What's new

STOP AHMEDI BASHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Muslim (a weak one albeit) my reservations are strictly textual. The Prophet pbuh emphatically reminded the Muslims of his time that he was the final apostle in a long lineage of apostles, and that Islam was complete upon his arrival and the religion of Allah would see no future prophetic missions. False prophets were to be killed and their followers too, unless they renounced their ways and sought forgiveness. Maslamah bin Ḥabib (aka Musalima Kazzab) was one such man, who, and whose followers, were destroyed and forgotten to time.

Contrastingly, men who claim to be inspired by divinity but who do not associate themselves with Islam do not fall under this category and, therefore, the followers of these men are to allowed the same status that all other dhimmis are given in an ideal Islamic state (jiziya and all... ). A good example of the latter, is Guru Nanak Singh. The followers of Sikhism, in Pakistan, are accorded the same constitutional rights that minorities of other prominent religions are given; namely those of practicing and preaching their religion, establishing places of worship and contributing to the national life of Pakistan. If only Ghulam Ahmed Qadian had decided to call his new religion anything other than Islam, his followers would have been free to live their lives the way they chose to and we would have one less problem today.

I hear a lot about what you read in your holy books that were written by mortals about this group. Can you tell us what beliefs pertaining to lifestyle, conduct, content of character by ahmadis are unacceptable for those who oppose them?

for example ( am being just a bit exaggerated to make the point, please DO NOT take it as literally) : they believe in child slaughter, they believe in being rude to others, they believe in not helping out the unfortunate, they believe in only their way or highway, they are bigoted against other religions, they burn holy books, they draw cartoons.... what is it that they do as a result of their beliefs that is unacceptable on a humanitarian level?

As a Muslim (a weak one albeit) my reservations are strictly textual. The Prophet pbuh emphatically reminded the Muslims of his time that he was the final apostle in a long lineage of apostles, and that Islam was complete upon his arrival and the religion of Allah would see no future prophetic missions. False prophets were to be killed and their followers too, unless they renounced their ways and sought forgiveness. Maslamah bin Ḥabib (aka Musalima Kazzab) was one such man, who, and whose followers, were destroyed and forgotten to time.

Contrastingly, men who claim to be inspired by divinity but who do not associate themselves with Islam do not fall under this category and, therefore, the followers of these men are to allowed the same status that all other dhimmis are given in an ideal Islamic state (jiziya and all... ). A good example of the latter, is Guru Nanak Singh. The followers of Sikhism, in Pakistan, are accorded the same constitutional rights that minorities of other prominent religions are given; namely those of practicing and preaching their religion, establishing places of worship and contributing to the national life of Pakistan. If only Ghulam Ahmed Qadian had decided to call his new religion anything other than Islam, his followers would have been free to live their lives the way they chose to and we would have one less problem today.

Correct your history mate. Masalmah was killed because he led an open rebellion against the State and refused to pay taxes. Pakistanis never read anything themselves just listen to any one claiming to be Scholar.

Correct your history mate. Masalmah was killed because he led an open rebellion against the State and refused to pay taxes. Pakistanis never read anything themselves just listen to any one claiming to be Scholar.

No he was killed because he claimed prophet hood. The one who refused to pay taxes was Malik Nuwayrah and he never claimed revelation. There were also others who claimed prophet hood such as sajjah and tuliyah but they were spared because they admitted to being liars despite engaging in battle against Muslim forces, so rebellion cannot be seen as the main reason why Musaylimah was killed rather it was his refusal to admit to being a false prophet.

I am sick and tired of all this Ahmedi Bashing on PDF.

We Pakistanis are surrounded by Terrorism on a daily basis which emanates from our inherent lack of tolerance and yet we have not learnt any lessons.

I for one want to let my Pakistani and Global Ahmedi community know that I stand shoulder to shoulder with them to protect their lives , liberty and property and fight any that threaten time.

@Jaanbaz , @Pakistani Exile and other Ahmedis , I am a Sunni Muslim and I may not share your religious beliefs but I respect your right to choose your Faith and stand by you to protect your God Given Rights.

I agree but the other day I was telling one dude to stop bashing on them and do something productive instead like give them dawah but then a qadiani went and called Muslims cavemen so then it kind of defeats the purpose.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sick and tired of all this Ahmedi Bashing on PDF.

We Pakistanis are surrounded by Terrorism on a daily basis which emanates from our inherent lack of tolerance and yet we have not learnt any lessons.

I for one want to let my Pakistani and Global Ahmedi community know that I stand shoulder to shoulder with them to protect their lives , liberty and property and fight any that threaten time.

@Jaanbaz , @Pakistani Exile and other Ahmedis , I am a Sunni Muslim and I may not share your religious beliefs but I respect your right to choose your Faith and stand by you to protect your God Given Rights.

Thanks for those kind words. I just want to say that I don't mind when people discuss the situation of ahmadis but atleast give me the option to defend myself. Unfortunately some people are so bias that even a certain "mod" has restricted me from visiting a thread which you are referring to. This is the second time the same "mod" has done this to me. I have no problem with someone hating me, I don't care. But if you are going to run a public forum for ALL Pakistanis thn at least give me the chance to explain my situation. This is the least I expect from my Pakistani brethren. If you feel so insecure about your religion than maybe its YOU who needs to have their head checked. When I first came on this forum the reason I didn't flaunt my religious beliefs precisely because I believe religion is between you and your creator. NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL ME WHICH RELIGION IS BEST FOR ME.

If however this is a forum for all Pakistanis than at least have the decency to bear my views.

P.S I respect all humans regardless and I do not mean to judge anyone. I have close Pakistani friends who are friends with me because I'm a fellow human/Pakistani.:pissed:

ha! and before I could even complete this post I see some people don't even have the moral decency to hold their tongues. hassi ati hai bhai

Pakistan in general is facing terrorism for the last 13 years or so. Compare the figures of Muslims killed in attacks on mosques and then see the figures of attack on Qadianis places of worship. So this argument of yours is wrong.

yes and who is the doing the killings? when have ahmadis killed any other muslims for their faith? when have ahmadis given fatwas of qatl on non ahmadis? when have ahmadis stopped sunnis from being buried in their graveyards? I don't know if you're wilfully ignorant or you enjoy being an ignoramus.

And let me just say it now, I know I wil be banned soon because of a certain "lobby" that controls this forum.

No he was killed because he claimed prophet hood. The one who refused to pay taxes was Malik Nuwayrah and he never claimed revelation. There were also others who claimed prophet hood such as sajjah and tuliyah but they were spared because they admitted to being liars despite engaging in battle against Muslim forces, so rebellion cannot be seen as the main reason why Musaylimah was killed rather it was his refusal to admit to being a false prophet.

Whoever taught you history was probably a semi-literate moulvi.

This Ahmadi issue is a complete mess which hasn't been solved till date. And honestly, the key to solve this mess is infact in the hands of Ahmadi's.

Every Muslim firmly believe in everything written in Quran and there is no doubt about it. And its been said several times in Quran that Muhammad (peace be upon him) is LAST Prophet and there won't be any prophet after him till end of the world. Any one who calls himself Muslim will NOT accept any other prophet after Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Now Ahmadi's are free to follow their believes and are completely free to to do whatever they want as far as they don't call themselves Muslims. Simple as that.

@sur Listen Mate , Is that discussion is about Barelvi , Wahabbi and Shia or The topic is specific to Qadyani ? You have only mentioned one Hadees where other Parameters of Faith is described. Before I share my perspective , Let me ask a question from you. Do you believe in End of Prophethood , That is an important parameter of Faith and If anyone deny this Parameter , would that be called Muslim or Not? I'm not using any Fatwa here , Just asking of Basics.

You have Mentioned a Hadees above , "I believe in ALLAH, in His Angels, His Books, His Prophets, the Day of Judgment, and in the fact that every thing good or bad (in the world) is pre-destined by ALLAH the Exalted, and in the resurrection after death."

And What His Books says :
"Muhammad is not the father of any man among you, but he is the Apostle of ALLAH and the Last of the Prophets". ( 33 : 40 ) Al-Quran.

The Last Prophet, Muhammad (s.a.w.w), has also explained this point in over two hundred Ahadith. For instance, the Messenger of ALLAH has taught:

"My position in relation to the prophets who came before me can be explained by the following example: A man erected a building and adorned this edifice with great beauty, but he left an empty niche in the corner where just one brick was missing. People looked around the building and marveled at its beauty, but wondered why a brick was missing from that niche. I am like unto that one missing brick and I am the last in the line of the Prophets". (Bukhari, Muslim, Musnad Ahmad, Tirmizi, Musnad Abu Dawud).

And what Prophet (S.A.W.W) Predicted?
"There will arise thirty impostors in my Ummah (followers) and each one of them will pronounce to the world that he is a prophet, but I am the last in the line of the Prophets of God and no Prophet will come after me". (Abu Dawood).

Your Arguments about Shirk is Right and Specially pointed towards Barelvis , But Mate you do accept that Barelvis were in majority of our population since our nation's creation , They make atleast 70% at that time even during 70's when Qadyanis were declared Non-muslims officially it cannot be possible without an overwhelming support of barelvis . May be today they are in Majority and have enough strength to dictate our religious policy on national level , they actually administrate us .

@forcetrip I understand that here few arguments are trying to divert the topic of Prophethood by bringing Taliban or Whatever , But before speaking about Suicide Bombers Do read where this modern concept of warfare came from among Muslims and who had used it in past and If Fatwa would be Issued then that will cover all of them and All should be declare Kafir . That is called Justice which some sold Mullah and deluded opportunist don't understand .

This Ahmadi issue is a complete mess which hasn't been solved till date. And honestly, the key to solve this mess is infact in the hands of Ahmadi's.

Every Muslim firmly believe in everything written in Quran and there is no doubt about it. And its been said several times in Quran that Muhammad (peace be upon him) is LAST Prophet and there won't be any prophet after him till end of the world. Any one who calls himself Muslim will NOT accept any other prophet after Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Now Ahmadi's are free to follow their believes and are completely free to to do whatever they want as far as they don't call themselves Muslims. Simple as that.

Exactly! We accept them as a cult and they are free to practice what the believe as long as they dont portray themselves as muslims lest some Muslims be misguided. After all in the larger perspective, the issue is always of misguidance & severity of the consequences.
These are religious and divine matters and I am sure offensive to the kuffar and non believers. The nature of God/religion is such that it is not asking for anyone's validation neither is it bound by modern day's political correctness nor the openness of the present society.
People, including modernist muslims and people of the book are free to go against Quran, bible,torah and continue to call themselves muslims/believers but the "Guy" up there has the "final " word". The people are still going to be judged by the 7th century and 2k b.c shariah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom