What's new

STOP AHMEDI BASHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no problem with them but if they call themselves muslims then i will have a problem, they can do what ever they want but i think they need to accept that they are out of the fold of islam according to us, but other then that its not a problem at all , they are good people indeed and good pakistanis as well.

And who are you to tell them? if they want to believe they are Muslim, let them.

Ḥashshāshīn;4675375 said:
And who are you to tell them? if they want to believe they are Muslim, let them.
i am a muslim a real muslim, follower of the teachings that been around for 1400+ years. if somebody else comes around and says hey I'm a muslim too but i have a another prophet i want to add into this, thats a problem for me and all muslims, they should know better then not to say they are muslims or followers of islam.

Seems to me Mirza Ghulam prophecies are right.Ahmaddiyya muslim community is flourishing and prospering across the world ,while the mainstream muslims are facing poverty,genocide,infighting with wahabbis , imperialism of USA/West/Israel.

Ahmedis have averted such a fate . Seems to me Mirza Ghulam was right.Ahmedis are Allah's chosen muslims.

they are like jews, they stick together and help each other out lol

Im going to stop replying to ahmadi bashing threads since some mods have obvious biases and have restricted me from replying atleast twice before. So yeah whatever, all you great anti ahmadi scholars and mujaddids of Islam can discuss among yourselves and I'm sure you'll come up with a solution for the "qadiani" problem, too bad It won't make much different on my life.
I bet it hurts when you see me call myself an ahamdi muslim and you can't do anything about except show your prowess on restricting me from a thread. AHAHAHAHA:yahoo:

look I'm trying to understand where your coming from, but just few questions i have in mind, it says in the quran that the prophet Muhammad is the last messenger and that the quran is the last book, so they are one of the biggest beliefs in islam, and if you come to us and say hey well I'm a new prophet of god what do you expect us to just accept you? i dont i have a problem with your beliefs or what ever but i do however get offended my self when somebody who is clearly not following the original teachings of the prophet muhammad calling themselves muslims.

Aap se koi shikwa nahi , afsos apnay hum watno pe ho.
jub bhee gulistan ko lahu ki zarurat pari,
sub se pehlay he qerdan hamari katti,
phir bhee kehte hai ye ahle chaman,
ye watan hai hamara tumhara nahi.
And now I'll wait for self declared knower of the unseen to say that ahmadis have done nothing for Pakistan.

no your pakistani just as much as any sunni muslim.

All Ahmadis should migrate 2 indian punjab. the land of guru nanak n gulam mirza

the proud sons of punjab

poor guys migrated from Indian punjab to pakistan because they thought they will be secure there.. if it was made clear then, that they are not welcome to the country made for muslims, they would have stayed back. @Armstrong .. any idea what jinnah thought of ahmedis? were they welcome to migrate?

Last edited by a moderator:
i am a muslim a real muslim, follower of the teachings that been around for 1400+ years. if somebody else comes around and says hey I'm a muslim too but i have a another prophet i want to add into this, thats a problem for me and all muslims, they should know better then not to say they are muslims or followers of islam.

they are like jews, they stick together and help each other out lol

and you muslims band up like jews to kill kafirs .So like what? Ahmedi muslims despite meager resources flourish, while most muslims in the West are moochers and freeloaders relying on the public welfare system.

look I'm trying to understand where your coming from, but just few questions i have in mind, it says in the quran that the prophet Muhammad is the last messenger and that the quran is the last book, so they are one of the biggest beliefs in islam, and if you come to us and say hey well I'm a new prophet of god what do you expect us to just accept you? i dont i have a problem with your beliefs or what ever but i do however get offended my self when somebody who is clearly not following the original teachings of the prophet muhammad calling themselves muslims.

no your pakistani just as much as any sunni muslim.

ook I'm trying to understand where your coming from, but just few questions i have in mind, it says in the quran that the prophet Muhammad is the last messenger

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/272881-stop-ahmedi-bashing-8.html#ixzz2cgled1nX

And Quran says your prophet was flying on a horse lol.

No offence - It may make you a good Muslim. But it also makes you a bigot.

and you muslims band up like jews to kill kafirs .So like what? Ahmedi muslims despite meager resources flourish, while most muslims in the West are moochers and freeloaders relying on the public welfare system.

And Quran says your prophet was flying on a horse lol.

post reported, this kind discussion isnt allowed on this forum.

No offence - It may make you a good Muslim. But it also makes you a bigot.

it doesn't matter what it makes me, its 1.5 billion bigots for you if thats the case. our religion isn't up for negotiations something you people fail to realize so far.

poor guys migrated from Indian punjab to pakistan because they thought they will be secure there.. if it was made clear then, that they are not welcome to the country made for muslims, they would have stayed back. @Armstrong .. any idea what jinnah thought of ahmedis? were they welcome to migrate?

dada punjab riot was a disaster. hindus n sikhs were killing muslims those days.

they obviously didnt knew or care about differences between Islamic sectarianism.

Ahmadis had 2 migrate.

Last edited by a moderator:
True. :( :cry:
dada punjab riot was a disaster. hindus n sikhs were killing muslims those days.

they obviously didnt knew the differences between Islamic sectarianism.

Ahmadis had 2 migrate.

With all due respect, sir, he can be termed as a 'critique of Koran or Muhammad or Islam' but idiot? Nope.
if your don't care just leave this forum, there isn't a place for people like you(idiots) on here.

Ahmadis had 2 migrate.
yeah.. may be you are right.. they are suffering twice.

Ahmadis had 2 migrate.

If tara singh had ordered sikhs they would have not set foot in Qadian/Gurdaspur,like how sikhs did not enter malerkotla where there was muslim majority due to orders of Guru Gobind singh .And primarily it was sikhs being led by Nihangs and former army soldiers.

Most ahmaddiya community escaped due to their khilafa being smart and I think the attack on Ahmadis by sikh nihang bands was wrong,though I won't say that for the sunnis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom