What's new

STOP AHMEDI BASHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
This topic has nothing to do with if Ahmediyas are right or wrong... it's about their persecution in the land of the pure..... let's all stay on topic at hand and let's not become the judge and jury........

we cannot open a new thread for right or wrong because if we do it mods will merge with it.
So we can and we should discuss anything but in PEACEFUL manner.
If someone misbehaved MODS should delete hit posts.

However, secularism is highly misinterpreted in Pakistan, by ill informed molvis turned politicians.

can you informed us plz..
If secularism means every religion has the right to live in a country then Islam also said the same.
If secularism means religion will not be the state religion so I would say Islam is not a religion BUT a LAW...

However, secularism is highly misinterpreted in Pakistan, by ill informed molvis turned politicians.

Not only that, it is equated to Anti-Islamism by Zia Ul Haq's ear of children and supporters. Promoting tolerance should be our responsibility but we have badly failed in this regard. Just look at the education system and the Pakistan studies books. They show Hindus as evil, barbaric and stupid. What does it result in? Hatred for the poor Hindus living in Pakistan and then we have things like the Rinkle Kumari kidnapping case and other cases exactly like that.

Minorities should be accorded full protection but instead they are being attacked for their beliefs.

If secularism means religion will not be the state religion so I would say Islam is not a religion BUT a LAW...
Every religion in the world is a code of conduct. Therefore, can be comfortably termed as Law, this does not change its identity and has no bearing towards secularism. A state can be secular and yet be religious oriented for its laws.

In my view the only solution to our and muslim worlds religion problems is Secularism. Turkey's gdp per capita has expanded heavily since its adoption of secularism and Ireland has succeeded in this too. Not just Pakistan but the Muslim world itself must accept secularism as the way forward and apply it to their societies. Furthermore secularism is not a western concept. The first person to advocate it was a Muslim philosopher named Averoes or Ibn Rushd.

I am really worried about where my country is going.
I have read alot about Pakistan,secularism should be the endgoal,impossible for now.
Evry time Pakistan had a military government your economy did better.
Your enviroment requires a hard hand first,then slowly bring in secularism(my personal vieuw)
The 27th economy of the world in this mess,makes you wonder: what if?

I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that media is highly unreliable and will project anything for their rating. Anyone living in Pakistan should be regarded as Pakistani and not Hindu, Muslim, Christian etc. Nevertheless, rivalry between India and Pakistan may never come to an end. Reasons for that would demand a whole new tread to discuss. Just like North and South Korea, English and Welsh, etc.

As regard to minorities being attacked. These incidents take place everywhere in the world, though should not. But five fingers are not alike. And sometime a sixth finger is added by another interested party.

I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that media is highly unreliable and will project anything for their rating. Anyone living in Pakistan should be regarded as Pakistani and not Hindu, Muslim, Christian etc. Nevertheless, rivalry between India and Pakistan may never come to an end. Reasons for that would demand a whole new tread to discuss. Just like North and South Korea, English and Welsh, etc.

As regard to minorities being attacked. These incidents take place everywhere in the world, though should not. But five fingers are not alike. And sometime a sixth finger is added by another interested party.
And what would be the best way to get this in the head of people(all are Pakistan together)?

Every religion in the world is a code of conduct. Therefore, can be comfortably termed as Law, this does not change its identity and has no bearing towards secularism. A state can be secular and yet be religious oriented for its laws.

Can you exactly tell me where In Hinduism or even in Bible there is code of Conduct for LAW,
Nothing there, they only emphasized on religious affairs.
Yes they practice Law but only on religious affairs.
can u exactly explain the bolded part..

Hinduism ain't a religion :D
Can you exactly tell me where In Hinduism or even in Bible there is code of Conduct for LAW,
Nothing there, they only emphasized on religious affairs.
Yes they practice Law but only on religious affairs.
can u exactly explain the bolded part..

And what would be the best way to get this in the head of people(all are Pakistan together)?
That's another story. It is not an easy task, which cannot be achieved just be creating the hype. It needs a very planned and organised approach to do that. Illiterates do not think they are driven by emotions, thus, a very organised effort need to get it in their heads. By the way illiterate does not mean uneducated.

It is not necessary to have a step by step instructions of law. Philosophy has the code embedded, it just takes right student to understand it.

Though it is uncalled for to refer Holy Prophet's time. His regime was Islamic regime, yet it was secular. Do I need to further elaborate or we can find some examples ourselves.

Secular Pakistan is slowly dying. Pakistan govt. or its people cannot confront the intolerance being exported from middle east into Pakistan.

I don't think that we should give anyone the right to do decide that !

Waisee ironically enough the Ahmediya Movement is further divided into the Jammat Ahmediya (Overwhelming Majority) & the Lahori Jammat (Minority) - the Lahori Jammat split away from the larger body & maintained that they - the successors to Mirza Sahib - had started corrupting the Movement because Mirza Ghulam Ahmed wasn't a Prophet but a Reformer (an Islamic Scholar if you will) & that his use of the word Nabi & Rasool was metaphorical as he himself alluded to that !

Either considers the other in the wrong !

Its is not us...or anyone here who has decided that Ahmedis are not Muslims but its directly from Quran and Hadith tht anyone who does not believe in Hazrat Muhammad (Peace be upon him) to be the last Messenger of Allah is NOT a Muslim..so nothing is left for us to decide...

Dude, I totally disagree with the message of "Ahmediyas"........... however, can I ask you something? Who made you or your brethren the thekedar's of Islam?

Today it's the Ahmediyas, tomorrow your children will persecute the Shias.... so on and so forth...... who gives any of you the right????

There is no solution, 99% of the population has become rabid on "salafist" Islam, where there is no margin for peaceful coexistence with ANY OTHER RELIGION / SECT..... the only thing we can do is to protect Turkey from such an eventuality..... it's walking the same line at the moment, however, I have hopes for it.

I am not going to take it to religion you need to understand the term ISLAM And MUSLIM [forget sects] it clearly doesn't apply to them...Again they are a seperate identity and religion just like christians, hindus, sikh, parsi and so on. My point is not considering them terrible people my point is they are just ahmediya that's who they are with their religious doctine history and books.

My request would be go through their books, history the personal character of that man mirza ghulam qadian...I will not touch the religious part but clearly Islam and ahmediya are separate. It is not about thekadar of Islam it is pure logic you should also read last sermone of Prophet Muhammad it would also expose even sunni and shia and i would ask you people bring me a Quranic and Hadith proofs that Prophet of Islam every uttered or said to force people to consider themselves sunni, shia, ahmediya, salfi, shafi and all the non sense.

You should read my previous posts, every one should be equally treated respected and given chance in the community not based on religion but coming back to the point that someone said they are muslims no they are not muslims they are ahemdiya a separate religion but yes their people should be given equal protection but people should not complain more than 40,000 sunni/shia died in WOT crying for a specific religion is not a good idea nor should people insist to be given passports mentioning them muslims why should they not wear the tag produdly who they are when they go around the world they do specifically mention themselves ahmediya a seperate identity and same should they adapt in Pakistan they should play a fair game not victim card.

Its is not us...or anyone here who has decided that Ahmedis are not Muslims but its directly from Quran and Hadith tht anyone who does not believe in Hazrat Muhammad (Peace be upon him) to be the last Messenger of Allah is NOT a Muslim..so nothing is left for us to decide...

Farah, I know that ! :)

But the State shouldn't be deciding that because it doesn't need to !

On an individual level we're all entitled to hold an opinion !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom