What's new

Strongest Empires by timeline

Right, there were pyramids in central America before...
inca.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the Chichen Itza is 1400 years old max.
oldes Iranian ziggurats dates back to 4000BCE that's 4200 year older!

there is not pyramid or ziggurat that pre dated those in Iran.
please research man.

Right, there were pyramids in central America before...
inca.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the Chichen Itza is 1400 years old max.
oldes Iranian ziggurats dates back to 4000BCE that's 4200 year older that that one you shown!

there is not pyramid or ziggurat that pre dated those in Iran.
please research man.

Bani aadam or Bani Ajam

Iranian Identity, the 'Aryan Race'

Iranian Identity, the 'Aryan Race,' and Jake Gyllenhaal - Tehran Bureau | FRONTLINE | PBS

The Arab race includes the "Aryans" ... same physical race. Same facial features, same colors.. different than "whites" different than Negroes. The stock of every Israelite in the scriptures.

The north western part of the Arab race (pink) is Turkey. This is where Noah and the boys got off the ark. Some of the descendants of Shem, Ham and Japeth settled here (Hittites) long before any such thing as an Israelite ever existed.

Races.. white oriental aryan arab negro anglo where did the Arab Israelite race exist?

That means that a lot of people learned a lot of things from the Arabs when they started interpreting the Arabic literature before the venue of Islam and now they are claiming those things to be their own!
A lot of morality and ethics(the symbols of civilisation and civilised people)in that poem.

have a look at something else:

A. Geology, The pattern of erosion on the Sphinx indicates that it was carved at the end of the last Ice Age, when heavy rains fell in the eastern Sahara - perhaps more than 12,000 years ago. This contrasts starkly with the 'orthodox' Egyptological dating for the Sphinx of around 4,500 years ago.

B. Seismography. The seismic survey indicated the existence of several unexplored tunnels and cavities in the bedrock beneath the Sphinx, including a large rectangular chamber at a depth of some 25 feet beneath the monuments front paws."

Underground Hall of Records and chambers below the Sphinx : Reality-Choice

I wonder if the rest of your link are of the same quality ?
by the way do you know what fiction is ? have you looked at the article do you think that it have a grain of credibility in all of it ?
have you ever checked how credible the sources of that article are ?

Honestly , who made you think people of North Caucasians (the Chechens, the Ingush, the Batsbi, and the people of Dagestan) are Aryan if you want to know its the people of Southern Caucasus that their language is part of Indo-Eurropean family of languages it means Armenian and Ossetic peoples

these are the people that you mistaken with Aryans

Honestly refer to the map and go argue with your pairs, or come up with facts.
And please stop trolling it's not good for your health.

I am unable to browse through this thread, certain pages don't even load. Anyone else had this problem?

I wonder if the rest of your link are of the same quality ?
by the way do you know what fiction is ? have you looked at the article do you think that it have a grain of credibility in all of it ?
have you ever checked how credible the sources of that article are ?

There are hundreds of articles on the subject, choose the ones, you can verify.

That was no fiction, since :

A. Geology, The pattern of erosion on the Sphinx indicates that it was carved at the end of the last Ice Age, when heavy rains fell in the eastern Sahara - perhaps more than 12,000 years ago. This contrasts starkly with the 'orthodox' Egyptological dating for the Sphinx of around 4,500 years ago.

B. Seismography. The seismic survey indicated the existence of several unexplored tunnels and cavities in the bedrock beneath the Sphinx, including a large rectangular chamber at a depth of some 25 feet beneath the monuments front paws."

The Egyptian government started the excavations in 2010, check it on Youtube.

And here is something else:
Egypt's Oldest Known Art Identified, Is 15,000 Years Old

And more:

10,450 B.C. - Trivia / Giza Pyramids - "According to archaeo-astronomer Robert Bauval, the pattern traced out on the ground [in almost fifteen million tons of perfectly dressed stone] matched exactly the pattern in the sky [of Orion's belt] during the epoch of 10,450 B.C. Using a sophisticated computer programme capable of plotting the precessionally induced changes in the declinations of all the stars visible in the sky over any part of the world in any epoch, Bauval found that the Pyramids/Orion's Belt correlation was general and obvious in all all epochs, but specific and exact in only one: At 10,450 B.C. - and at that date only - we find that the pattern of the pyramids on the ground provides a perfect reflection of the pattern of the stars in the sky." [Link: 1]

SC please cut the BS bro.

In iran there is a cave with 50000 year old paitning using safron. so what?

we are talking about CIVILIZATIONS here, there is a 12000 year old structure in trukey, that does NOT mean they have a 12000 year old civilization... do you even know what a civilization is?

Facts please !

Your ignorance seems to be surpassed only by your ignorance.
Any stupid person like you can make statements like that.

I am not going to argue with you, since that did not have a good ending in the Iranian forum.
this is HEAVEN.

if you want fact you have to go to Iran, I cant get any here. I know all this from when I was in Iran.
but there is something about it in wilkepedia I think.

Back
Top Bottom