What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
A3a6MpVCAAAerdP.jpg

CLEVER SON

An old farmer writes to his son in prison;

Dear son, this year i wont be able to plant potatoes because i can't dig the field by myself, i know if you were here, you would help me.

The son writes back; dad don't even think of digging the field because thats where i buried the money i stole..

The police read the letter and the next day the whole field was dug by police looking for the money but nothing was found.

The following day the son wrote again..

Now plant your potatoes dad..
Its the best i can do from here..

laikin jon usy(son) jo chitar pary hon gay woh ????

US man with huge penis stopped at airport

A man known for his enormous penis was stopped by security at San Francisco International airport and questioned about the bulge in his pants.

Jonah Falcon, 41, has an organ which is 24cm long when flaccid and 33cm erect, according to Rolling Stone magazine. He has featured in a number of documentaries about the world’s biggest penises. He was returning to New York from San Francisco on July 9 when he was stopped, after Transportation Security Administration agents saw a bulge hanging down over his left upper thigh.

He told them it was his penis, and they checked around his crotch, although not too closely. He was delayed for five minutes. The incident was not his first.

A 2003 Rolling Stone story entitled “Mr. Big” reported that Falcon’s penis was 20cm long when he was only 10 years old. It quoted his mother as saying his organ size was genetic.

US man with huge penis stopped at airport<br /> ç¾&#381;å&#339;&#8249;ç&#8221;·å*é&#8218;£è©±å&#8230;&#8217;太大ã&#8364;&#8364;æ©&#376;å ´é&#8364;&#353;é&#8212;&#339;å&#8212;é&#732;» - Taipei Times

I can't imagine what the pat-down process must be like. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom