What's new

STOP AHMEDI BASHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. :( :cry:

With all due respect, sir, he can be termed as a 'critique of Koran or Muhammad or Islam' but idiot? Nope.

the reason he is an idiot because he thinks something was mentioned in the Quran while in fact it wasn't, it was mentioned else where, also he assumed all muslims moochers ect and all that bs, I'm not wasting another sec on idiot like that. perhaps you should have read his posts before commenting?

Ok that was the honest answer I was looking for. Thanks :)
it doesn't matter what it makes me, its 1.5 billion bigots for you if thats the case. our religion isn't up for negotiations something you people fail to realize so far.

But I take exception to the 1.5 Billion bigot phrase. You only speak for yourself. Don't bring others.

If tara singh had ordered sikhs they would have not set foot in Qadian/Gurdaspur,like how sikhs did not enter malerkotla where there was muslim majority due to orders of Guru Gobind singh .And primarily it was sikhs being led by Nihangs and former army soldiers.

Most ahmaddiya community escaped due to their khilafa being smart and I think the attack on Ahmadis by sikh nihang bands was wrong,though I won't say that for the sunnis.
see you in pink :yahoo:

My belief/aqeeda makes me think I belong to the the saved sect of the 73 sects in Islam. The same goes for any of the 72 sects be it ahmedi, berelvie, sufis, salafi (few sects within it), wahabi, zaidi, bohri, aga khanis, malki, hanbali, hanafi, shafais, and others).

Each of you from the sects that I mentioned above (or the ones I failed to mention), your aqeeda will make you think I belong to the sect that I along with my sect is one of the 'unsaved' sects instead.

I have no issues with any of you calling me whatever, (I call myself rafidi anyways). These ahmadis or any others from the 73 sects, we all are intelligent enough to determine what aqeeda we need to be on to be saved, there is enough information available in the muslim world to dig back in history, to align our aqeeda to be saved.

The same goes for 71 sects of jews and the 72 sects of christians.

the reason he is an idiot because he thinks something was mentioned in the Quran while in fact it wasn't, it was mentioned else where, also he assumed all muslims moochers ect and all that bs, I'm not wasting another sec on idiot like that. perhaps you should have read his posts before commenting?

I have seen your salafi community in Britain and spoken to my Scottish and Welsh counterpart when I use to work for Glencore ,They use to call most muslims freeloaders and moochers from Somalia,Sudan,Pakistan and Arab nations. Not one bit of praise all criticism.

says the salafi freeloader of alum .

i hope your not still about your 5 soldiers or something lol, if so you need to get over it happens on the loc.

I have seen your salafi community in Britain and spoken to my Scottish and Welsh counterpart when I use to work for Glencore ,They use to call most muslims freeloaders and moochers from Somalia,Sudan,Pakistan and Arab nations. Not one bit of praise all criticism.

most muslims live better lives then hindus and sikhs.

Chill bro - take it easy. People are trying to provoke you.

Chill bro - take it easy. People are trying to provoke you.

Man,you should come see Alum, its a bloody shithole of the salafis. I am waiting for the day ,BNP gets power,it will be real fun for the salafis then when the BNP drags them out like the nazis and shoots them.

I agree he was excited. But name calling is not necessary. Just my thoughts :) This thread was aggressive right from the beginning but was going good. :) Let's keep it that way.

If tara singh had ordered sikhs they would have not set foot in Qadian/Gurdaspur,like how sikhs did not enter malerkotla where there was muslim majority due to orders of Guru Gobind singh .And primarily it was sikhs being led by Nihangs and former army soldiers.

Most ahmaddiya community escaped due to their khilafa being smart and I think the attack on Ahmadis by sikh nihang bands was wrong,though I won't say that for the sunnis.

punjab itself is a weird place if u ask me. Sikhism based on Hinduism n some Islamic philosophies

n Ahmadism is obviously a modified version of islam.

All Ahmadis should migrate 2 indian punjab. the land of guru nanak n gulam mirza

the proud sons of punjab

Bareilvi and Deobandi also originated in India in Uttar Pradesh, do you want to send them back to India too. Pakistan was created for Ahmedis also, they should keep them.

i hope your not still about your 5 soldiers or something lol, if so you need to get over it happens on the loc.

most muslims live better lives then hindus and sikhs.

Only I have seen shias and ahmadis ,especially ahmadis who do lightyears better than sikhs and hindus , but not salafis,wahabbis . The govt is bending to you for now,but in future they won't.

Hahaha :) Saptsindhu after all. We all are (like it or not) attached to it :D I like it though...without it life would be so uninteresting. Only if the killings didn't take place. :(
punjab itself in a weird place if u ask me. Sikhism based on Hinduism n some Islamic philosophies

n Ahmadism is obviously a modified version of islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom