What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
384114_281743108592231_2030511416_n.jpg

301148_353391918079845_1640595560_n.jpg

So, what? they hide their faces, so Israel wouldn't be able to recognize them. They are soldiers carrying Aks like any other honorable soldiers in the world to protect the very little enclave Israel left for them. World know the aggressive side in this conflict 500.
I think using armed maskmen to deliver message of peace is quite funny and stupid, especially when you have million and half people in Gaza who are not armed maskmen.

In the beginning I even thought that it must be a photophop. But no, its real:

http://www.alqassam.ps/arabic/news1.php?id=28805

CLEVER SON

An old farmer writes to his son in prison;

Dear son, this year i wont be able to plant potatoes because i can't dig the field by myself, i know if you were here, you would help me.

The son writes back; dad don't even think of digging the field because thats where i buried the money i stole..

The police read the letter and the next day the whole field was dug by police looking for the money but nothing was found.

The following day the son wrote again..

Now plant your potatoes dad..
Its the best i can do from here..

I think using armed maskmen to deliver message of peace is quite funny and stupid, especially when you have million and half people in Gaza who are not armed maskmen.

In the beginning I even thought that it must be a photophop. But no, its real:

http://www.alqassam.ps/arabic/news1.php?id=28805

there should be nothing spectacular about it-
Soldiers do carry guns-
you should be thankful they are protesting peacefully holding guns and not killing illegal occupiers with their guns--

Let it rip with these deodorizer fart pads

You don't have to be in elementary school to giggle at these in-underwear deodorizer fart pads

. Laced with activated charcoal, these ingenious (but not particularly sexy) adhesive pads help neutralize even the most odoriferous of releases. Just think, no more embarrassing silent-but-deadlies midmeeting or blaming that noxious smell on the dog. They're surely a lifesaver for anyone suffering from intestinal issues, and they definitely beat overdosing on Chanel No. 5. We're going to spend the rest of the day wondering who's wearing one. And giggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom