What's new

STOP AHMEDI BASHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! We accept them as a cult and they are free to practice what the believe as long as they dont portray themselves as muslims lest some Muslims be misguided. After all in the larger perspective, the issue is always of misguidance & severity of the consequences.
These are religious and divine matters and I am sure offensive to the kuffar and non believers. The nature of God/religion is such that it is not asking for anyone's validation neither is it bound by modern day's political correctness nor the openness of the present society.
People, including modernist muslims and people of the book are free to go against Quran, bible,torah and continue to call themselves muslims/believers but the "Guy" up there has the "final " word". The people are still going to be judged by the 7th century and 2k b.c shariah.

ahahah you talk about the "guy" up there as you already know what decisions he will make on the day of judgement. Why don't you try and stop the Taliban from calling themselves muslims? or al Qaeda ? boko haram? or nusrah al front? unless ofcourse you agree with them that is..

ahahah you talk about the "guy" up there as you already know what decisions he will make on the day of judgement. Why don't you try and stop the Taliban from calling themselves muslims? or al Qaeda ? boko haram? or nusrah al front? unless ofcourse you agree with them that is..

Ok then!......

This Ahmadi issue is a complete mess which hasn't been solved till date. And honestly, the key to solve this mess is infact in the hands of Ahmadi's.

Every Muslim firmly believe in everything written in Quran and there is no doubt about it. And its been said several times in Quran that Muhammad (peace be upon him) is LAST Prophet and there won't be any prophet after him till end of the world. Any one who calls himself Muslim will NOT accept any other prophet after Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Now Ahmadi's are free to follow their believes and are completely free to to do whatever they want as far as they don't call themselves Muslims. Simple as that.

Are the Lahore Ahmadis considered Muslims in Pakistan?

Unfortunately not !

Neither the Lahori Jammat nor the Jammat Ahmediya are considered Muslims are per the Constitution of Pakistan !

The Lahoris blame the qadianis for them being labelled as such because the qadianis put up an absurd defense during the proceedings according to Lahori group.

Do you know why not?

I'm sure you know that mainstream Islam (an overwhelming majority of Muslims) believe in the Finality of the Prophethood - i.e that there would be no prophet or messenger after Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) !

Jammat Ahmediya maintains that Mirza Ghulam Ahmed, who was born in the mid 1800s & died in early 1900s, was a Prophet of Islam & the Promised Messiah sent by God - a Non-Lawgiving Prophet but a Prophet nonetheless !

Naturally most Muslims refused to believe that because of the unanimity of consensus on the Finality of the Prophethood as far back as one can remember !

So when Pakistan was created, the ones who were initially opposed to the creation of Pakistan, staged Anti-Ahmediya riots & then later in the '70s got a Bill Passed by the Parliament whereby the Ahmedis were declared Non-Muslims & were to be treated as just another Religious Minority outside the faith of Islam !

Unfortunately still, it didn't quite work out that way & subsequent amendments passed by Zia - the Islamist Military Dictator, got the Ahmedis to be reduced to the level of endangered & severely persecuted minorities whereby they weren't allowed to preach, to build mosques etc.

Ahmedis are not Muslims but everyone should be free to express his views and practice his religion if it does not hurt other's feelings and does not disrespect holy texts and the God.

@K-Xeroid You still have not called ANYONE who blows himself up a Kafir. Be it a shia or a japanese or a taliban or a srilankan. Call them Kafir before we proceed to the topic of labeling people who do not do things that hurt and affect us as muslims.

Last edited by a moderator:
NOBODY IS bashing qadyanis.

Its just that so-called fake supporters of qadyanis here aka Indians start playing victim card on behalf of qadyanis then its OUR right to answer lies and propaganda by these people against ISLAM.

I can not sit like duck and silent spectator and let you malign my religion.

If you want to debate i can prove lies of ghulam mirza qadyani.

They are NOT Muslims. Period.

Rest they have right to believe ghulam ahmed mirza or anyone or create any religion for themself i respect their right BUT sorry they can NOT claim to be Muslims. They cant use name of Islam.

Ahmadis r not part of basic Islam thats a fact.

they are NOT part of any Islam.

What is basic Islam? there is ONE Islam and every sect of Islam believes in finality of Prophethood.

Why in the entire world only qadyanis have altered Quran?whereas throughout the Muslim world QURAN IS ONE you wont find any alteration.

NOBODY IS bashing qadyanis.

Its just that so-called fake supporters of qadyanis here aka Indians start playing victim card on behalf of qadyanis then its OUR right to answer lies and propaganda by these people against ISLAM.

I can not sit like duck and silent spectator and let you malign my religion.

If you want to debate i can prove lies of ghulam mirza qadyani.

They are NOT Muslims. Period.

Rest they have right to believe ghulam ahmed mirza or anyone or create any religion for themself i respect their right BUT sorry they can NOT claim to be Muslims. They cant use name of Islam.

Bahais did the same thing in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom