What's new

Stop Indian butchery in ‪#‎Kashmir‬, sign this petition

This belongs to jokes section. Obama? Really??

What happened to Half-fizz and masoor azgar and their peacekeepers??

Pakistani brothers you are shooting yourself in the foot by supporting this cause. Hafiz saeed, a banned terrorist is leading the march for Kashmir's independence, what impression does it gives to the world who did not give a F about Kashmir.

Burhan wani was a terrorist, by observing black day to remember a terrorist you yourself are deteriorating your country's already bad reputation in international circles.

And now you are asking other countries to support your cause of terrorism. Seriously WTF. :ph34r:

Hafiz is a Mujahid and Burhan Wani is Shaheed.

We don't give a shit to our enemies, enemies should care about their own reputation, we dont give a F to killers of Muslims in Iraq, Palestine and Kashmir...

Sure sure sign where ever you guys want nothings gonna change....:coffee:

Why involve America in this? This is India's internal business.

How did you know. That you are silly?
silly is the one who dont know he is silly ..... for instance you know that you are not silly which makes you silly and i know i m silly which means i m not silly ........ isnt that silly mate ?
regards : cap'n Jack chiri :azn:

Ah! So Baba Obama is going to order India to hand over Kashmir to Pakistan on this idiotic 'petition'!!

Ok. Next........

Hey! I wonder if he has read Pakistan's latest human rights report? He should too! Here...

https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2016/country-chapters/pakistan
World Report 2016: India | Human Rights Watch
same site mate same site

silly is the one who dont know he is silly ..... for instance you know that you are not silly which makes you silly and i know i m silly which means i m not silly ........ isnt that silly mate ?
regards : cap'n Jack chiri :azn:

wow, i never knew i was silly. What do i do now :cray:

Stop Indian butchery in ‪#‎Kashmir‬, sign this petition to US President Obama for stopping India Military's brutal campaign of suppression in Indian held Kashmir.

I just watch this on twitter and I share it on Defence.pk
I know Its not the right way to resolve the issue

https://www.change.org/p/barack-oba...tm_source=petitions_share&utm_medium=copylink

We are barking up the wrong tree. Why would Obama do anything? Firstly he is on the verge of being out from the oval office few months down the road. Second US has already declared India as their major ally in the region. Do you think they are going to actually do something that will put their interests in jeopardy. Hell no. As long as its Muslims being killed everybody is fine. My suggestion its a waste of time.

image.jpeg

HUM INDIANS TRAIN KI BATHROOM MAIN RAKHHE CUP TAK KO CHAIN SE BAND KE RAKHTE HAII...

railways047.jpg

AUR KUCH ULLU KE PATTHE SOCH TE HAII KI HUM KASHMIR AISE HI DEDENGE ... :lol::lol::lol:

Man I was feeling quite sleep at 11: 15 PM while just going through PDF
at the end of the day

And then I saw this post ; just fell down from the couch laughing :lol:

wow, i never knew i was silly. What do i do now :cray:
well now that you know that you are silly then it makes you not a silly ...... did you not read my post ........ silly is the one who dont know he is silly 8-)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom