What's new

Strongest Empires by timeline

Mycenean-Greece-Orient1450bc.jpg

the persian empire wasnt at the same time as the egyptian empire when the persian empire was at thier best in egypt was in the end of the ancient egyptian era which lasted for thousands of years but the rise and fall of empires cant be escaped even us couldnt

Iran Elamite empire was the amongs first empires along with the ones from Iraq.
the first recorded war is even from the Iran-iraq.

Only an idiot would deny the magnificence of egyptian culture.

but did you know egyptian took their idea fro pyramds from Iran?
your first pyramid has steps, and the oldest zigurrats are from Iran.

because using steps to buildind pyramids is the easiest way to build one. Pyramids itself are the easiest tall structures to build our of any other shapes. So naturally the egyptians went for the pyramids. Pyramids are found in a lot of other places.

Fine, I will stop discussing Ancient Egypt & Greece with you, but I don't agree with Europeans hating to attribute things to others. If that was the case then how do you explain articles like this?

How Islamic inventors changed the world - Science - News - The Independent

I don't know if the author of the article is of European origin or not, but judging by the website's address, it's a UK based website.

There maybe some Europeans who might not like attributing things to others, but such people exist among all nations & it's wrong to generalize an entire continent the majority of which is inhabited by regular people just like us. If you read "Mahmoud_EGY"'s post he doesn't want to attribute Ancient Greece's success to them either & instead claims its all thanks to Egypt. :laugh:

I will give you another example of people who hate attributing things to others, what do you think of Afro centrists who claim Prophet Isa (Peace be upon him) was black? :woot:
The source you provided is clearly written by a Muslim:1001 Inventions - Discover The Muslim Heritage In Our World | 1001 Inventions
Also, you really can't give a counter example when the discussion is about a trend, from democracy to logic to another million topics, the west has always claimed they invented/discovered things others did before them. Yes, as you said there are exceptions but they are the other way around. I don't know if its naivety or cultural indoctrination, but your way of defending western hypocrisy is disappointing.

This is what you arabs sound like: "Oh, you shia's are fire worshiping fake muslims, we Saudis are the real Muslims, we will got to heaven and you will burn in hell forever".
Whats wrong with saying facts, are you against stating facts now?
In any case, I thought you guys would love to go to hell, so you can worship fire forever. :rofl:

Whats wrong with saying facts, are you against stating facts now?
In any case, I thought you guys would love to go to hell, so you can worship fire forever. :rofl:

Why are so mean with them? go easy man :flame:
You know we have a joke about heaven an hell
one they a very pious person die and god say to him because you were so good you can choose if you want to go to hell or heaven so he decide to go and first see them for himself ,first he go to heaven and he sees its looked abandoned all the trees are rooted and cities are in ruins and its filled with lazy and poor people and the streets are dirty with litters and everywhere if there is an argument they solve it with suicide bombing.
then he go to hell and see it well maintained with robots and all the cities there are maintained in artificial environments ,every home is cool and have air condition ,and every where there are domed structures filled with trees and have artificially controlled environment and the most advanced form of irrigation systems ,there are artificial spring every where there artificial lakes and everyone have fun and ...

well I said it so you be careful not to make the wrong chooice

You know we have a joke about heaven an hell
one they a very pious person die and god say to him because you were so good you can choose if you want to go to hell or heaven so he decide to go and first see them for himself ,first he go to heaven and he sees its looked abandoned all the trees are rooted and cities are in ruins and its filled with lazy and poor people and the streets are dirty with litters and everywhere if there is an argument they solve it with suicide bombing.
then he go to heaven and see it well maintained with robots and all the cities there are maintained in artificial environments ,every home is cool and have air condition ,and every where there are domed structures filled with trees and have artificially controlled environment and the most advanced form of irrigation systems ,there are artificial spring every where there artificial lakes and everyone have fun and ...

well I said it so you be careful not to make the wrong chooice
:cheesy: may Allah guide us all to the right path. May we all rest in Heaven. Ameen.

you forgot Ummayad as with in less than 100 years they managed to conquer almost half of the world.

lol Chinese folks are everywhere...:Pfound a china town in jamaica..... and their rapid rise which will overtake the us in terms of economy and military within the next 10 years....thats a pretty rapid rise!

that is the first time i hear of this i have seen pyramids with steps in egypt they are smaller than the 3 pyramids in giza

I MADE THIS THREAD FOR STRONGEST EMPIRES BY TIMELINE , NOT ANYTHING ELSE AND PEOPLE STARTED POSTING PICS AND STUFF OF OTHER PEOPLE LOL OBVIOUSLY IRANIANS OR PERSIANS ARENT GONA SAY THEY WERE WEAK OR WHATEVER AND ARABS HISTORY TELLS THE TRUTH ANYWAY I BET NOW EUROPEON COLONIZERS IF THEY READ THIS THREAD THEY WILL BE LAUGHING AT US , WHY WE ARGUING WITH EACH OTHER SO CAN SOMEONE LIST THEM BY TIMELINES I DONT IT AFTER LIKE 14TH CENTURY I DNT NO ABOUT ANCIENT ONES BECAUSE THERE ISNT MUCH INFO SOME THINGS MIGHT EVEN BE A MYTH BUT ANYWAYS IF PEOPLE NO YOU CAN LIST IT DOWN

Hey WTF ?

STOP this BS fighting !

Strongest Empires : Greece ... Persian ... Roman ... Egypt ... china ... British ... france ... Soviet ... USA

Back
Top Bottom