What's new

15 Strongest Muslim Countries by their GDPs'

List of top 15 Islamic countries by GDP (PPP)

1.Indonesia:1,237
2.Turkey:1,142
3.Iran:1,016
4.Saudi:921
5.Egypt:548
6.Pakistan:523
7.Malasiya:506
8.Nigeria:455
9.Philippines:431
10.Singapore:331
11.Banglades:311
12.Algeria:277
13.UAE:275
14.Iraq:242
15.Kazakhstan:235

CIA World Factbook

And yet from those 15 countries, only three of them (Indonesia, Turkey, Malaysia) are classified as Newly Industrialized Countries.

Attachments

• nic.jpg
    nic.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 75
While exactly a decade before Pakistan was growing with a growth rate more than 8% in 2004-05 and was meant to go double digit in the years to come

But later we all know what happened.Just imagine if we would have not joined the WOT even under USA pressure..

Probably a GDP nominal of atleast 400billion dollars today or even more

China's New Growth Challenger Is Pakistan: Mukherjee (Correct) - Bloomberg

While exactly a decade before Pakistan was growing with a growth rate more than 8% in 2004-05 and was meant to go double digit in the years to come

But later we all know what happened.Just imagine if we would have not joined the WOT even under USA pressure..

Probably a GDP nominal of atleast 400billion dollars today or even more

China's New Growth Challenger Is Pakistan: Mukherjee (Correct) - Bloomberg

Pakistan has human capital and huge market as well, I hope Pakistani people educated there or abroad can serve their nation at best. Rather than working abroad, it is better for Pakistani to be entrepreneur at home and use all of their capability and economic capacity for the best of their people. Indonesia only exported their uneducated people, and almost all clever people stay in Indonesia to develop its nation.

2013 ---------------------------------------------------------Growth Rate GDP
0kna.jpg

These are revised numbers from IMF six months later. It seems Iran's economy badly affected from sanctions.

Where do you get that data Akinci ? Link please. Indonesia growth rate = -1.26 percent ? What does this number means ? A decrease form earlier projection ? Actually, until so far we still can have around 5,8 percent growth rate, a bit decreasing of course from 6-6,4 % projection because of recent shock in financial market due to US Fed tapering issue.

If there is some GDP decrease from prior projection so it must be because of the US Fed tapering issue that shock financial market recently, making India, Indonesia and many countries including Turkey lost their currency value quite large. But, its Ok. Currency depreciation ( if not too large of course) can boost the export, slash import, and make domestic industry has more economic advantage to compete. And not to forget that in Indonesia matter, as I know, IMF always make false GDP and growht prediction as well, always predict less than the actual number is. Beside that, we still remember that in our time of difficulty (1998-2003), IMF want to shutdown our aerospace industry (PT Dirgantara) by warning our government not to inject that company (even though at that time we still have 3 big project going on (N-250/ N-2130/ aerospace machinery that still need Government investment).

Last edited:
I think you mustn't speak about this matter with zero knowledge. Iran and Israel are at same side in Syria and both of them are supporting Assad. Jewish Lobby started a big propaganda war against FSA for introduce them as Al-Qaeda terrorists with their media giants. That's why USA didn't involve that war like did in Libya.
JEWS leaders in USA & Europa make a heavy propaganda against Assad, there are no doubts possible

But i know that you reverse everything calling beheaders democrats

JEWS leaders in USA & Europa make a heavy propaganda against Assad, there are no doubts possible

But i know that you reverse everything calling beheaders democrats

Bashar Al-Assad has been enjoing being a leader since he was 36....it is better for him to step down now...find someone that can unite their people (Shiah and Sunni)......he has to learn the history of Indonesia in 1998.....Soeharto was still backed by the military at that time...but he gave up the power and let democracy happens......(considering no one hold any weapon except military and police in Indonesia) He still lived until his death in Jakarta.....almost all politicians...including Amien Rais...a big opponent of him during reformation.... prayed him in his funeral several years ago........A real leader is someone that put their nation interest first...not his own family and clan.

Bashar Al-Assad ruins his own country.........and Iran and Hisbullah are making it worse by helping the rezime. Those entities has ruined their respect in a moslem world.

Bashar Al-Assad has been enjoing being a leader since he was 36....it is better for him to step down now...find someone that can unite their people (Shiah and Sunni)......he has to learn the history of Indonesia in 1998.....Soeharto was still backed by the military at that time...but he gave up the power and let democracy happens......(considering no one hold any weapon except military and police in Indonesia) He still lived until his death in Jakarta.....almost all politicians...including Amien Rais...a big opponent of him during reformation.... prayed him in his funeral several years ago........A real leader is someone that put their nation interest first...not his own family and clan.

Bashar Al-Assad ruins his own country.........and Iran and Hisbullah are making it worse by helping the rezime. Those entities has ruined their respect in a moslem world.
He invades nobody and makes a secular Syria to protect everybody

His enemies are zionists beheaders, they are not syrians but internationalist salafists who all scream Allah Ackbar like in Algeria, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon

Where do you get that data Akinci ? Link please. Indonesia growth rate = -1.26 percent ? What does this number means ? A decrease form earlier projection ? Actually, until so far we still can have around 5,8 percent growth rate, a bit decreasing of course from 6-6,4 % projection because of recent shock in financial market due to US Fed tapering issue.

If there is some GDP decrease from prior projection so it must be because of the US Fed tapering issue that shock financial market recently, making India, Indonesia and many countries including Turkey lost their currency value quite large. But, its Ok. Currency depreciation ( if not too large of course) can boost the export, slash import, and make domestic industry has more economic advantage to compete. And not to forget that in Indonesia matter, as I know, IMF always make false GDP and growht prediction as well, always predict less than the actual number is. Beside that, we still remember that in our time of difficulty (1998-2003), IMF want to shutdown our aerospace industry (PT Dirgantara) by warning our government not to inject that company (even though at that time we still have 3 big project going on (N-250/ N-2130/ aerospace machinery that still need Government investment).

I calculated growth rate as 2012-2013 GDP values. You can get last numbers from there.

World Economic Outlook Database October 2013

Date: October 08, 2013

Indonesia GDP U.S. dollars 2012:878.536 2013:867.468

I calculated growth rate as 2012-2013 GDP values. You can get last numbers from there.

World Economic Outlook Database October 2013

Date: October 08, 2013

Indonesia GDP U.S. dollars 2012:878.536 2013:867.468

I think you are comparing 2012 finished data (12 months) with 2013 unfinished data. We are still having 5,8 percent growth rate actually so far. It means the best calculation is to use 5,8 percent with the 2012 number. I hope all muslim countries do well. Just see again the data in January 2014 and we can see actual number of all 15 countries mentioned above, insyaALLAH.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom