What's new

Strongest Empires by timeline

I never said that Arabs weren't Semites & that Arabic isn't a Semitic language. Wrong, most of this comes from the Book of Genesis. What is there no proof of? Isn't Sanskrit an Indo-European language? Doesn't that make it the distant sister language of other Indo-European languages? Aren't Israelites & Ishmaelites genetic cousins? Aren't Hebrew & Arabic sister languages? What part is there no proof of? Oh you are talking about the existence of Shem, Ham, & Japheth am I right?

You claim that "Except that Arabs are Semites and Arabic is Semitic language, there is no proof of what you said whatsoever." so this means that Sanskrit isn't an Indo-European language according to you right?

Next time make it clear, what part exactly do you not agree with? Don't try to create arguments out of spite. I hope you know that the word Semitic is derived from the word Shem. ;)

One more thing, I found a family tree of the various prophets on this site for you to check out.

http://heshamsyed.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/family-tree-of-prophets.gif

In the map, the person after "Nuh" called "Sam" is Shem & Yafid is "Japheth".

why do you like to pretend like you have a comprehension problem?
When i added the statement"I think this comes from Talmudic nonsense." It was intended to clarify which part of your BS I was quoting. the BIBLICAL part.
No one knows how many sons Noah has or what their names were. Most definitely your statement about one of his sons was the father of Smites and the other one the father of indo-europeans is sheer nonsense.
Unless you are a Christian literalist, lets try to keep this thread mythology free.

Why do you like to pretend like you have a comprehension problem?
when I added the statement"I think this comes from Talmudic nonsense." it was meant to clarify which part of your BS I was referring to. The BIBLICAL part.
As i said there is no proof for what you said whatsoever, no one knows how many children Noah had or what were there names. Most certainly the part were on of his children was the father of Semitic people and his brothers indo-european was utter nonsense. Unless you are a christian literalist, lets try to keep this thread mythology free.

Funny that you accuse me of having a comprehension problems whereas you yourself had trouble understanding my posts previously. Remember the part where you misunderstood my example of the caliphates' contribution? Perhaps if you wrote more clearly with proper use of grammar & no spelling mistakes either like the ones I have highlighted in the quote, I would have an easier time understanding the crap you wrote. No, I am not a Christian either, I am a Muslim.

How can you be so sure that no one knows the number of sons Noah had? Most people assume he had 4 sons, one of whom drowned in the flood. If no one knows their names then why did the link regarding the family tree I gave you had "Sam" or "Shem" written on it? Explain that to me, are the people who constructed the tree lying or are they just trying to rip off the Torah without any proof whatsoever regarding their names? You do realize that the Proto-Semitic & Proto-Indo-European language share a common root, some people are of the opinion that these languages branched similar to how the family of Noah branched out. Regardless of this being true or not, it's still an interesting hypothesis, & it's better than simply calling someone else's post "BS" as you did.

I have another link for you, check it out:
http://www.islambasics.com/index.php?act=download&BID=85

Its a PDF file & the cover page will give you its details, check out the story of Jesus, when he revives "Sam the Ibn Noah". I am sure you realize who that is............Shem the son of Noah.

Ah I see you modified your post, I couldn't reply earlier because PDF was down. Nice try at getting rid of spelling errors but you still misspelled Semites as "Smites". ;)

lol, I edited my post before you replied.

Yeah I saw that, when I was initially writing a reply back to you, I noticed on another tab the PDF was down so I just copied over my reply till PDF resumed. In the process I copied your original post too.

What's with the dotted line? Double post error or something?

lol, I edited my post before you replied.

Yeah I saw that, when I was initially writing a reply back to you, I noticed on another tab the PDF was down so I just copied over my reply till PDF resumed. In the process I copied your original post too.

What's with the dotted line? Double post error or something?

EDIT

I think I just understood the problem. :P

15000 years ago is stone age , there never was an empire in that time trade was no trade
there was nothing to call an empire .

15000 years ago is stone age , there never was an empire in that time trade was no trade
there was nothing to call an empire .

have a look at something else:

A. Geology, The pattern of erosion on the Sphinx indicates that it was carved at the end of the last Ice Age, when heavy rains fell in the eastern Sahara - perhaps more than 12,000 years ago. This contrasts starkly with the 'orthodox' Egyptological dating for the Sphinx of around 4,500 years ago.

B. Seismography. The seismic survey indicated the existence of several unexplored tunnels and cavities in the bedrock beneath the Sphinx, including a large rectangular chamber at a depth of some 25 feet beneath the monuments front paws."

Underground Hall of Records and chambers below the Sphinx : Reality-Choice

Don't take it offensive but care to explain this part please. If you have any question you can ask me also. I have seem some Muslim clerics trying to connect these two words.

By the way, Sanskrit language has many similarities with ancient Avestan language.

This was my personal observation (since Mesopotamia and the Indus were on both sides of Iran I thought that they must have
Shared a lot of things, and since Abraham was the greatest Prophet for the Muslims -The foot print of Abraham inside the Kaaba - I thought of it like this: Brahmin or Brahman = saint or enlightened man or even God to some and Ibrahim or Abraham =Prophet for Muslims and others) , now that I looked up on the Internet, I found this:

Martin Haug, Ph.D., wrote in The Sacred Language, Writings, and Religions of the Parsis, "The Magi are said to have called their religion Kesh-î-Ibrahim.They traced their religious books to Abraham, who was believed to have brought them from heaven." (p. 16.)

There are certain striking similarities between the Hindu god Brahma and his consort Saraisvati, and the Jewish Abraham and Sarai, that are more than mere coincidences. Although in all of India there is only one temple dedicated to Brahma, this cult is the third largest Hindu sect.

In his book Moisés y los Extraterrestres, Mexican author Tomás Doreste states,

Voltaire was of the opinion that Abraham descended from some of the numerous Brahman priests who left India to spread their teachings throughout the world; and in support of his thesis he presented the following elements: the similarity of names and the fact that the city of Ur, land of the patriarchs, was near the border of Persia, the road to India, where that Brahman had been born.

The name of Brahma was highly respected in India, and his influence spread throughout Persia as far as the lands bathed by the rivers Euphrates and Tigris. The Persians adopted Brahma and made him their own. Later they would say that the God arrived from Bactria, a mountainous region situated midway on the road to India. (pp. 46-47.)

Bactria (a region of ancient Afghanistan) was the locality of a prototypical Jewish nation called Juhuda or Jaguda, also called Ur-Jaguda. Ur meant "place or town." Therefore, the bible was correct in stating that Abraham came from "Ur of the Chaldeans." "Chaldean," more correctly Kaul-Deva (Holy Kauls), was not the name of a specific ethnicity but the title of an ancient Hindu Brahmanical priestly caste who lived in what are now Afghanistan, Pakistan, and the Indian state of Kashmir.

"The tribe of Ioud or the Brahmin Abraham, was expelled from or left the Maturea of the kingdom of Oude in India and, settling in Goshen, or the house of the Sun or Heliopolis in Egypt, gave it the name of the place which they had left in India, Maturea." (Anacalypsis; Vol. I, p. 405.)

"He was of the religion or sect of Persia, and of Melchizedek."(Vol. I, p. 364.)

"The Persians also claim Ibrahim, i.e. Abraham, for their founder, as well as the Jews. Thus we see that according to all ancient history the Persians, the Jews, and the Arabians are descendants of Abraham.(p.85) ...We are told that Terah, the father of Abraham, originally came from an Eastern country called Ur, of the Chaldees or Culdees, to dwell in a district called Mesopotamia. Some time after he had dwelt there, Abraham, or Abram, or Brahma, and his wife Sara or Sarai, or Sara-iswati, left their father's family and came into Canaan. The identity of Abraham and Sara with Brahma and Saraiswati was first pointed out by the Jesuit missionaries."(Vol. I; p. 387.)

@The SC,
I asked you :

still waiting...

@p(-)0ENiX :

Except that Arabs are Semites and Arabic is Semitic language, there is no proof of what you said whatsoever.
I think this comes from Talmudic nonsense.

IbnAlwalid@

The term Aryan (not an English word) means naked in Arabic, look it up for yourself.
Talmudic yourself! do not insult me please. Ha Ha Ha:blink:

Semitic is a language not to confuse with origins of humans.

Bani aadam or Bani Ajam

Western nationalist and racist ideas, particularly the existence of an "Aryan" and "Semitic" race, developed hand-in-hand. Indeed, the central motif of racism is "purity," the same purity which informs the Western national model and so precludes a multi-ethnic nationalism. Meskoob defines Iranianness in terms of this Western nationalist discourse. It is the same understanding of nationalism which was largely propaganda by the Pahlavi government

The Iranian: Arabs in Persian literature

Back
Top Bottom