What's new

STOP AHMEDI BASHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
@vK_man ... ok man.. I believe you... peace .. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Islam is based on five pillars; namely the Shahada, Salah, Sawm, Zakah and Hajj. Tell me which one of these basic principles ahmadis violate? If not then tell me how you say ahmadis are not muslims. And yeh I don't particularly want to get into any religious debates either but please answer that one question.
And regarding ahmadis "play a fair game not victim card", do you by chance means that ahmadis should start shooting/bombing sunni mosques to "fair the game". Since Ahmadis have never carried out religiously motivated violence?

These are the exercise which we have to practice all these but along these pillars Muslims must believe in finality of prophethood. after Prophet Muhammad(SAW), the chain of prophethood has come to an end.

Yes bombing/shooting is not fair Pakistan is not for for muslims we should give space/rights to non-muslims as well. They are pakistani but do not consider yourself as muslim.

These are the exercise which we have to practice all these but along these pillars Muslims must believe in finality of prophethood. after Prophet Muhammad(SAW), the chain of prophethood has come to an end.

Yes bombing/shooting is not fair Pakistan is not for for muslims we should give space/rights to non-muslims as well. They are pakistani but do not consider yourself as muslim.

what is your opinion on hadith?

@vK_man most likely some fake hadith. Every hadith should be put up against Quran, said hadith contradicts Quran completely so it most likely a fake especially considering said sayings from Prophet Muhammad PBUH-

It is prohibited for men to join women in one place in the absence of at least one of the women's close male relatives. The Prophet (peace be upon him) forbade men and women from being alone together. He said: "Never is a man alone with a woman except that Satan is the third party with them."

The Prophet (peace be upon him) also said: "Do not enter into the company of women."

It seems al azhar has its fair share of retards.

Last edited by a moderator:

I will consider myself whatever I want thank you. No need for a certification of validation from you.

Can you show me where in Qur'an or Hadeedh its stated that you must believe in the "finality of prophethood" to be a muslim? Regardless of what ahmadis do believe regarding this.

Actually forget it, I can't be asked arguing with people like you. Khush raho

I will consider myself whatever I want thank you. No need for a certification of validation from you.

Can you show me where in Qur'an or Hadeedh its stated that you must believe in the "finality of prophethood" to be a muslim? Regardless of what ahmadis do believe regarding this.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/272881-stop-ahmedi-bashing-2.html

The examples given by so many members in previous pages you should go through them.

And if you want to continue your denial mode on so it's up to you.

"Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Apostle of God, and the Seal of the Prophets: and God has full knowledge of all things. (The Noble Quran, 33:40)"

"Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, 'The Israelis used to be ruled and guided by prophets: Whenever a prophet died, another would take over his place. There will be no prophet after me, but there will be Caliphs who will increase in number.' The people asked, 'O Allah's Apostle! What do you order us (to do)?' He said, 'Obey the one who will be given the pledge of allegiance first. Fulfil their (i.e. the Caliphs) rights, for Allah will ask them about (any shortcoming) in ruling those Allah has put under their guardianship.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Virtues and Merits of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and his Companions, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 661)"

"Narrated Sad: Allah's Apostle set out for Tabuk. appointing 'Ali as his deputy (in Medina). 'Ali said, 'Do you want to leave me with the children and women?' The Prophet said, 'Will you not be pleased that you will be to me like Aaron to Moses? But there will be no prophet after me.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book 59, Military Expeditions led by the Prophet (peace be upon him) (Al-Maghaazi), Volume 5, Number 700)"

In Arabic the verse says Khātam an-Nabiyyīn (Arabic: خَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ‎)

khātam (خَا تَم) in Quran
The phrase Khatamun Nabiyyīn (The Seal of the Prophets) is a compound of two words, Khatam (خَا تَم) (seal) and النَّبِيِّينَ an-Nabiyyin (The Prophets).
The triliteral root khā, tā, mīm (خ, ت , م) occurs eight times in the Quran, in four derived forms:
five times as the form as a verb khatama (خَتَمَ)
once as the noun khātam (خَا تَم)
once as the noun khitām (خِتَٰم)
once as the passive participle makhtūm (مَّخْتُوم)[6][7]
خَا تَمَ (Seal) primary significations
خَا تَم (Khatam) is derived from root خ ت م . They say Khatama shaye au خَتَمَ alaihe; 'he sealed', stamped, impressed or imprinted the thing or he put the seal on it. This is the primary signification of this word. Or the primary signification of "khatmun" is the act of covering over the thing. It also signifies the protecting of what is in a writing by marking or stamping a piece of clay upon it, or by means of a seal of any kind.
خَا تَمَ (Seal) secondary significations
khatm-al-shaye also means, he reached the end of the thing. khatmal Quraan means, he recited the whole of the Quran. This is the secondary meaning of the word. Thus خَا تَمَ (khatam, noun,instrument) means, a signet-ring; (a small finger ring containing a seal) a seal or stamp and a mark; the end or last part or portion and result or issue of a thing; the hollow of the back of the neck. The words khatmun and khatim and khatam are almost synonymous and mean a signet. khatam also signifies, embellishment or ornament, the best and most perfect.[8]

The problem becomes when you say Khatam does not mean finish which means you are contradicting both the Quran and Sunnah. Even in urdu khatam hogaiya means it is finished. It has always meant finish until you guys twisted the meaning. When you contradict Quran and Sunnah you are no longer Muslim regardless of if you say shahada or not as history has shown us. Musaylma said the kalima but claimed to be a co-prophet.

Letter of Prophet Muhammad PBUH to Musaylima. -
"From Muhammad, the Messenger of God, to Musaylimah, the arch-liar. Peace be upon him who follows (God's) guidance. Now then, surely the earth belongs to God, who bequeaths it to whom He will amongst his servants. The ultimate issue is to the God-fearing."

He was killed in battle for never admitting to being a liar, two other self claimed prophets made tauba and admitted to lying and were spared. They also led armies against the Muslims.

Multiple translations of the said verse. http://quran.com/33/40

Islam is based on five pillars; namely the Shahada, Salah, Sawm, Zakah and Hajj. Tell me which one of these basic principles ahmadis violate? If not then tell me how you say ahmadis are not muslims. And yeh I don't particularly want to get into any religious debates either but please answer that one question.
And regarding ahmadis "play a fair game not victim card", do you by chance means that ahmadis should start shooting/bombing sunni mosques to "fair the game". Since Ahmadis have never carried out religiously motivated violence?

Hi, I do have an Answer to it with proofs and complete quotes of mirza ghulam qadian from his blasphemous books his religious doctrine but I am not going into religion the information is sufficient to zip some people's lips.

Followers do not want to be put to shame with all those books written by MGQ to be posted here...since this is not religious Forum I will not post it you guys know those books are available for free in PDF formats online with content of blasphemy that is enough to trash the argument whose identity is what. Thankyou Try Again.

PS you last line again you openly admitted you sidelined yourself from muslims [shia/sunni] by giving reference see I told you ahmediya is a separate identity:cheers:.

Ahmadiays are good people and a educated community, I do believe every person has the right to believe in what they want but their prophet saying he is Lord Kalki is blasphemy. Although their believe of Jesus in India is quite interesting as there is no mention of Jesus from age 12-30 and we all know St Thomas his apostle landed in Kerala, plus the oldest ancient seat of learning in those days was Nalanda where the Greeks, Romans and even Chinese used to come study.

"Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Apostle of God, and the Seal of the Prophets: and God has full knowledge of all things. (The Noble Quran, 33:40)"

"Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, 'The Israelis used to be ruled and guided by prophets: Whenever a prophet died, another would take over his place. There will be no prophet after me, but there will be Caliphs who will increase in number.' The people asked, 'O Allah's Apostle! What do you order us (to do)?' He said, 'Obey the one who will be given the pledge of allegiance first. Fulfil their (i.e. the Caliphs) rights, for Allah will ask them about (any shortcoming) in ruling those Allah has put under their guardianship.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Virtues and Merits of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and his Companions, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 661)"

"Narrated Sad: Allah's Apostle set out for Tabuk. appointing 'Ali as his deputy (in Medina). 'Ali said, 'Do you want to leave me with the children and women?' The Prophet said, 'Will you not be pleased that you will be to me like Aaron to Moses? But there will be no prophet after me.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book 59, Military Expeditions led by the Prophet (peace be upon him) (Al-Maghaazi), Volume 5, Number 700)"

In Arabic the verse says Khātam an-Nabiyyīn (Arabic: خَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ‎)

khātam (خَا تَم) in Quran
The phrase Khatamun Nabiyyīn (The Seal of the Prophets) is a compound of two words, Khatam (خَا تَم) (seal) and النَّبِيِّينَ an-Nabiyyin (The Prophets).
The triliteral root khā, tā, mīm (خ, ت , م) occurs eight times in the Quran, in four derived forms:
five times as the form as a verb khatama (خَتَمَ)
once as the noun khātam (خَا تَم)
once as the noun khitām (خِتَٰم)
once as the passive participle makhtūm (مَّخْتُوم)[6][7]
خَا تَمَ (Seal) primary significations
خَا تَم (Khatam) is derived from root خ ت م . They say Khatama shaye au خَتَمَ alaihe; 'he sealed', stamped, impressed or imprinted the thing or he put the seal on it. This is the primary signification of this word. Or the primary signification of "khatmun" is the act of covering over the thing. It also signifies the protecting of what is in a writing by marking or stamping a piece of clay upon it, or by means of a seal of any kind.
خَا تَمَ (Seal) secondary significations
khatm-al-shaye also means, he reached the end of the thing. khatmal Quraan means, he recited the whole of the Quran. This is the secondary meaning of the word. Thus خَا تَمَ (khatam, noun,instrument) means, a signet-ring; (a small finger ring containing a seal) a seal or stamp and a mark; the end or last part or portion and result or issue of a thing; the hollow of the back of the neck. The words khatmun and khatim and khatam are almost synonymous and mean a signet. khatam also signifies, embellishment or ornament, the best and most perfect.[8]

The problem becomes when you say Khatam does not mean finish which means you are contradicting both the Quran and Sunnah. Even in urdu khatam hogaiya means it is finished. It has always meant finish until you guys twisted the meaning. When you contradict Quran and Sunnah you are no longer Muslim regardless of if you say shahada or not as history has shown us. Musaylma said the kalima but claimed to be a co-prophet.

Letter of Prophet Muhammad PBUH to Musaylima. -
"From Muhammad, the Messenger of God, to Musaylimah, the arch-liar. Peace be upon him who follows (God's) guidance. Now then, surely the earth belongs to God, who bequeaths it to whom He will amongst his servants. The ultimate issue is to the God-fearing."

He was killed in battle for never admitting to being a liar, two other self claimed prophets made tauba and admitted to lying and were spared. They also led armies against the Muslims.

Multiple translations of the said verse. Surat Al-'Ahzab [33:40] - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????

Good, so no more jesus returning fantasies for you then.

Hi, I do have an Answer to it with proofs and complete quotes of mirza ghulam qadian from his blasphemous books his religious doctrine but I am not going into religion the information is sufficient to zip some people's lips.

Followers do not want to be put to shame with all those books written by MGQ to be posted here...since this is not religious Forum I will not post it you guys know those books are available for free in PDF formats online with content of blasphemy that is enough to trash the argument whose identity is what. Thankyou Try Again.

PS you last line again you openly admitted you sidelined yourself from muslims [shia/sunni] by giving reference see I told you ahmediya is a separate identity:cheers:.

When did I say I wanted to be associated with you violent jihadis anyways?

These 5 pillars are to be followed by muslims, TO BECOME A MUSLIM, there are 6 edicts he has to believe and one of them is to believe in the finality of Prophet hood

Believing in the Finality of Prophethood is one of the basic and core fundamental of Religion Islam. You lot violate that rule, hence you are not muslim but only a minority

I guess, you haven't read Kalmat ul Fasl. Written by your your own sect leader. How slanderously he tries to prove Mirza ghulam as a Prophet.

So kindly, Din't twist and malign us muslims. Don't associate your sect with Muslim Ummah, that's what stirs the conflict every time

No one is maligning you, Your extremists brethren are doing that for you. And If you ever have the chance to go to any western countries, you'll see only ahmadis defending Islam againt accusation of violence. Even this morning I'm going to go out door to door with leaflets defending Islam. What are you doing? Sitting comfortably in your passing fatwas of kufr? YEs very productive.
Like I said most of these people are only good at belittling others. After seeing the type of people that called me kafir here in uk, I'm glad that I'm not a muslim like you.
And yes I'm a muslim, and there's nothing you can do about it. :yahoo:

EDIT: And I'm sure you have read all the books by the founder of the Ahmadiyya Community instead of reading select lines taken out of context from anti ahmadiyya sites.

When did I say I wanted to be associated with you violent jihadis anyways?

Do you want me to post what mirza GQ said about Jesus? people would be shocked..do me a favor don't put yourself to shame.

Read the post again you did not understand it...second learn the term of jihad I can tell you due to media 90% of people don't know the exact meaning of jihad.

Here is something to put those people to shame who refuse to accept that MGH did commit blasphemy and yes it does prove with proof ahmediya is a separate identity not Islam.

The following book expose himself as false character and takes references from Quran interprets it to his liking that Allah was talking about him. Wow what a fkup mad man.

Book: Divine Manifestations [By mirza ghulam qadian]

PS. so where is the grave sight of jesus of ahmediya in kashmir point it to us:disagree: but I also know/read MGH did not believe in Jesus and at one point in his book declared himself Jesus you want me to post?..but out of this Forum..

I Agree you are a ahmediya identity and that's fine everyone can practice their religion [not muslim] it is better you stay that way better be truthful now you can invite me to any other youtube channel, other forums and other sites to reply back to you this Forum doesn't permit, I will pick clear texts from MGQ books are post it there anywhere you want.

Allah (SWT) clearly said in Quran that the chain of prophets has come to an end at arrival of Muhammad (peace be upon him) and there will be no prophet after him.

Muhammad (peace be upon him) himself confirmed it several times in different hadiths that there will be no prophet after him.

It was written in Bible and Jesus himself told him people that there will be a prophet after me who will be last prophet, if you will find him in your life time, follow him and obey whatever he will teach you.

Allah (SWT) clearly said in Quran that the chain of prophets has come to an end at arrival of Muhammad (peace be upon him) and there will be no prophet after him.

Muhammad (peace be upon him) himself confirmed it several times in different hadiths that there will be no prophet after him.

It was written in Bible and Jesus himself told him people that there will be a prophet after me who will be last prophet, if you will find him in your life time, follow him and obey whatever he will teach you.

I don't know if PM works or i'll send you links to MGH books and you will be shocked. [lets keep the Thread informational not religious or this thread would be closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom