What's new

Stones Pelted at Green Line Bus Service in Karachi

People of Karachi pay the most for the country, We get peanuts in return and those land into PPP Pockets. Are we responsible for security of infrastructure ? Disband police and remove rangers from KHI then, If all is to be done by us people.

The only solution is to throwaway these scumbags back to their cities and villages and leave KHI to people who have been residing there for 2-3 generations at least.

But why am I even saying all this when all we will see is the doom of this country in coming years unfortunately.

Karachi has been done bad by everyone including army
Dear there is difference between payment and collection, Yes Karachi collects almost half of the revenue but what all is collected is payed by the end users. Yes landing of bulk of that collection into corrupt guys is correct. As far as saying that people of Karachi should stand for their rights / safeguard of facilities created for their welfare doesn't mean that they have to police. If today Police says that it was the job of few mischievous boys than a million out of 20 million residents should have peacefully stood before CM house demanding culprits.

Karachi the only port city belongs to the people of Pakistan and why people should go back to their villages and cities, else same could be said about people living for 2-3 generations. Do by your definition they become true owners of land.

To me biggest problem of Karachi is nothing but its size and that can only be addressed by developing more port cities then you don't have to send people back to their villages and cities instead they as well as people living for 2-3 generations will find opportunities somewhere else will move there.

PPP and MQM are up to it's old tricks, they've destroyed the city in tandem and will not accept anyone who is trying to fix it either.

KPK, and Pashtoon in general have issue integrating with Pakistan

Says the one who don't want any Pashtoons or Punjabis in Karachi. Yet you will see huge chunk of Pashtoons in all parts of Pakistan. Yesterday my friend from Multan was saying in a lighter note that you guys (Pathans) are conquering Multan as I see more and more Pathans in Multan with every passing day. We are more in quantity then Baloch in Balochistan, we are in millions in Sindh, we are in millions in Punjab. We have whole lot of villages embedded in the hindko speaking Hazara. Tell me how many Karachiitie you see in Punjab or KP ? When drama industry was shifting from Karachi to Lahore you were crying about that too. You are the one who is unable to integrate because you have ego problem. Pashtoon are doing fine.

majority of Pashtoons wants open border with Afghanistan, and that is a fact.

No we don't want that. Have you ever visited KP ? We are fed up of our states Afghan policy. We want closed borders for random chutyas yet we want trade just like we want trade with India and Iran and China. No Pashtoon in Pakistan want open border, unless you are a smuggler.

Before Zia time those areas were not famous for law and order are they?

Are you insane ? These areas had its own justice system which was quick, robust and effective. Ever heard of jirga system ? There were no law and order situation. If you call absence of state RIT as lawlessness then you are an idiot. The absence of state writ from data areas were by choice. Your Karachi wala Quaid agreed to it. He gave autonomy to these agencies in return for their acceptance of merging with Pakistan. Atleast have Basic 101 of Pakistan history before commenting on such things.

The terrorism in KPK was something they brought it upon themselves, by opening their homes for Afghans

No one opened their homes to afghans. It's not us who control border state of Pakistan does. State of Pakistan allowed millions of afghans to cross this side because state of Pakistan declared them "bros in need". If you still have the idioticity of blaming us for opening our homes for afghans. Isn't the same happened in Karachi ? Why are there hundreds of thousands illegal afghans ? And just so you know, majority of Afghans that found their way to Karachi entered from Baluchistan side as it's close to Karachi. Also you don't need to cross Punjab this way. That is their preferred route.

and not wanting the Army to be in FATA

Again. Your Karachi wala Quaid gave autonomy to agencies. He accepted the cultural values of not letting anyone dictate their way of life. Now I am just repeating myself.

so if anyone to be blamed for their misery its

No it's not us. Because as I said

1. We were not the one who brought 2 super powers on our door step.
2. We were not the one who decided to go to war with both of them.
3. Were were not the one who opened our borders and let Afghan in.

State of Pakistan did all of that.

ut after Army went in their anyway, FATAan's all ran towards cities such as Lahore and Karachi, in Karachi they were welcome by ANP+Local Pathans

People from agencies didn't ran away. The were forced to leave because army started operation in those areas dumba$$. And whole of Pakistan welcomed them , well accept Punjab.

and later on they FATAans+Afghans kicked out local Pashtoons out of the area including ANP, only to fight with MQM.

I need reference for this bullshit claim. So afghans were able to kick out Pakistani Pashtoons ,? Mashallah. Sbha se koi or ni Mila chutya banane Kay lye ,?

As for Karachiate to protest, Karachi wale has no representation in Pakistan, MQM was created for a decent cause but later turn into a criminal party which happen with every other Party in Pakistan, after that establishment is making sure that Karachi=Urdu speaking has no representation in Pakistan

O Bhai MNA, MPA seats are based on population. You get as much seats in proportion to your population. You have equal representation in senate. What else do you expect state to do for you ,? Apky bacho Kay pamper b badly ,,?

Also, you must be idiot to think Karachiitie = Urdu speakers. Just to remind you some day in history, your investors came to Karachi the same way Pashtoons from fata or Punjabis from Punjab or Baloch from Baluchistan arrived in Karachi. You don't own it because you didn't created it.

but Terrorists from Balochi's, Pashtoons and even Punjabi's and Sindhi are all apne bache

Just like MQM is still in politics despite its sharp shooters killing 180+ people individually. Majority of MQM sharp shooters were Urdu speakers who were "fighting" for Urdu speaking Karachi as per your books. And who were they saving Karachi from ,? Pashtoons, Punjabis, saraikis, baluch, and businesses.

P.s : I am done with Karachiitie continuous bullshitting. You are idiots, you are egoistic people who are stuck in Past and won't stop crying about it. While you keep blaming other parts of Pakistan for your incompetencies. Grow up.

Karachi the only port city belongs to the people of Pakistan and why people should go back to their villages and cities, else same could be said about people living for 2-3 generations. Do by your definition they become true owners of land

What he mean to say is that people from fata and KP along saraikis and balochis needs to go back to their villages. And similarly those who arrived from Lucknow, Hyderabad etc should also apply back for Indian nationality. If you are sending those back who arrived 40 years ago, also send those back who arrived 70 year ago.

Karachi the only port city belongs to the people of Pakistan and why people should go back to their villages and cities, else same could be said about people living for 2-3 generations. Do by your definition they become true owners of land

What he mean to say is that people from fata and KP along saraikis and balochis needs to go back to their villages. And similarly those who arrived from Lucknow, Hyderabad etc should also apply back for Indian nationality. If you are sending those back who arrived 40 years ago, also send those back who arrived 70 year ago.

Last edited:
To me biggest problem of Karachi is nothing but its size and that can only be addressed by developing more port cities then you don't have to send people back to their villages and cities instead they as well as people living for 2-3 generations will find opportunities somewhere else will move there.

Pakistan will develop Gawadar, just like it developed port qasim. Port of ormara, jiwani and pasni also have potential. Jiwani, pasni and ormara already have small ports. In next 20 years majority of these places will have well established infrastructure. Tab Karachi waly bet Kay ghutka khae or paan thoky.

Tell me how many Karachiitie you see in Punjab or KP ?

Pretty much sums up my point :)

Are you insane ? These areas had its own justice system which was quick, robust and effective. Ever heard of jirga system ?

I might be insane but if you think that barbaric cavemen system called Jirga system was effective than you are outright mad. If that system is so damn good then how come Pashtoon is not a thriving community ? and why ran to Karachi and other parts of Pakistan while not letting others ? Pashtoons are the only Ethnicity which surpass every other when it comes to damaging Pakistan the most. Until they pick the sides their loyalties will questioned over time, from TTP to ISIS-k, from Bacha Khan to PTM, you seem them whether actively hurting Pakistan in their of Religion or racial superiority, One thing that I say they learn is that Pashtoon comes to larger cities as Bechare Muzdoor or Labor and once they grow large in numbers they make no go zones for the locals.

sn't the same happened in Karachi ? Why are there hundreds of thousands illegal afghans ?

Karachi people did not want Afghans nor Tribals, that is why people tried to war the others that Taliban are coming to Karachi under the guise of Afghans and Tribals, but people brush it off by saying that these are poor Mazdoor's let them be, Also Afghans and Tribals were also brought to Karachi by PPPP to counter the MQM as in Zardari time, MQM was the third largest Party in Pakistan, and their vote bank was hard to break so PPPP used ANP and their Pashtoon ethnicity to bring more Pashtoon from Afghan camps and Tribals, they armed them and the Karachi goes booma boom, Once these Tribals and Afghans had enough man power, resources and weapons they themselves kicked ANP out of their strong holds most natively from Areas like Sohrab Goat and Al Asif square.

People from agencies didn't ran away. The were forced to leave because army started operation in those areas dumba$$. And whole of Pakistan welcomed them , well accept Punjab.

If you don't let the writ of Govt establish, let terrorists in what you will except ? Army went in and many of the supporters then have no choice but to run, they did ran away but their sympathy for Taliban never goes away as they did the same thing (Harboring) TTP in Cities like Karachi, Lahore etc. And Honestly your insulting language shows that you belong to a short temper Akhroat Community, I am loving it :)

I need reference for this bullshit claim. So afghans were able to kick out Pakistani Pashtoons ,? Mashallah. Sbha se koi or ni Mila chutya banane Kay lye ,?

You are clueless when it comes to Karachi affairs, Afghan's and Tribals literally had clashes with ANP in Safora Goat, Al Asif square and Kati pahari and Mango pir Areas they were strong holds of ANP and Pashtoons and literally a large trash bin of Karachi, Afghan basti is also a place which is on the highway and many attacks on Rangers were reported over there, Rangers try operations but never able to clean it, those areas are by Karachi's own local pashtoons have Afghans running it through their own Jirga barbaric system, I studied with 2 such Afghan students myself who used to brag about bringing Jirga system to all over Pakistan...And honestly I don't need to make you a Chu, you are already there :)

Also, you must be idiot to think Karachiitie = Urdu speakers. Just to remind you some day in history, your investors came to Karachi the same way Pashtoons from fata or Punjabis from Punjab or Baloch from Baluchistan arrived in Karachi. You don't own it because you didn't created it.

Nobody says Urdu speakers own a land, but use the same logic on KPK and FATA, and you will see Akhroats on fire as they consider that land to be their and don't want any interference from even the State of Pakistan, Karachi was under the law and control of Pakistan while FATA well I don't even need to explain.

Just like MQM is still in politics despite its sharp shooters killing 180+ people individually. Majority of MQM sharp shooters were Urdu speakers who were "fighting" for Urdu speaking Karachi as per your books. And who were they saving Karachi from ,? Pashtoons, Punjabis, saraikis, baluch, and businesses.

MQM turn to crime and betray Pakistan and once that was out people vote them out, Terrorists Organizations like TTP and Taliban majority of them are Pashtoons manages to kill 80k Pakistani's and yet they are apne bache for The army, lol MQM took extortion so does the ANP, PPPP , Liyari gangs and Saraiki Thugs, what's your point ?

Pakistan will develop Gawadar, just like it developed port qasim. Port of ormara, jiwani and pasni also have potential. Jiwani, pasni and ormara already have small ports. In next 20 years majority of these places will have well established infrastructure. Tab Karachi waly bet Kay ghutka khae or paan thoky.
We are working on Gawadar Port since 2002, it is taking too long in developing access network for it. Once completed same network can be used by Ormara Jiwani and Pasni and these three ports shall not take much of time and resources to develop. However, I am of the opinion that we should have developed Ormara prior to Port Qasim or atleast should have followed it in 90s.

Pretty much sums up my point :)

So you have integration issues. Tell me why won't you integrate yourself with the rest of Pakistan ? When will you consider areas out of Karachi parameters as "your own country" ??? Punjab is not preventing Pashtoons from settling there. Why would they stop you ? Have you tried going and settling there ,???

I might be insane but if you think that barbaric cavemen system called Jirga system was effective than you are outright mad. If that system is so damn good then how come Pashtoon is not a thriving community ? and why ran to Karachi and other parts of Pakistan while not letting others ? Pashtoons are the only Ethnicity which surpass every other when it comes to damaging Pakistan the most. Until they pick the sides their loyalties will questioned over time, from TTP to ISIS-k, from Bacha Khan to PTM, you seem them whether actively hurting Pakistan in their of Religion or racial superiority, One thing that I say they learn is that Pashtoon comes to larger cities as Bechare Muzdoor or Labor and once they grow large in numbers they make no go zones for the locals.

We are doing fine. Actually in better state then you. We go to other places because we believe in hijrat and that it bring barkat as we were guided by Prophet Muhammad. But no Pashtoon from KP in Punjab will call him muhajir. This idioticy only lies with you

We are doing fine. Actually in better state then you. We go to other places because we believe in hijrat and that it bring barkat as we were guided by Prophet Muhammad. But no Pashtoon from KP in Punjab will call him muhajir. This idioticy only lies with you
Karachi people did not want Afghans nor Tribals, that is why people tried to war the others that Taliban are coming to Karachi under the guise of Afghans and Tribals, but people brush it off by saying that these are poor Mazdoor's let them be, Also Afghans and Tribals were also brought to Karachi by PPPP to counter the MQM as in Zardari time, MQM was the third largest Party in Pakistan, and their vote bank was hard to break so PPPP used ANP and their Pashtoon ethnicity to bring more Pashtoon from Afghan camps and Tribals, they armed them and the Karachi goes booma boom, Once these Tribals and Afghans had enough man power, resources and weapons they themselves kicked ANP out of their strong holds most natively from Areas like Sohrab Goat and Al Asif square

G@@nd me dam Hy to nikaal Kay dikaao chutye.

And Honestly your insulting language shows that you belong to a short temper Akhroat Community, I am loving it :)

I am fine with akhrot community as far as it give me health benefits and don't damage the environment. Now go back to your ghutka gang and do some spitting.

Nobody says Urdu speakers own a land, but use the same logic on KPK and FATA, and you will see Akhroats on fire as they consider that land to be their and don't want any interference from even the State of Pakistan, Karachi was under the law and control of Pakistan while FATA well I don't even need to explain

Fata is with Pashtoon since thousands of years. Beta you only emerged 400 years ago in a land far away from Karachi. Don't compare Pashtoons claim on Data with yours on Karachi.

Last edited:
MQM turn to crime and betray Pakistan and once that was out people vote them out, Terrorists Organizations like TTP and Taliban majority of them are Pashtoons manages to kill 80k Pakistani's and yet they are apne bache for The army, lol MQM took extortion so does the ANP, PPPP , Liyari gangs and Saraiki Thugs, what's your point ?

Actually, we are on a mission to first take your lands and then remove you all from face of not just Pakistan but the world. Now, now you have confirmation and can continue your crying session.

So you have integration issues. Tell me why won't you integrate yourself with the rest of Pakistan ? When will you consider areas out of Karachi parameters as "your own country" ??? Punjab is not preventing Pashtoons from settling there. Why would they stop you ? Have you tried going and settling there ,???

In FATA ? lol even Army couldn't enter those areas until early 2000's and you want some 9 to 5 job person to try buy a house?

We are working on Gawadar Port since 2002, it is taking too long in developing access network for it. Once completed same network can be used by Ormara Jiwani and Pasni and these three ports shall not take much of time and resources to develop. However, I am of the opinion that we should have developed Ormara prior to Port Qasim or atleast should have followed it in 90s.

There is alread a road connecting them. Just needs expansion. Also you need satellite towns every 30-35 km's away. This way all the route is connected and it works this way. Ye Karachi walo Ka yahe chutyapa chalta raha to ham KP waly he Chanda karky Pasni, Jiwani develop Karwa lengy. Boht ameer Hy KP me.

Actually, we are on a mission to first take your lands and then remove you all from face of not just Pakistan but the world. Now, now you have confirmation and can continue your crying session.
LOL well ager Pathano mai itni aqal hoti tu Pakistan mai acha makam hota lakin bas... All that honor diginity and bravery went out of the window when a bunch of TTP came down from the hills, Tribal warriors ran with their tails between their legs and then beg rest of Pakistan for help, yeh acha hai pehle Pakistaniyo ko apne area mai na ane do phir jab G phatne lagi tu unhi logo se help mango ? lol And if it wasn't for Establishment bias MQM was more than enough to take your brave warriors but because the State machinery was used against the MQM, so it was PPPP/ANP/Afghans/Pashtoon's/Liyari gangs against one party. And under that guise they killed many innocent young Urdu speaking boys.

In FATA ? lol even Army couldn't enter those areas until early 2000's and you want some 9 to 5 job person to try buy a house?

Okay. First of all, my post was directly mentioning Punjab and you may not know as you guys never visit places out of Karachi but Fata is not in Punjab.

Still, leave alone fata. Tell me have you tried settling or going for job to

Multan,
Lahore,
Gujranwala,
Sialkot,
Peshawar,
Mardan,
Nowshera,
Abbotabad,
Mansehra,
Haripir,
Bahawalpur,
Taxila,
Wah,
Bannu,
Kohat

??????

LOL well ager Pathano mai itni aqal hoti tu Pakistan mai acha makam hota lakin bas... All that honor diginity and bravery went out of the window when a bunch of TTP came down from the hills, Tribal warriors ran with their tails between their legs and then beg rest of Pakistan for help, yeh acha hai pehle Pakistaniyo ko apne area mai na ane do phir jab G phatne lagi tu unhi logo se help mango ? lol And if it wasn't for Establishment bias MQM was more than enough to take your brave warriors but because the State machinery was used against the MQM, so it was PPPP/ANP/Afghans/Pashtoon's/Liyari gangs against one party. And under that guise they killed many innocent young Urdu speaking boys.

1. We are industrializing. Our growth is higher then Sindh.
2. We control many industries in Pakistan.
3. We man many industries in Pakistan.
4. KP is building Jew SEZ's, technology cities and new towns.
5. Our budget which 10 years ago was only 50-55% of Sindh budget is not 70-75% of it. In 4-5 years we will have same budget as Sindh despite having low population then you. If this don't show your growth what else will ?.
6. Majority of the farm houses, flats and plots in Islamabad are owned by Pashtoons. Actually we are the one in majority in Islamabad when it come to house ownership.
7. We are not limiting our growth to some boundaries instead you will see us in other provinces as well as KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Europe, Canada etc. We are in millions in KSA alone.
8. We believe in hijrat. And won't stop from taking risks.
9. We are business oriented community. You will see dhaba owners, chai hotels etc because we prefer being our own boss.

All in all, we are doing fine. First of all We are not crying. Secondly we are good and happy where ever we are. You just worry about your Karachi and your majority. As you guys are going to loose both to us. Good luck

Yes and Muhammad SAW also says that don't let other ethnicities into your areas, or blow up schools, markets , break laws, stone women, etc lol You are a lost cause since you came into existence its not your fault that you were born into a Pashtoon family but my sympathies :)

G@@nd me dam Hy to nikaal Kay dikaao chutye.

There shows the inability to counter arguments with arguments hahaha aa gaye auqaat pe ? by the way when are you selling your daughter in marriage for money?

I am fine with akhrot community as far as it give me health benefits and don't damage the environment. Now go back to your ghutka gang and do some spitting.

I'd rather be with Gutka gang than be with Terrorists and Barbarians, good luck bringing more Afghans and later when they kick you out of your homes don't come crawling to cities again for Imdad.

Fata is with Pashtoon since thousands of years. Beta you only emerged 400 years ago in a land far away from Karachi. Don't compare Pashtoons claim on Data with yours on Karachi.
do one thing, take your thousands of years and us ka achar daal lol

Back
Top Bottom