What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It not funny but i have not any other thread to post this but plz read and love animal

"This incredible picture marks the end of a career"
He fell in battle in the middle of remorse when he realized that the animal does not want to fight him. In the future, the matador became an enemy of bullfighting. (Photos: the ox is saying - I was seriously wounded Picador, but I do not want to fight with you, do not want, even when your comrades wounded me so much, though I
did them no harm.)
Munero tells of how this fight - "All of a sudden, I looked at the bull. He stood and looked at me. Just stood and watched, not sharing attempts to attack me. He - in innocence and he looked at me with a plea for help. It was like a cry for justice, and somewhere deep inside me I knew he was talking to me as we turn in prayer to God - I do not want to fight with you Please, spare me, I would not do you any harm. Kill me if you want, the fact is your will, but I do not want to fight with you. And I read it in his eyes, felt the worst crap on the ground and broke fight. After that, I became a vegetarian and began to fight against bullfighting
543451_414664305265228_1160800833_n.jpg

It not funny but i have not any other thread to post this but plz read and love animal

"This incredible picture marks the end of a career"
He fell in battle in the middle of remorse when he realized that the animal does not want to fight him. In the future, the matador became an enemy of bullfighting. (Photos: the ox is saying - I was seriously wounded Picador, but I do not want to fight with you, do not want, even when your comrades wounded me so much, though I
did them no harm.)
Munero tells of how this fight - "All of a sudden, I looked at the bull. He stood and looked at me. Just stood and watched, not sharing attempts to attack me. He - in innocence and he looked at me with a plea for help. It was like a cry for justice, and somewhere deep inside me I knew he was talking to me as we turn in prayer to God - I do not want to fight with you Please, spare me, I would not do you any harm. Kill me if you want, the fact is your will, but I do not want to fight with you. And I read it in his eyes, felt the worst crap on the ground and broke fight. After that, I became a vegetarian and began to fight against bullfighting
543451_414664305265228_1160800833_n.jpg

I don't know much about this,but i'm quoting a response to the image presented above.

ATTENTION: This photo circulating with a “thinking” bullfighter in front of a dying bull, claimed to be of the repented bullfighter Alvaro Munera, is not of him.
The photo is of a “normal” bullfighter striking a pose for theatrical reasons, something they often do trying to elevate their cruel activities to an “Art” (imitating sculptures or paintings), at the same time than showing themselves relaxed in the proximity of the bull as an act of bravery. In this case, he is probably trying to imitate “The Thinker” or Rodin.
Alvaro Munera does exist, and he is indeed a repented Colombian ex-bullfighter that become animal protectionist (I have met him several times). But this photo circulating is not of him, and he did not “turn” during a bullfight, but months after a bull left him paraplegic and had to travel to the USA for rehabilitation, where he discovered for the first time opposition to bullfighting. So the photo is not him, and the story that he “turned” during a bullfight is also false.
So, Alvaro is indeed a repented bullfighter turned animal protectionist, and he is not the only one, but we should stop the circulation of the photo (since it is not him) and the story that he repented during a bullfight, since this is damaging the anti-bullfighting movement because the bullfighting industry is using this to claim that the movement is demagogic, and to even try to prove that Alvaro does not exist (or he was not a proper bullfighter) on the basis that the photo is of another bullfighter.
Please do not distribute either a link of a blog of an English amateur bullfighter (and writer) who is supposedly “exposing” the falsity of the photo in question, because by doing so you are promoting his blog which blatantly glorifies bullfighting.
So, if you can, spread this message about (without the photo, or the link of the English bullfighter) letting people know the truth without spreading further damage.

Jaysee Costa on July 18th, 2012.

&

SFZdn.gif

A guy asked a girl in a library; “Do you mind if I sit beside you”?

The girl answered with a loud voice; "I DON’T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT
WITH YOUUU!!!”.

All the students in the librarystarted staring at the guy and he was embarrassed. After a couple of minutes, the
girl walked quietly to the guy’s table and she told him “I study psychology and I know what a man is thinking, I guess you felt embarrassed right?"

The guy responded with a
loud voice: "$200 JUST FOR ONE NIGHT!!!? THAT’S TOO MUCH!!!"

...and all the people in the
library looked at the girl in shock and the guy whispered in her ears; “I study Law and I know how to make someone feel guilty"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom