What's new

STOP AHMEDI BASHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about cutting off the head of a soldier returning home?
Muslim hate-preacher: Beheaded British soldier will 'burn in hellfire' * - NY Daily News

Or how about shouting - "Death to UK", "Islam will dominate the World", "UK go to Hell" etc ?
Does that also count as 'Freedom of Speech' or does that cross the fine line and fall into the category of hate speech? Especially when this Anjem Chaudary lives on UK State Benefits! :pissed:

maybe you should tell the british police if you think these people threatened to do any violence or anything else against the law.

but them saying a british soldier is going to burn in hell isn't against the law, even though its not the right thing to say especially since the british are letting muslims live in their country.

then sardars should join pakistan 2 :laughcry: coz Sikhism has a lot of Islamic influences :woot:

Ahmedis chose and made to migrate to Pakistan because both British and Muslim League tagged them as Muslim. So, Ahmedis are Pakistan's liability now.

Well, it is something called 'political correctness'.
The Brits or the Europeans for that matter are infamous for being politically correct. Though the situation is changing.
Since the police is not doing its duty, other orgs are coming up. The EDL is a good example.
maybe you should tell the british police if you think these people threatened to do any violence or anything else against the law.

but them saying a british soldier is going to burn in hell isn't against the law, even though its not the right thing to say especially since the british are letting muslims live in their country.

Ahmedis were made to migrate to & chose Pakistan because both British and Muslim League tagged them as Muslim. So, Ahmedis are Pakistan's liability now.

I am willing to welcome them to Qadian. Us sikhs don't have problem.But in turn , we should export the sunnis to pakistan. Pakistan can then be land of the pure sunni and its various thoughts (of madness) like wahabbi,Deoband,Barelvi.They can blow each other like TTP to prove to allah that how they are better muslim and yet allah will toss them to hell.

Very rightly said. Hats off. Humans killed each other. But it requires eyes to see that. Not religion - stained glasses. I am beginning to understand why extremists hate you. :D
Sikh killed Muslims
Muslims killed Hindus and Sikhs
Hindus killed Muslims
In the end humans killed humans but you obviously you can't seem to see beyond peoples religions.

Why? Punjab is Punjab. Silly borders can't divide Punjabis. You should keep you nose out of this Sir.

brother i have nothing against Ahmadis. but u guys r bunch of emo fools that i have 2 say.

I am willing to welcome them to Qadian. Us sikhs don't have problem.But in turn , we should export the sunnis to pakistan. Pakistan can then be land of the pure sunni and its various thoughts (of madness) like wahabbi,Deoband,Barelvi.They can blow each other like TTP to prove to allah that how they are better muslim and yet allah will toss them to hell.

There are Ahmadis in Qadian. Although Qadian is now majority Sikhs but both live like brothers.

Sikh killed Muslims
Hindus killed Muslims
In the end humans killed humans but you obviously you can't seem to see beyond peoples religions.

Bravo. I wish at times that ahmadi muslims had ruled india.India would never been divided and hindu-muslim-sikh relations would have been a lot better without the takfiris and the barelvis to add mirch -masala into community politics. Hell,even the Brahmin-banniya-deoband-corporate congress alliance would fail in front of sincerity of ahmadis.

Sikh killed Muslims
Hindus killed Muslims

you need to read all the posts before mines before you start commenting like a smartass.

brother i have nothing against Ahmadis. but u guys r bunch of emo fools that i have 2 say.

Emo fools? Take some lessons in English. I wouldn't be expecting your comments for a few months until you have learnt enough English to reply back. Thanks.

Bravo. I wish at times that ahmadi muslims had ruled india.India would never been divided and hindu-muslim-sikh relations would have been a lot better without the takfiris and the barelvis to add mirch -masala into community politics. Hell,even the Brahmin-banniya-deoband-corporate would fail in front of sincerity of ahmadis.

dont ahmedis call others ..kafir.. what is their view on shia religion...

why emo fool? please explain? its their religion, their belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom