What's new

Stones Pelted at Green Line Bus Service in Karachi

1. We are industrializing. Our growth is higher then Sindh.
2. We control many industries in Pakistan.
3. We man many industries in Pakistan.
4. KP is building Jew SEZ's, technology cities and new towns.
5. Our budget which 10 years ago was only 50-55% of Sindh budget is not 70-75% of it. In 4-5 years we will have same budget as Sindh despite having low population then you. If this don't show your growth what else will ?.
6. Majority of the farm houses, flats and plots in Islamabad are owned by Pashtoons. Actually we are the one in majority in Islamabad when it come to house ownership.
7. We are not limiting our growth to some boundaries instead you will see us in other provinces as well as KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Europe, Canada etc. We are in millions in KSA alone.
8. We believe in hijrat. And won't stop from taking risks.
9. We are business oriented community. You will see dhaba owners, chai hotels etc because we prefer being our own boss.

All in all, we are doing fine. First of all We are not crying. Secondly we are good and happy where ever we are. You just worry about your Karachi and your majority. As you guys are going to loose both to us. Good luck
agree Pashtuns are very enterprising and great people and honestly i dont mind Pashtun being in Majority in karachi it doesnt matter if its Pashtun or sindhis or Punjabis or anyone in Majority in any part of the country its Pakistan and its belongs to every Pakistani issue is not ethnic bs its lawlessness its corruption its fauji mafia that supports and protects corrupt mafia! they dont want us united they want us decided so they can keep looting us while we are distracted!

LOL well ager Pathano mai itni aqal hoti tu Pakistan mai acha makam hota lakin bas... All that honor diginity and bravery went out of the window when a bunch of TTP came down from the hills, Tribal warriors ran with their tails between their legs and then beg rest of Pakistan for help, yeh acha hai pehle Pakistaniyo ko apne area mai na ane do phir jab G phatne lagi tu unhi logo se help mango ? lol And if it wasn't for Establishment bias MQM was more than enough to take your brave warriors but because the State machinery was used against the MQM, so it was PPPP/ANP/Afghans/Pashtoon's/Liyari gangs against one party. And under that guise they killed many innocent young Urdu speaking boys.
I can understand from your script that you don't have any idea about TTP, what happened to Maliks and dynamics of TTP insurgency. Better have some background and then comment.
It would be much better if you stick to the topic.

I can understand from your script that you don't have any idea about TTP, what happened to Maliks and dynamics of TTP insurgency. Better have some background and then comment.
It would be much better if you stick to the topic.

Know better and more than you for sure.

All in all, we are doing fine. First of all We are not crying. Secondly we are good and happy where ever we are. You just worry about your Karachi and your majority. As you guys are going to loose both to us. Good luck

I didn't know you were Pashtun. +Respect.

Last edited:
Apke abba ne Pak banaya tha ? Apke “Ayub Khan” ne to Pakisan ko barbad karne ka aghaz kia tha. Auqat mein reh kar bat kar

Apke abba na bhi Pakistan nahi babaya tha. Apke Altaf nai jitna naqsan Karachi ka kiya hai, itna kissi na nahi kiya.

By ranting “Pathan”, I am venting out my frustration on the Jahils who are involved in making our lives hell, Not the peaceful, Family oriented and well educated/settled pathans residing in Karachi who themselves are victims to these jahils

Why would I or anyone in their right senses want to abuse a particular ethnicity when most of the charities we all give go to general people regardless of ethnic background ?

The point is, If you identify the mafias in Karachi, Every mafia has one thing in common, They are of one or other ethnicity.

If Ethnicity A already belongs to Area A, Why come to Area B and make life hell for Area B ? Or if you want to come, Come and live in peace !

I bet you guys have never seen how these “Masoom tareen farishtay Khan” drive dumper trucks and almost everyone has killed dozens of people on road due to extreme rash driving and broke dozens of cars. I have myself been saved by inches multiple times.

And if we stop them on road, And ask them to behave, Their “Inner” farishta Khan rises and they start beating the hell out of good people.

JANGLIS

Same logic should apply to you. Why come to Karachi from India?

This thread is a perfect example what Karachi is facing a simple Law & Order issue and lack of governance is giving rise to Ethnic debate .... and then people question Why Karachi is ORPHAN
Hate comes around, if you push a certain community to the corner then it will back fire, Karachi is not just a product of Political misrepresentation or mismanagement, its problem has much deep rooted within the society itself, and people in Pakistan wear a mask that we are not racists or believe our ethnicity is superior, but the reality is that yes we have our ethnic bias and we are racists, but if Pakistani's corner a certain kind of people and try to justify the destruction of a city on one certain ethnicity, then yes there will come backlash. Urdu speaking had enough of the Punjabi's, Pashtoons, Sindhi's , and others telling us that just because the city voted MQM then your Hooka Pani is band forever, or no one will take your seriously, Look IK as example as since he took office he is only caring for his ethnic people, he did ZERO Zilch for Karachi, he did and issue more statements for Afghans than on Karachi. Karachi my friend is a time bomb waiting to explode. And just like Pashtoons and Tribals, sell their guns to Afghan Intelligence and RAW, there will come a time when Karachi youngsters will sell themselves to CIA and RAW, and then army once again care about Karachi only to roll their tanks in the city.

KP was introduced to Kalashnikov culture then Islamisation during Zia times. We were the canon fodders in almost all of cold war against USSR , then USA. Shit hit fan and the tumor got out of control we saw TTP and likes emerging. People of KP and specially fata region created Aman Lashkar and along army fought against those scums. Not just border areas of fata but KP saw terrorism in its depths like swat etc. Yet you see very less of us crying about things and blaming establishment and all. For once, one needs to come to his senses. Keep aside all the feelings related to past and do something for today. Today, a Karachiitie is doing nothing for Karachi. How do you plan to make it better if you won't put your hands in the dirt and actually start cleaning it ? As I said. Establishment ko thori dair Kay lye choro or provincial government Kay khilaaf Zara sarko pe aao. Jab Hazara ko alag Hona tha KP se, they came out of their houses. Pir wo b Kuch arse baad chup he bet gye but still I commend them for getting out of their homes and doing something concrete.

Keep living in the past. When there was no trace of Karachi, even then Peshawar was a major town on major trade route. One route passed through Peshawar and one through Multan. I am literally talking about thousands years history. You will even see Peshawar in vedic writings. Chalo aaj Kuch Naya sekh Lia... Link kholo or b sekne ko mily GA.

Simple answer is that MQM has brainwashed them, they expect everything to be handed to them on a plate and if it doesn't happen then blame the other ethnicities or the establishment. They think they made Pakistan when the idea of Pakistan was signed in Lahore, the provinces of Pakistan voted to separate from British Raj and create a separate country, people of GB fought the Dogra forces to get freedom and then joined Pakistan, Pukhtoons especially from FATA fought to get the freedom for Azad Kashmir.

Now i am not saying that they did not give sacrifices to move here but blaming everyone else for their own failures and ignoring others contribution is something i have witnessed personally all the time from them.

This thread is a perfect example what Karachi is facing a simple Law & Order issue and lack of governance is giving rise to Ethnic debate .... and then people question Why Karachi is ORPHAN

Transport mafia in Karachi will never let any other transport system to be successful, there are plenty of examples from past (CNG buses, green buses). Whether someone likes it or not transport mafia is majority Pathan. They couldn't do much against the metro busses (the private toyota coasters) so eventually what they did was, buy it and ruin it. This is a fact.

If any Pathan living in other part of Pakistan feels insulted by this, believe me you have no idea, every ethnicity in Karachi may come to you as surprise ..... gutka eating kalay pathan, not that much interested in going to any other city like the rest of Karachiites.

And

I was once rudely asked by a teeli numa "Mohajir" or "Urdu speaking" or "Hindustani" guy "Yahan kya kar rahy ho, apnay ilakay may wapis jao" ...... and my reply was "agli dafa yeh bakwas tum nay kissi aur say ki tou jo tumhari bateesi hy wo sarak pay pari ho gi".

And the funny thing is people in Karachi talk the same, act the same and 99% (except for burger bachays and bachia) have the same habits, same routine ..... and yet here we have people fighting over this.

After this incident MQM worker openly called for allegiance to Altaf, may God help us I foresee a big communal clash in Sindh before next general Election as it is a Political need and the only way for both PPP & MQM (Altaf) to return in Politics.

And it would be establishment that would to be blamed when that happens

We all can see and sense the upcoming danger. We all can see it coming

Why not do something to ensure that doesn't happen. Why wait for that to happen?

Saniha aik din main nahi hota. Waqt karta hai parwarish saalon

Pretty much sums up my point :)

I might be insane but if you think that barbaric cavemen system called Jirga system was effective than you are outright mad. If that system is so damn good then how come Pashtoon is not a thriving community ? and why ran to Karachi and other parts of Pakistan while not letting others ? Pashtoons are the only Ethnicity which surpass every other when it comes to damaging Pakistan the most. Until they pick the sides their loyalties will questioned over time, from TTP to ISIS-k, from Bacha Khan to PTM, you seem them whether actively hurting Pakistan in their of Religion or racial superiority, One thing that I say they learn is that Pashtoon comes to larger cities as Bechare Muzdoor or Labor and once they grow large in numbers they make no go zones for the locals.

Karachi people did not want Afghans nor Tribals, that is why people tried to war the others that Taliban are coming to Karachi under the guise of Afghans and Tribals, but people brush it off by saying that these are poor Mazdoor's let them be, Also Afghans and Tribals were also brought to Karachi by PPPP to counter the MQM as in Zardari time, MQM was the third largest Party in Pakistan, and their vote bank was hard to break so PPPP used ANP and their Pashtoon ethnicity to bring more Pashtoon from Afghan camps and Tribals, they armed them and the Karachi goes booma boom, Once these Tribals and Afghans had enough man power, resources and weapons they themselves kicked ANP out of their strong holds most natively from Areas like Sohrab Goat and Al Asif square.

If you don't let the writ of Govt establish, let terrorists in what you will except ? Army went in and many of the supporters then have no choice but to run, they did ran away but their sympathy for Taliban never goes away as they did the same thing (Harboring) TTP in Cities like Karachi, Lahore etc. And Honestly your insulting language shows that you belong to a short temper Akhroat Community, I am loving it :)

You are clueless when it comes to Karachi affairs, Afghan's and Tribals literally had clashes with ANP in Safora Goat, Al Asif square and Kati pahari and Mango pir Areas they were strong holds of ANP and Pashtoons and literally a large trash bin of Karachi, Afghan basti is also a place which is on the highway and many attacks on Rangers were reported over there, Rangers try operations but never able to clean it, those areas are by Karachi's own local pashtoons have Afghans running it through their own Jirga barbaric system, I studied with 2 such Afghan students myself who used to brag about bringing Jirga system to all over Pakistan...And honestly I don't need to make you a Chu, you are already there :)

Nobody says Urdu speakers own a land, but use the same logic on KPK and FATA, and you will see Akhroats on fire as they consider that land to be their and don't want any interference from even the State of Pakistan, Karachi was under the law and control of Pakistan while FATA well I don't even need to explain.

MQM turn to crime and betray Pakistan and once that was out people vote them out, Terrorists Organizations like TTP and Taliban majority of them are Pashtoons manages to kill 80k Pakistani's and yet they are apne bache for The army, lol MQM took extortion so does the ANP, PPPP , Liyari gangs and Saraiki Thugs, what's your point ?
You really are a great person !

Finally have someone who shares the same mindset

Back
Top Bottom