have a bet----whosoever finished first is a sissy---there were 8 kids to a table----we were stupid---the other table were clever---they left one guy to compete with us----Gulzar---we used to call him Gulzari Nanda---.

So first we finished the curry---they sent the cook to another boarding house---we got the curry---thenm the naan bread finished---they got that too----the house mistress MRS MALIK---she is sitting there and waiting for us calmly------all other kids are gone for about 45 minutes----and Gluzar is slowly eating keeping up with us----. About an hour after the mess time---she gets tired asks us to finsih and come see her in front of her office----and to Gulzar she says you can go your room-----.

So we trundle in front of her office---10 years old---bellies stuffed with food----she asks who's idea it was---we keep quite----well our punishment was----ISPRO for 15 minute----yes sir---that is what we were made to do on a full stomach---bending over arms through the legs---holding our ear----it was terrible---but we did it.

Hey Awesome!!!!!!! I went to sadiq public too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom