What's new

Stop Indian butchery in ‪#‎Kashmir‬, sign this petition

Stop Indian butchery in ‪#‎Kashmir‬, sign this petition to US President Obama for stopping India Military's brutal campaign of suppression in Indian held Kashmir.

I just watch this on twitter and I share it on Defence.pk
I know Its not the right way to resolve the issue

https://www.change.org/p/barack-oba...tm_source=petitions_share&utm_medium=copylink

You have got to be kidding me ...:omghaha: ..listen nadeem or whoever you are.....unlike Pakistan , India is nobody's B*tch .....so no jackass in international politics can do anything to enforce their opinions in the internal matters of India ....especially on legally binding issues as this one

Go open a petition to clean your neighborhood street or something :victory1:....you'll have better progress

You have got to be kidding me ...:omghaha: ..listen nadeem or whoever you are.....unlike Pakistan , India is nobody's B*tch .....so no jackass in international politics can do anything to enforce their opinions in the internal matters of India ....especially on legally binding issues as this one

Go open a petition to clean your neighborhood street or something :victory1:....you'll have better progress
:crazy:Who told you that Kashmir is an internal issue of India don't you know anything about UN Resolutions But
I know that ISSUE OF KASHMIR CAN ONLY BE RESOLVED Through WAR
nuclear_war.jpg

Hafiz is a Mujahid and Burhan Wani is Shaheed.

We don't give a shit to our enemies, enemies should care about their own reputation, we dont give a F to killers of Muslims in Iraq, Palestine and Kashmir...

One is dead and another one is in queue ... kutta kute ki maut marta hai and we also dont give a shit of your so called saheed lol

:crazy:Who told you that Kashmir is an internal issue of India don't you know anything about UN Resolutions But
nuclear_war.jpg

Whta happens in Jammu and kashmir is an internal matter ....go read whichever rule book you are quoting from, including and especially all the technicalities

ha ha...you do realize that that is exactly what the Indians want ....a definitive act of aggression by pakistan ....then all the Indian army has to do is to let the tamasha unfold ....Pakistan will get royally f'ed in the bottom both regionally as well as internationally....kargil would have seemed like a kindergarten feud when compared to what would ensue ...

well now that you know that you are silly then it makes you not a silly ...... did you not read my post ........ silly is the one who dont know he is silly 8-)

Ok great :yahoo:

It seems one confession is must for everyone.

nuclear_war.jpg

How many times, I say how many times you are going to try...

well you have to actually believe you are silly

Ok i invite everyone to wholeheartedly believe that they are silly. So that they get mukti from silliness.

What a deep thought sir ji

HUM INDIANS TRAIN KI BATHROOM MAIN RAKHHE CUP TAK KO CHAIN SE BAND KE RAKHTE HAII...

railways047.jpg

AUR KUCH ULLU KE PATTHE SOCH TE HAII KI HUM KASHMIR AISE HI DEDENGE ... :lol::lol::lol:

O tum Hindustaniyo kay pass Bath rooms hain..
suna hai mody bhi adatan khait yaan train ki patri dhondta hai...
zaroor yeh pic aap nay ghar mein bari ker kay lagai ho gi.. kay aap bhi aisa toilet 3 sall saudia kaam ker kay zaroor baningay.

O tum Hindustaniyo kay pass Bath rooms hain..
suna hai mody bhi adatan khait yaan train ki patri dhondta hai...
zaroor yeh pic aap nay ghar mein bari ker kay lagai ho gi.. kay aap bhi aisa toilet 3 sall saudia kaam ker kay zaroor baningay.
mere bhai tu isko english main translate kar sakta haii Please???

mere bhai tu isko english main translate kar sakta haii Please???[/QUOT

jis ko sunani thi usay pohanch gaye.. aab to ja or karata rah isay french mein yaan thai mein

jis ko sunani thi usay pohanch gaye.. aab to ja or karata rah isay french mein yaan thai mein

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom