What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
527525_376029379146428_662019859_n.jpg

How to get rid of Headache in Africa

Last edited by a moderator:
How to get rid of Headache in Africa

Og mamaey mamaey baba g mamaey mamaey d ba cho , Og mamaey mamaey baba g mamaey mamaey d ba cho

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Aye maye mari chordya

Last edited by a moderator:
I took this photo some time ago. All I can say is that its Pakistani innocence at its best:D

379663_119866421456657_40856526_n.jpg

Hi,

In 1973--Rawalpindi on Asghar Mall rd---there was a carpet store---the sign board stated

" ISMAT DARI HOUSE "--- store had been there for many a years with that name---till one day my uncle noticed it---he walked into the store and asked for the owner---.

Upon introduction he inquired about the name---the owner stated it is named after his wife Ismat----my uncle stated---you did not understand the significance of the the name do you----the owner did not----.

My uncle in his usual sarcastic manner stated " do you understand ISMAT DARI " and you have named this place as ismat dari house----the guys jaw literally hit the floor---the sign was taken off that day---in a couple of days it was changed to PUNJAB DARI HOUSE.

Hi,

In 1973--Rawalpindi on Asghar Mall rd---there was a carpet store---the sign board stated

" ISMAT DARI HOUSE "--- store had been there for many a years with that name---till one day my uncle noticed it---he walked into the store and asked for the owner---.

Upon introduction he inquired about the name---the owner stated it is named after his wife Ismat----my uncle stated---you did not understand the significance of the the name do you----the owner did not----.

My uncle in his usual sarcastic manner stated " do you understand ISMAT DARI " and you have named this place as ismat dari house----the guys jaw literally hit the floor---the sign was taken off that day---in a couple of days it was changed to PUNJAB DARI HOUSE.

What does Ismat Dari mean?

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom