What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
PunjabPolice.jpg

Hi,

In 1973--Rawalpindi on Asghar Mall rd---there was a carpet store---the sign board stated

" ISMAT DARI HOUSE "--- store had been there for many a years with that name---till one day my uncle noticed it---he walked into the store and asked for the owner---.

Upon introduction he inquired about the name---the owner stated it is named after his wife Ismat----my uncle stated---you did not understand the significance of the the name do you----the owner did not----.

My uncle in his usual sarcastic manner stated " do you understand ISMAT DARI " and you have named this place as ismat dari house----the guys jaw literally hit the floor---the sign was taken off that day---in a couple of days it was changed to PUNJAB DARI HOUSE.

:lol: :lol:
Thanks for sharing that was very funny...

Hi,

In 1973--Rawalpindi on Asghar Mall rd---there was a carpet store---the sign board stated

" ISMAT DARI HOUSE "--- store had been there for many a years with that name---till one day my uncle noticed it---he walked into the store and asked for the owner---.

Upon introduction he inquired about the name---the owner stated it is named after his wife Ismat----my uncle stated---you did not understand the significance of the the name do you----the owner did not----.

My uncle in his usual sarcastic manner stated " do you understand ISMAT DARI " and you have named this place as ismat dari house----the guys jaw literally hit the floor---the sign was taken off that day---in a couple of days it was changed to PUNJAB DARI HOUSE.

An 'R' (Dari --> Darri) could have saved him, or may be not :lol:

no ............ kun k ye bat us k dil par lag gai the .......... ismat us ke wife the aur us k mind main doubt create chuka tha :lol:

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom