What's new

STOP AHMEDI BASHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I beg to differ. If you are talking about Shariah4UK, you are correct. But EDL will rise. Self preservation is a powerful force. See France. Even France has stood up and said enough is enough and cut immigrations, started deportations of extremists and the like...

whatever you say man , you seem too closed minded, im done with this conversation.

Mirza said that anybody who doesn't accept him is a Kafir, muslims say anybody who accepts Mirza is a Kafir. it goes both ways, anyhow your religion is your personal matter, your still a pakistani and ill treat you like a pakistani brother.

The deeper you go into this sectarian splits there will be more problems. You live in UK i take it. See if you are British Citizen you are allowed to vote, get elected in Parliament, open mosques, temples and churches there is freedom. Europeans had to fight for these simple rights for a very long time. I guess Islam is going through the same period of sectarian infighting. One day i hope all Muslims can look beyond peoples religions and look at others as human first.

This is precisely why I feel we Pakistanis should identify ourselves as Pakistanis and Pakistanis only, leave religion between a man and his God.

you need to read @oiltrader posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
coz they r not much in numbers dada. its all same in the end of the day.

sectarianism has destroyed islam. now our Ahmadi brothers came with a new prophet.:laughcry:
well.. I agree that there is nothing inherently peaceful/violent about ahmedis.. its majority dominating on minority..
however kindly dont make fun of their religion and prophet, because your own prophet went through same.. and even jesus..
just because there was no internet or youtube or impartial documentation to chronicle their lives.. does not mean one prophet is 'truer' than other.

think neutrally..

Ahmadis are like buddhist type of islam.I have seen their ideology.Love all , hate none.Just like the sufi sects such as nanakshahi etc. Even hindus think of sikhs as misguided ,when sikhs say they are not hindus and sanatan sikhs say they are hindu.

hindus dont think sikhs are misguided.. there are 10s of sect even within hinduism with incompatible views, if they are not misguided how can sikhs (who are a different religion now) be misguided.
Some hindus think sikhs are hindus(and buddists and jains too).. that is offensive to sikhs I know.

Ahmadis are like buddhist type of islam.I have seen their ideology.Love all , hate none.Just like the sufi sects such as nanakshahi etc. Even hindus think of sikhs as misguided ,when sikhs say they are not hindus and sanatan sikhs say they are hindu.

Ahmadis think of Krishna,Lao Tzu,Christ,Buddha,Mohammed,Moses as prophets. Read through their ideology. I will vouch that they are very tolerant and peaceful bunch.

Prophet Zarathustra was a true prophet too for the Persian people.

Mirza said that anybody who doesn't accept him is a Kafir, muslims say anybody who accepts Mirza is a Kafir. it goes both ways, anyhow your religion is your personal matter, your still a pakistani and ill treat you like a pakistani brother.

so we r technically all kafirs in their eyes :confused: jus lolz

He made his mistakes - I admit, but your tolerance is also low, bro... :)
good bye @oiltrader
perhaps when you come back you can be a bit open minded and tolerate?

im not a ahmadi, im a sunni.
i was just stating the ahmadi beliefs.

Last edited by a moderator:
The word kufr is arabic it means to disbelieve. So yes they disbelieve in Ahmadiyyat. But again you can't take anyone rights to call themselves Muslims. Shia, sunni etc are all Muslims according to Ahmadis but they are misguided.

are you an Ahmedi???

its a political thing. besides i dont do Jamat.

oh really how exciting but you dont believe that declaring Ahmadis non muslim was a political thing too how smart you should get a Sawab Kit ! that can power your brain !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom