What's new

STOP AHMEDI BASHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever taught you history was probably a semi-literate moulvi.

I think your molvis have taught you wrong history ... @KingMamba93 is right in history knowledge ... Muselmah had claimed prophethood ... Alongwith his false claim he allowed to his followers to stop giving Zakat & using alcohol ............

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sick and tired of all this Ahmedi Bashing on PDF.

We Pakistanis are surrounded by Terrorism on a daily basis which emanates from our inherent lack of tolerance and yet we have not learnt any lessons.

I for one want to let my Pakistani and Global Ahmedi community know that I stand shoulder to shoulder with them to protect their lives , liberty and property and fight any that threaten time.

@Jaanbaz , @Pakistani Exile and other Ahmedis , I am a Sunni Muslim and I may not share your religious beliefs but I respect your right to choose your Faith and stand by you to protect your God Given Rights.
I stand by my Christian, Hindu, Jewish (if any :D), shia, ahmedi etc Pakistani brothers and sisters

Last edited by a moderator:
The day when Qadianis stop insisting on calling themselves Muslim and stop unlawful activities of promoting and preaching their faith in Pakistan, no one will be bashing them. They are a minority like others and they have to abide by the law of land, court decisions etc. According to law Qadianis are not allowed to call themselves Muslim and/or allowed to use islamic terminologies like calling their places of worship as Mosques. What the hell is wrong with these people? Why do they insist on breaking the law?

They as a minority have their rights within the boundaries and no one is allowed to impose his own theology upon 98% Muslim Pakistanis.

The day when Qadianis stop insisting on calling themselves Muslim and stop unlawful activities of promoting and preaching their faith in Pakistan, no one will be bashing them. They are a minority like others and they have to abide by the law of land, court decisions etc. According to law Qadianis are not allowed to call themselves Muslim and/or allowed to use islamic terminologies like calling their places of worship as Mosques. What the hell is wrong with these people? Why do they insist on breaking the law?

They as a minority have their rights within the boundaries and no one is allowed to impose his own theology upon 98% Muslim Pakistanis.

On which street of Lahore are you planning to explode yourself?

Bhai ko bhooool giyaaaa ? :cray:
Buttts Pakistani nahi hote? :undecided:

Im going to stop replying to ahmadi bashing threads since some mods have obvious biases and have restricted me from replying atleast twice before. So yeah whatever, all you great anti ahmadi scholars and mujaddids of Islam can discuss among yourselves and I'm sure you'll come up with a solution for the "qadiani" problem, too bad It won't make much different on my life.
I bet it hurts when you see me call myself an ahamdi muslim and you can't do anything about except show your prowess on restricting me from a thread. AHAHAHAHA:yahoo:

Please do read the following Qadiani (Ahmadiyya) writings and decide for yourself.

Muslims declared Kafir (Non-Muslim):

"Allah has revealed to me that he who does not follow me and does not give me his oath of allegiance and remains in opposition is disobeying the will of Allah and His Rasul and is Jahannami (doomed to Hell)."
(Collection of Posters, Vol. 3, P. 275; Mirza Ghulam Qadiani)
"Question: Huzoor-e-aali (Respected Mirza Ghulam) has mentioned in thousands of places that it is not at all right to call Kafir a Kalima-go (someone who recites the Kalima) and an Ahle-Qibla. It is quite obvious that except those Momineen who become Kafir by calling you (Mirza Ghulam) a Kafir, no one becomes a Kafir by merely not accepting you. However, you have now written to Abdul Hakeem Khan that anyone who has received my message and has not accepted me is no longer a Muslim. There is contradiction between this statement and your statements in previous books. Earlier in Tiriaq-ul-Quloob etc you had mentioned that no one becomes Kafir by not accepting you; now you are writing that by rejecting me he becomes a Kafir?!

Answer: This is strange that you consider the person who rejects me and the person who calls me Kafir as two different persons, whereas in the eyes of God he is the same type; because he who does not accept me is because he considers me a fabricator..."
(Haqiqat-ul-Wahi, Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 22, P. 167, Mirza Ghulam Qadiani)
"All those Muslims who do not enter the fold of the Promised Messiah, whether or not they have heard of Messiah (Mirza Ghulam Qadiani) are considered Kafirs and are beyond the pale of Islam."
(Aeena-e-Sadaqat, P. 9/35, By Bashir-uddin Mahmud)
"God has revealed it to me that the person who did not believe in me after having heard about me is not a Muslim."
(Al-Fazl, Qadian, Jan 15, 1935 - Al-Hukum, 4:24, Mirza Ghulam Qadiani)
"It has been revealed to me that the person who did not follow me and did not enter into my fold, is disobedient and as such, should be thrown into Hell."
(Miyar-ul-Akhyar, Vol. 9, P. 27, Mirza Ghulam Qadiani)
"He (Mirza Ghulam Qadiani) has regarded him as an infidel who knows him to be truthful and does not belie him in speech but has not yet entered the fold."
(Tashi-ul-Azhan, 6:4, Apr. 1911, Miyan Mahmood Qadiani -
Aqaid-e-Ahmadia, P. 108)
"A man once asked the first caliph of the Messiah (Hakim Nuruddin Sahib) whether it was possible to attain salvation without having faith in mirza Sahib? He replied: 'If the Word of God is based on truth, it is not possible to attain salvation without having faith in Mirza Sahib."
(Aa'ina-e-Sadaqat, P. 25, Miyan Mahmood Ahmad Qadiani)
"In Lucknow, I (Mir Mahmood Ahmad Qadiani) met a man who was a great scholar. He said: 'Those are your enemies who make the propaganda that you condemn people as infidels. I can not believe that such broad minded people as you are can indulge in such things.' The man was making this remark to Sheikh Yaqub Ali Qadiani. I asked him to tell the man that we really believe them as infidels. The man was astonished to hear this."
(Anwar-e-Khilafat, Miyan Mahmood Ahmad Qadiani)

Im going to stop replying to ahmadi bashing threads since some mods have obvious biases and have restricted me from replying atleast twice before. So yeah whatever, all you great anti ahmadi scholars and mujaddids of Islam can discuss among yourselves and I'm sure you'll come up with a solution for the "qadiani" problem, too bad It won't make much different on my life.
I bet it hurts when you see me call myself an ahamdi muslim and you can't do anything about except show your prowess on restricting me from a thread. AHAHAHAHA:yahoo:

Eik hi pal mein parayaa kar diyaaa ! :cray:

Eik hi pal mein parayaa kar diyaaa ! :cray:

Aap se koi shikwa nahi , afsos apnay hum watno pe ho.
jub bhee gulistan ko lahu ki zarurat pari,
sub se pehlay he qerdan hamari katti,
phir bhee kehte hai ye ahle chaman,
ye watan hai hamara tumhara nahi.
And now I'll wait for self declared knower of the unseen to say that ahmadis have done nothing for Pakistan.

The day you issue a fatwa by declaring TTP or any Taliban who get people to blow themselves up as straight up Kafirs, that will be the day I will revisit your hypocritical stance on calling someone else a Kafir or a non muslim. Till then, enjoy your face.
A fatwa won't do. The constitution of Pakistan should declare them as non-Muslims. That is the only parallel.

Fellow PDF members, I repeat I am a Sunni Muslim who firmly believes in the Finalty of Prophethood with Hazrat Muhammad Mustafa ( PBUH ). But that does not give me or any other Pakistani Muslim the right to kill others who disbelieve or have a Faith different than mine. The Constitution of Pakistan guarantees the rights of all Pakistanis regardless of their race, caste or creed.

All I am saying is that all the Citizens of Pakistan should be treated alike and every Citizens Rights must be protected according to the Constitution of Pakistan. Whether we consider Ahmedis Muslim or not is not the debate here.

The debate is about protection of the Human and Civil rights of this besieged community as Citizens of Pakistan and on this issue alone I think most SANE PAKISTANIS will have no two views i.e. the rights of Ahmedi Community must be protected at all costs.

As a Muslim I will stand with our Fellow Citizens of all Faiths in protection of their Lives, Liberties and Properties.

Fellow PDF members, I repeat I am a Sunni Muslim who firmly believes in the Finalty of Prophethood with Hazrat Muhammad Mustafa ( PBUH ). But that does not give me or any other Pakistani Muslim the right to kill others who disbelieve or have a Faith different than mine. The Constitution of Pakistan guarantees the rights of all Pakistanis regardless of their race, caste or creed.

All I am saying is that all the Citizens of Pakistan should be treated alike and every Citizens Rights must be protected according to the Constitution of Pakistan. Whether we consider Ahmedis Muslim or not is not the debate here.

The debate is about protection of the Human and Civil rights of this besieged community as Citizens of Pakistan and on this issue alone I think most SANE PAKISTANIS will have no two views i.e. the rights of Ahmedi Community must be protected at all costs.

As a Muslim I will stand with our Fellow Citizens of all Faiths in protection of their Lives, Liberties and Properties.

Baba ji! hello! when are you coming to Dallis?

Well why cant we just say we are muslims. Forget sunni, shia or ahmadis. Allah will decide our fate. Lets all be the most patriotic Pakistanis working hard for Pakistan.

Peace.

:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom