4 - Pakistan - 2pts
5 - Iran - 1pt

Based on Training of Soldiers only and Leadership of the Generals:
1 - Turkey - 5pts
2 - Pakistan - 4pts
3 - Iran - 3pts
4 - Egypt - 2pts
5 - Saudi Arabia - 1pts

Giving 60% split to Equipment and 40% to Training, you get the following ranking:
1 - Turkey = (5 X 0.6 ) + (5 X 0.4) = 5
2 - Pakistan = ( 2 X 0.6) + (4 X 0.4) = 2.8
3 - Saudi Arabia = (4 X 0.6) + (1 X 0.4) = 2.8
4 - Egypt = (3 X 0.6) + (2 X 0.4) = 2.6
5 - Iran = (1 X 0.6) + (3 X 0.4) = 1.8

Before the trolls come and start saying that Iran is standing up to the west while Pakistan is getting drone strikes. We are not taking into account geo-politics, geography, strategic depth, alliances, but evaluating on pure military terms, morale of soldiers and skills of the generals who command these forces.

RayKalm is one of the Turkish Haters on this forum which i dont know why tbh , but how is Egypts Air force stronger than ours? , Economic Control??

Turkey clearly has a stronger airforce than Egypt, no doubt. Egypt also has a powerful army though, they are very underrated.

In my view Pakistan has the capability to become the strongest army(land+air+sea) among the nations mentioned above.
But I may also add that I have very limited knowledge about the strength of countries mentioned in the post #1 except Pakistan

All of these comparisons are bs.Everyone thinks his own country is the most powerful,it's really ridiculous.
We can't say anything about which one is stronger or not unless a 'real' war happens.

No Nuclear Conventional Ranking based purely on equipment:
1 - Turkey - 5pts
2 - Saudi Arabia - 4pts
3 - Egypt - 3pts
4 - Pakistan - 2pts
5 - Iran - 1pt

Based on Training of Soldiers only and Leadership of the Generals:
1 - Turkey - 5pts
2 - Pakistan - 4pts
3 - Iran - 3pts
4 - Egypt - 2pts
5 - Saudi Arabia - 1pts

Giving 60% split to Equipment and 40% to Training, you get the following ranking:
1 - Turkey = (5 X 0.6 ) + (5 X 0.4) = 5
2 - Pakistan = ( 2 X 0.6) + (4 X 0.4) = 2.8
3 - Saudi Arabia = (4 X 0.6) + (1 X 0.4) = 2.8
4 - Egypt = (3 X 0.6) + (2 X 0.4) = 2.6
5 - Iran = (1 X 0.6) + (3 X 0.4) = 1.8

Before the trolls come and start saying that Iran is standing up to the west while Pakistan is getting drone strikes. We are not taking into account geo-politics, geography, strategic depth, alliances, but evaluating on pure military terms, morale of soldiers and skills of the generals who command these forces.

I don't wanna troll, but I would be happy to know on what basis you've done this ranking.

All these kind of rankings are useless since they are subjective and imaginary. In the real world, Pakistan is a nuclear armed nation and the fire power of all the countries listed combined is not even remotely equal to just five Pakistani nukes. Assuming that Pakistan has only 120 nukes and each with a small yield of just 50 kilotons, that bring us to 6 mega tonnes of pure nuclear fire. And this is the lowest case scenario. Combined with MRBM's, it is a very deadly and effective system. This is the real world. In a real total war, let's say a world war 3, only Pakistan would be able to defend itself. That is the hard truth. Now, you can go and make imaginary stuff for your satisfaction but it would not change the truth.

Conventional Turkiye is strongest , as we have best navy , modern & good size air force , good tanks as well as a vast amount of old tanks which can be used for parts

I think the only countries capable of fighting a full scale ware are Pakistan,Turkey,Iran,Egypt all else have 2 prove.

why dont the above countries form a training program?

what i am sure of is we(Egypt) have the best land forces in the muslim world and of course with each musilm country stronger i am really happy for them and i wish the best to all muslim countrys and our allays

All these kind of rankings are useless since they are subjective and imaginary. In the real world, Pakistan is a nuclear armed nation and the fire power of all the countries listed combined is not even remotely equal to just five Pakistani nukes. Assuming that Pakistan has only 120 nukes and each with a small yield of just 50 kilotons, that bring us to 6 mega tonnes of pure nuclear fire. And this is the lowest case scenario. Combined with MRBM's, it is a very deadly and effective system. This is the real world. In a real total war, let's say a world war 3, only Pakistan would be able to defend itself. That is the hard truth. Now, you can go and make imaginary stuff for your satisfaction but it would not change the truth.

Maybe you missed the title of this thread.

It says Strongest CONVENTIONAL Militaries in the Islamic World

Which excludes Nuclear Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom