What's new

STOP AHMEDI BASHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not going to take it to religion you need to understand the term ISLAM And MUSLIM [forget sects] it clearly doesn't apply to them...Again they are a seperate identity and religion just like christians, hindus, sikh, parsi and so on. My point is not considering them terrible people my point is they are just ahmediya that's who they are with their religious doctine history and books.

My request would be go through their books, history the personal character of that man mirza ghulam qadian...I will not touch the religious part but clearly Islam and ahmediya are separate. It is not about thekadar of Islam it is pure logic you should also read last sermone of Prophet Muhammad it would also expose even sunni and shia and i would ask you people bring me a Quranic and Hadith proofs that Prophet of Islam every uttered or said to force people to consider themselves sunni, shia, ahmediya, salfi, shafi and all the non sense.

You should read my previous posts, every one should be equally treated respected and given chance in the community not based on religion but coming back to the point that someone said they are muslims no they are not muslims they are ahemdiya a separate religion but yes their people should be given equal protection but people should not complain more than 40,000 sunni/shia died in WOT crying for a specific religion is not a good idea nor should people insist to be given passports mentioning them muslims why should they not wear the tag produdly who they are when they go around the world they do specifically mention themselves ahmediya a seperate identity and same should they adapt in Pakistan they should play a fair game not victim card.

Islam is based on five pillars; namely the Shahada, Salah, Sawm, Zakah and Hajj. Tell me which one of these basic principles ahmadis violate? If not then tell me how you say ahmadis are not muslims. And yeh I don't particularly want to get into any religious debates either but please answer that one question.
And regarding ahmadis "play a fair game not victim card", do you by chance means that ahmadis should start shooting/bombing sunni mosques to "fair the game". Since Ahmadis have never carried out religiously motivated violence?

Islam is based on five pillars; namely the Shahada, Salah, Sawm, Zakah and Hajj. Tell me which one of these basic principles ahmadis violate? If not then tell me how you say ahmadis are not muslims. And yeh I don't particularly want to get into any religious debates either but please answer that one question.
And regarding ahmadis "play a fair game not victim card", do you by chance means that ahmadis should start shooting/bombing sunni mosques to "fair the game". Since Ahmadis have never carried out religiously motivated violence?

Interestingly, I recently found out that while Pakistanis claim Ahmedis are a separate religion, like other religions however they are not allowed to preach their ''separate religion''.

Also, while Pakistanis claim Ahmedis are a separate religion, they love to describe the Ahmedi central figure in colorful terms, something they would instantly kill for if someone else did it to them.

This is nothing but hypocrisy. The whole separate religion thing is a hogwash as Pakistanis are not willing to treat them like a separate religion, its just a cover for intolerance.

which is why I disagree with @oiltrader .. if ahmedis were majority.. they will be buchering shias in dozens.. and even sunnis.. there is nothing inherently special about ahmedi other than.. currently they are persecuted.

What are you smoking? please don't speak when you have knowledge. Unless of course you are just trying hard to be a troll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interestingly, I recently found out that while Pakistanis claim Ahmedis are a separate religion, like other religions however they are not allowed to preach their ''separate religion''.

Also, while Pakistanis claim Ahmedis are a separate religion, they love to describe the Ahmedi central figure in colorful terms, something they would instantly kill for if someone else did it to them.

This is nothing but hypocrisy. The whole separate religion thing is a hogwash as Pakistanis are not willing to treat them like a separate religion, its just a cover for intolerance.

Some Pakistanis are egotistic individuals who have hardly achieved any great deeds in their personal life. So they must belittle other people to prove to themselves that they are religiously superior and that heaven was specifically created for them.
I just can't understand their logic, they say ahmadis should say we are a separate religion but then they have laws to stop us from carrying out our religious activities, which if we accept their view are a separate religion yet still they don't want to do that either. The mind boggles.

Some Pakistanis are egotistic individuals who have hardly achieved any great deeds in their personal life. So they must belittle other people to prove to themselves that they are religiously superior and that heaven was specifically created for them.
I just can't understand their logic, they say ahmadis should say we are a separate religion but then they have laws to stop us from carrying out our religious activities, which if we accept their view are a separate religion yet still they don't want to do that either. The mind boggles.

May Allah bless muslims like you.Forget Hinduguy's posts as his opinion is shaped by actions of extremist muslims ,who sadly are majority as of now .Many places where sufism(I am not talking barelvi type) ,there was peaceful relations between muslims and hindu ,despite muslim majority.Example is East Bengal in 15th,16th,17th century.Amritsar before partition and muslim league activities,same in lahore and nanakana sahib.

Islam is based on five pillars; namely the Shahada, Salah, Sawm, Zakah and Hajj.

Interesting. I keep hearing that from all and sundry here whenever there is a Shia, Sunni thread to highlight how they are all Muslims and alike. But when it comes to Ahmadis I guess they have different criteria of Muslim-ness.

Interesting. I keep hearing that from all and sundry here whenever there is a Shia, Sunni thread to highlight how they are all Muslims and alike. But when it comes to Ahmadis I guess they have different criteria of Muslim-ness.

When people are blinded by hatred, they will do anything to prove someone else wrong.

Yes we know British created Hindu name to group together all the local religions of Indian subcontinent. :P

Ever heard of Hindushahi dynasty of Kabul who were Janjua Rajputs existing before the land were annexed to Muslim invaders.

Ever heard of Hindushahi dynasty of Kabul who were Janjua Rajputs existing before the land were annexed to Muslim invaders.

Afghans under Gandhara buddhism and shaivism had defeated the arab invaders several times.What a shame we were not united in those days. Because after Afghanistan was converted , the destruction of buddhism and hinduism started.Already hindus and buddhists had weakened themselves due to power struggles and then look what the arab/afghan invaders did.

What are you smoking? please don't speak when you have knowledge. Unless of course you are just trying hard to be a troll.

kindly stop personal attack... I have no reason to belief that ahmedis wont start attacking shias and sunnis when they are in sizable number.. their belief system also based on excluding others, calling others as kafir.
BTW I am not advocating what is happening to them is right, they should have full right to live and practice their religion the way they want.

May Allah bless muslims like you.Forget Hinduguy's posts as his opinion is shaped by actions of extremist muslims ,who sadly are majority as of now .Many places where sufism(I am not talking barelvi type) ,there was peaceful relations between muslims and hindu ,despite muslim majority.Example is East Bengal in 15th,16th,17th century.Amritsar before partition and muslim league activities,same in lahore and nanakana sahib.

I did not imply muslims are violent. Of course majority of them are peaceful. (muslims of all sects)

kindly stop personal attack... I have no reason to belief that ahmedis wont start attacking shias and sunnis when they are in sizable number.. their belief system also based on excluding others, calling others as kafir.
BTW I am not advocating what is happening to them is right, they should have full right to live and practice their religion the way they want.

I did not imply muslims are violent. Of course majority of them are peaceful. (muslims of all sects)

their belief system also based on excluding others, calling others as kafir.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/272881-stop-ahmedi-bashing-16.html#ixzz2cuIrn9CL

I think you need to read their works totally and make conclusions.Do not go on the cherry picking of mainstream muslims as mainstream muslims hate them with a passion.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/272881-stop-ahmedi-bashing-16.html#ixzz2cuJZ85vM

Mainstream sunnis are encouraged to be violent against kafirs by the mullahs.Ahmadis encourage dharma debates with the disbelievers. They encourage helping each other and the disbelievers so that disbelievers convert to their path.

And certainly they don't go around throwing the word kafir around like halwa puri like mainstream sunnis. They are like Missionaries of Charity of Mother Teresa.Much more noble and you can imagine.

Afghans under Gandhara buddhism and shaivism had defeated the arab invaders several times.

Pashtuns are not the descendants of Gandhara people, Afghans speak an East Iranian language, while the ancient people of Gandhara who founded great cities of Takshashila or Pushkalavati spoke an Indo-Aryan language. Pashtuns migrated to Peshawar valley of Gandhara only a 1000 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom