What's new

Students chanting slogans in favor of Pak Army in Azad Kashmir

Both Hindko and Pahari are very similar indeed.
19 20 Na farak hay :P

1445746071_POK_665379f.jpg

@django

UN needs to do something about the indian-occupied Kashmir, the indian army regularly commits atrocities against the innocent civilians. Such disgusting actions by the indian occupiers must be stopped immediately.

UN needs to do something about the indian-occupied Kashmir, the indian army regularly commits atrocities against the innocent civilians. Such disgusting actions by the indian occupiers must be stopped immediately.
Attrocities is the one which the Japanese did in the Philipinese during WW-2. If IA was commited to do such attrocities in Kashmir, within the month there won't be a single child who will mute the world AZADI in his dreams.
Few radical group weiving flags in Lal Chock, check thump Pakistani, why ? and the youth who raised the flag is happy to get arrested by the police, because he knew that he would be dealth with the Indian Law, and get bail after some time. If he is put into the third degree by the army for doing such act, he will Pee in his pants, next time he thinks for doing such act. Better get whole knowledge in whats hapenning there and what the propaganda. Make a Survey, in each state, each district, and each city, and each Mohalla you will find some people who will demand the independence and destraction from the present situation and present government, that does not means that there are thousands of countries of the size of city.

Attrocities is the one which the Japanese did in the Philipinese during WW-2. If IA was commited to do such attrocities in Kashmir, within the month there won't be a single child who will mute the world AZADI in his dreams.
Few radical group weiving flags in Lal Chock, check thump Pakistani, why ? and the youth who raised the flag is happy to get arrested by the police, because he knew that he would be dealth with the Indian Law, and get bail after some time. If he is put into the third degree by the army for doing such act, he will Pee in his pants, next time he thinks for doing such act. Better get whole knowledge in whats hapenning there and what the propaganda. Make a Survey, in each state, each district, and each city, and each Mohalla you will find some people who will demand the independence and destraction from the present situation and present government, that does not means that there are thousands of countries of the size of city.
40,000 muslims refugees migrated to Azad Kashmir post 90 from IOK,60,000 were killed by occupying forces in the last few decades and you are saying Kashmiris dont want freedom from India?

40,000 muslims refugees migrated to Azad Kashmir post 90 from IOK,60,000 were killed by occupying forces in the last few decades and you are saying Kashmiris dont want freedom from India?
They are all saints , they never indulged in violence in 1990 or 1190 rt?
Kashmiri muslims are tubelights who got enlightened in 1990 before that they lived in gaga land ? If the same thing had happened in russia or china they would have been wiped from face of earth. Care to check about uighurs?

freedom? oh yeah they want lots of it, so they take it from others by murdering them rt?.
ppl who want it can move to pakistan.

They are all saints , they never indulged in violence in 1990 or 1190 rt?
Kashmiri muslims are tubelights who got enlightened in 1990 before that they lived in gaga land ? If the same thing had happened in russia or china they would have been wiped from face of earth. Care to check about uighurs?

freedom? oh yeah they want lots of it, so they take it from others by murdering them rt?.
ppl who want it can move to pakistan.
The resistance movement goes way back buddy and why should i not be concerned about kashmir i am a kashmiri

Tale Of A Kashmiri Girl From Srinagar Who Lost Her Parents, Escaped The Indian Army.......

@Jonah Arthur

Mate,you should stop using the generic word kashmiri since you are no longer a hindu. I believe you know the origin of word kashmir. This is land where our forefathers resided before it was converted to another religion by force. Now you cannot one fine day ask us to give up our heritage and run away just bcos you changed your religion.

This is like me coming to your house, having a dozen children and then claiming that house is mine as i have more power in numbers. That will only lead to nothing but more bloodshed.
You mean only Kashmiri Pundits are real kashmiris while others are foreigners?

Sitting in Pakistan and then Gaga over the condition of Kashmiri in kashmir is what you are doing.
First go for the condition post 80 in kashmir. The kashmir was the heaven for the tourists, almost all the bollywood directior directly run to the kashmir, for the shooting, providing the jobs, the cultivation of apples, nuts, badam, Kesar and its export gives lot of money why because they were the cash product and the condition of living standard of the common kashmir was great. There was no army, no APSA at all in Kashmir and the crime rate was the lowest almost zero. Now then comes the Pakistani Propaganda deviced from the Zia-ul-Haq mind and then latter on other political leaders of Pakistan including Benazir Bhutto who cried "Kashmir ka har bacha bacha bolega Azadi Azadi Azadi".

Now don't try to make fool to the person who had spend his half life in kashmir, and knew what actually happens. 60,000 people dead by occupying force, who give this statement and provide me the official figure. Do you know officially how many Kashmiri Pandits are now refugee in their own country, and how many kashmiri are killed by the pro-pakistani millitants in the valley. First there was JKLF asking for the independence, then pakistani thought, lets make it pro pakistani so harkalul mujahedeen, hakatul ansar, type of groups came.

Lets check how they worked, first they burned all the schools, and other educational environment so that the people would remane illeterate, and could be the easy prey to the propaganda, what Pakistani ISI was trying to put. Then they destroyed their mean of earning -- which was the tourism, so that the people could not find any job, other than taking arms, and terrorist making more plight by asking for the money from the common people, in the name of JIHAD.

@Kashmiri Pandit

Don't know why you treat all muslims of the India as the Pakistani lovers-- by the way you should know that the muslims of the kashmir Gujjar are the one who are the best people i found in the kashmir, and they are the one who are giving their services to the HINDUS to reach their holly places in Vaishnu Mata Shrine, and Amarnath from centuries, and the heritage is too old for you to swallow.

Sitting in Pakistan and then Gaga over the condition of Kashmiri in kashmir is what you are doing.
First go for the condition post 80 in kashmir. The kashmir was the heaven for the tourists, almost all the bollywood directior directly run to the kashmir, for the shooting, providing the jobs, the cultivation of apples, nuts, badam, Kesar and its export gives lot of money why because they were the cash product and the condition of living standard of the common kashmir was great. There was no army, no APSA at all in Kashmir and the crime rate was the lowest almost zero. Now then comes the Pakistani Propaganda deviced from the Zia-ul-Haq mind and then latter on other political leaders of Pakistan including Benazir Bhutto who cried "Kashmir ka har bacha bacha bolega Azadi Azadi Azadi".

Now don't try to make fool to the person who had spend his half life in kashmir, and knew what actually happens. 60,000 people dead by occupying force, who give this statement and provide me the official figure. Do you know officially how many Kashmiri Pandits are now refugee in their own country, and how many kashmiri are killed by the pro-pakistani millitants in the valley. First there was JKLF asking for the independence, then pakistani thought, lets make it pro pakistani so harkalul mujahedeen, hakatul ansar, type of groups came.

Lets check how they worked, first they burned all the schools, and other educational environment so that the people would remane illeterate, and could be the easy prey to the propaganda, what Pakistani ISI was trying to put. Then they destroyed their mean of earning -- which was the tourism, so that the people could not find any job, other than taking arms, and terrorist making more plight by asking for the money from the common people, in the name of JIHAD.

@Kashmiri Pandit

Don't know why you treat all muslims of the India as the Pakistani lovers-- by the way you should know that the muslims of the kashmir Gujjar are the one who are the best people i found in the kashmir, and they are the one who are giving their services to the HINDUS to reach their holly places in Vaishnu Mata Shrine, and Amarnath from centuries, and the heritage is too old for you to swallow.

Totally agree with U :tup:
On world famous Daily Fail , I have seen Pakistanis commenting and I quote , " 1,00,000 Kashmiris are killed by Indian Army :o:. " Such anti Indian comments are liked by 500 plus people .:lol:

I know there are more followers of Christianity but you said it is better then other religion can you please share the reasons how it is better in front of you?
Yes you burn widow alive, kill humans in front of Idols, worship penis and vaginas, worship ordinary women (Radhe maan), use cow urine to hydrate. You have any justification regarding these believes and practices? If you have then i will share you the reason behind cutting hands of thieves and other punishments our religion orders.

Better you share why Islam is better than Christainity or rather if the whole world will become muslim, there will be no voilence at all.

First learn to respect other religion. If I am going to attack your religion, you will run to the moderator. @waz check this person.

For the burning of widow alive -- It is the cult, never in the hindu religion there is such practice forced upon anyone, but it developed during the Muslim invaders treating the women as the bounty and selling as the slaves in the market, the people and society started te cult kalled Sati, to protect themself from the shame.

Regarding Linga which you ideotically calling as the Penis, it is the symbolically representation of the the one who give the birth, and keep the world running. If you have other organ which is responsible of giving birth, then there is no problem at all to me.

Benefits of Burqa:

These Advantages Are The Outcome Of Day To Day Experience...

~Bad Guys Usually Don’t Try To Tease You.

You Can Protect Yourself From Unnecessary Attention From Males,

Especially When Going For Shopping Or in Crowded Areas People Generally Respect Women With Hijab And Try To Help

Them Whenever They Ask..

Cosmetically,

Hijab Protects Our Skin And Hair From Side Effects Of Sun Exposure,

So Better Skin, Better Hair, No Need To Spend Extra Money On Sun Blocks And Hair Conditioners Girls Will Become Less Conscious Of Their Appearance And Physique in Co-Gatherings,

So it Also Promotes Confidence in Personality As You Wear Hijab So You Have To Dress Modestly And if You Cover Yourself With Abaya Or Gown,

There are many advantages of burqa and face veils can you justify the advantages to being naked?

All hail to Burqa-- tell me why does this Burqa is meant for women only, if the benifits are so great why not applied for the male counterpart.

beta i dint say it. Your logic leads to that. Having comprehension problem, read again ? I have provided your quote as well.

yeah , It happens every day at 9.00 clock. We do all that stuff. now can you give your reasons.

Can you please give some more? its entertaining:lol:.
you can google on advantages of being naked. Dont you know it is aptly called Naturism?
Post yourself. Good for you. As it is a culture of your beloved ancestors and live natural life. :sarcastic:

@Kashmiri Pandit

Thats what even your government admits to
40,000 people killed in Kashmir: India - The Express Tribune

Those crying for pundits spare a tear or two for the 40k+ refugees who had to migrate from iok to Pakistan
And the anti hindu movement started at the time of the dogras the fire is old your policies keep it burning

Better you share why Islam is better than Christainity or rather if the whole world will become muslim, there will be no voilence at all.

First learn to respect other religion. If I am going to attack your religion, you will run to the moderator. @waz check this person.

For the burning of widow alive -- It is the cult, never in the hindu religion there is such practice forced upon anyone, but it developed during the Muslim invaders treating the women as the bounty and selling as the slaves in the market, the people and society started te cult kalled Sati, to protect themself from the shame.

Regarding Linga which you ideotically calling as the Penis, it is the symbolically representation of the the one who give the birth, and keep the world running. If you have other organ which is responsible of giving birth, then there is no problem at all to me.

All hail to Burqa-- tell me why does this Burqa is meant for women only, if the benifits are so great why not applied for the male counterpart.
Then worship these penises we don't care. I will not interfere in your religious believes.
Your views regarding sati practice is a propaganda and i don't have a time to justify it keep doing this.
Burqa is only made for women then why male use it's counterpart.
It is gender specific like sarhi to women, if i ask you to design counterpart of sarhi for men,what will you say? :no:

Back
Top Bottom