What's new

STOP AHMEDI BASHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
punjab itself is a weird place if u ask me. Sikhism based on Hinduism n some Islamic philosophies

n Ahmadism is obviously a modified version of islam.

take it easy on punjab buddy lol, there are punjabis like myself on this forum as well.

Bareilvi and Deobandi also originated in India in Uttar Pradesh, do you want to send them back to India too and all Salafis to Arabia.

Ahmadis have no choice they r not part of mainstream Islam.

Bareilvi and Deobandi also originated in India in Uttar Pradesh, do you want to send them back to India too and all Salafis to Arabia.

Send the deobands and barelvis also and let them sing kumbhaya in Saudi Arabia , the glorious islamic monarchy of theirs.I am more than happy .

Man,you should come see Alum, its a bloody shithole of the salafis. I am waiting for the day ,BNP gets power,it will be real fun for the salafis then when the BNP drags them out like the nazis and shoots them.
Where is Alum btw? Yes I know - I also seen this with Anjem Chaudhary and his fanboys... They are scary.

In UK,its loaded with salafis and if you would listen to what those mullahs talk you will faint for sure.

My uncle(Doctor) stayed in Birmingham, he used to tell me things. For years. I never believed. After 1% population - what harm could they do - must be propaganda - I thought. Later, when I saw those videos - chilling actually. But then spewing hatred is common now, but the authorities do nothing about it - that is shocking!

When you were creating Pakistan, it was for Ahmedis also, so Pakistan should keep them.

then sardars should join pakistan 2 :laughcry: coz Sikhism has a lot of Islamic influences :woot:

My uncle(Doctor) stayed in Birmingham, he used to tell me things. For years. I never believed. After 1% population - what harm could they do - must be propaganda - I thought. Later, when I saw those videos - chilling actually. But then spewing hatred is common now, but the authorities do nothing about it - that is shocking!

its called freedom of speech
untill these mullahs actually threaten to do something against the law there is little police can do.

I am sick and tired of all this Ahmedi Bashing on PDF.

We Pakistanis are surrounded by Terrorism on a daily basis which emanates from our inherent lack of tolerance and yet we have not learnt any lessons.

I for one want to let my Pakistani and Global Ahmedi community know that I stand shoulder to shoulder with them to protect their lives , liberty and property and fight any that threaten time.

@Jaanbaz , @Pakistani Exile and other Ahmedis , I am a Sunni Muslim and I may not share your religious beliefs but I respect your right to choose your Faith and stand by you to protect your God Given Rights.

@Pakistanisage thank you for your comments and support ! and you got another Ahmadi here apart from @Jaanbaz , @Pakistani Exile

i have been a member since PDF first opened in 2006 but haven't been active since !

Last edited by a moderator:
How about cutting off the head of a soldier returning home?
Muslim hate-preacher: Beheaded British soldier will 'burn in hellfire' * - NY Daily News

Or how about shouting - "Death to UK", "Islam will dominate the World", "UK go to Hell" etc ?
Does that also count as 'Freedom of Speech' or does that cross the fine line and fall into the category of hate speech? Especially when this Anjem Chaudary lives on UK State Benefits! :pissed:
its called freedom of speech
untill these mullahs actually threaten to do something against the law there is little police can do.

Thanks ,but no thanks India might be not that good and is run by anti-sikh congress , but it isn't as bad as the wahabbi taliban banana republic Pakistan.

he he he lolz but the funny thing is PM is a sikh.

then sardars should join pakistan 2 :laughcry: coz Sikhism has a lot of Islamic influences :woot:

they decided to stay with India.. besides. sikhs were killed in pakistan punjab.... so how can they stay there.

Thousands of Hindus have also been killed in India - during Congress Governments. All during these riots the leadership looked the other way or said non-nonchalantly - 'When a big tree falls, the earth shakes'
20,000 dead sikhs in 84, i dont that many pakistani soldiers died in all the wars combined against india.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom