What's new

STOP AHMEDI BASHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh really how exciting but you dont believe that declaring Ahmadis non muslim was a political thing too how smart you should get a Sawab Kit ! that can power your brain !

my mind is far bigger than u think. i am not crying about being hanafi as u r doing as Ahmadi.

besides sunnis r all kafirs r8? so why should u care

If tara singh had ordered sikhs they would have not set foot in Qadian/Gurdaspur,like how sikhs did not enter malerkotla where there was muslim majority due to orders of Guru Gobind singh .And primarily it was sikhs being led by Nihangs and former army soldiers.

Most ahmaddiya community escaped due to their khilafa being smart and I think the attack on Ahmadis by sikh nihang bands was wrong,though I won't say that for the sunnis.

The attack by IA on your holiest temple was absolutely amazing.

Thou shall try really hard not to kill anyone,unless ofcourse they pray to a different god or follow a different prophet!

What difference does it make whether or not Ahmedis call themselves Muslims or not.If you think they are not Muslims then they are not muslims.That's not a good enough reason to kill them or subjugate them!

Regardless of whether you consider them Muslim or not, they don't deserve to be harassed and murdered in their places of Worship nor should their Human and Civil rights be violated.

Like I said I have sympathy and Agree to the degree they can become and maybe are productive members of the society and should be treated equally but you did not understand the "muslim" part. They are a separate identity and a separate religion not Islam for that you will need to study and read their holy books and other reference material which I have read. Mr. mirza the innovator/inventor of this Ahmediya religion considered himself sometimes final prophet sometimes considered and declared himself being god and son of god...you see that automatically interprets into something else all together but not Islam, so don't get emotional whether I/others consider them muslims or not the point is they are not muslims but a separate identity and separate religion but should be fairly treated like christians, sikh, shia, hindus etc.

People tend to forget, the true reason why Pakistan was created...... to escape persecution......... now we have become the monsters we were once subjected to...... what a shameful day........ what a retarded bunch that make up this land of the "pure".

People tend to forget, the true reason why Pakistan was created...... to escape persecution......... now we have become the monsters we were once subjected to...... what a shameful day........ what a retarded bunch that make up this land of the "pure".
What would be the solution for these problems in your vieuw?

Dude, I totally disagree with the message of "Ahmediyas"........... however, can I ask you something? Who made you or your brethren the thekedar's of Islam?

Today it's the Ahmediyas, tomorrow your children will persecute the Shias.... so on and so forth...... who gives any of you the right????

Like I said I have sympathy and Agree to the degree they can become and maybe are productive members of the society and should be treated equally but you did not understand the "muslim" part. They are a separate identity and a separate religion not Islam for that you will need to study and read their holy books and other reference material which I have read. Mr. mirza the innovator/inventor of this Ahmediya religion considered himself sometimes final prophet sometimes considered and declared himself being god and son of god...you see that automatically interprets into something else all together but not Islam, so don't get emotional whether I/others consider them muslims or not the point is they are not muslims but a separate identity and separate religion but should be fairly treated like christians, sikh, shia, hindus etc.

There is no solution, 99% of the population has become rabid on "salafist" Islam, where there is no margin for peaceful coexistence with ANY OTHER RELIGION / SECT..... the only thing we can do is to protect Turkey from such an eventuality..... it's walking the same line at the moment, however, I have hopes for it.

I wasn't offended mate. I just thought you may have read my comments in other threads.:)

i haven't Actually...
:cheers:

Bro can we debate on Ahmedism difference with Us.
It will be peaceful from me...
I just want to learn myself more so that i can use my own logic rather than any MULLAH irrespective of Ahmedism Mullah or other Mullahs.

This topic has nothing to do with if Ahmediyas are right or wrong... it's about their persecution in the land of the pure..... let's all stay on topic at hand and let's not become the judge and jury........

In my view the only solution to our and muslim worlds religion problems is Secularism. Turkey's gdp per capita has expanded heavily since its adoption of secularism and Ireland has succeeded in this too. Not just Pakistan but the Muslim world itself must accept secularism as the way forward and apply it to their societies. Furthermore secularism is not a western concept. The first person to advocate it was a Muslim philosopher named Averoes or Ibn Rushd.

I am really worried about where my country is going.

In my view the only solution to our and muslim worlds religion problems is Secularism. Turkey's gdp per capita has expanded heavily since its adoption of secularism and Ireland has succeeded in this too. Not just Pakistan but the Muslim world itself must accept secularism as the way forward and apply it to their societies. Furthermore secularism is not a western concept. The first person to advocate it was a Muslim philosopher named Averoes or Ibn Rushd.

I am really worried about where my country is going.
However, secularism is highly misinterpreted in Pakistan, by ill informed molvis turned politicians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom