What's new

Stones Pelted at Green Line Bus Service in Karachi

Jirga do not exist in interrior sindh or south punjab why they lack economic development ?

I am not saying Jirga system undermines the growth of a city or province, all I am saying that with constitution of Pakistan there is no room for this barbaric System which is from 17th century, every one must respect the constitution and obey the law but FATA'ans have never did it until TTP arrives and kick their A$$'s hence they crawl to PA for help, what happen to that 1000 year old pride of Pashtoons? TTP kicked their 1000 year old history in the nuts and yet they have come crawling to the same Punjabi daal khor army for help? why have that fake pride and honor ? if they did let PA in FATA prior 2000's PA would've saved many of their tribal elders and people. But for Jirga my respond was from a crazy Pashtoon supremacists who are literally destroying Karachi, they will turn Karachi into another Wazirstan.

For sure, the path to power for PPP is through ethnic politics. They will do whatever it takes to stay in power in Sindh. The buzz from Power is stronger than the buzz from any booze!!

As for the pelting stones incident. what a shame! These metro bus systems are one of the few truly good things happened to Karachi and apparently someone can't tolerate that. But, as usual, follow the money: Who gets to lose most by Karachi having such successful transportation system?
Anyway, I don't think such incidents will be tolerated by the Fed govt and by the people of Karachi.
I don't think Fed Govt will have anything to say, because the bus mafia is dominant by Pathans, and they will make sure that no other better reasonable mode of transportation reaches to Karachi, IK will turn a blind eye on the Pashtoon's criminal activities because he himself is a ethnic pashtoon and he has shown concern for Afghans more than he did for Karachi and its 24 million diverse inhabitants, Karachi wale are not pagal yaar, people see the reality and saw the city gone down hill, they have been mugged, stopped and beaten by Pastoons in their dominant areas hence they are pissed, one more thing is that go any Pashtoon dominant areas and they are filthy, they live in filthy conditions and don't let Govt machinery to work, yes rest of Karachi is not Paris, but those areas are extra Filthy, and the creations of No go zones are another issue, ask anyone from Karachi that on Eid ul Adha is norm that pashtoon and Sindhi gangs loot Qurbani ke janwar with full support from local Police and Govt. Kisi ki bhi Hat jaye gi yaar.

Last edited:
Busses should also stock stones and passengers should retaliate next time. Lets make it a game..

Rikshaw/Chingqi/transport mafia/ jiyalay/matwalay/youthiye/mqm/seal team 6/ cia / yahoodis/ tanker mafia / dha / bahria/ milk mafia / memon ...

who ever throws stones at the busses gets a stone back in their eye.

Only solution is make more provinces in Pakistan. Sindh should be broken down into 3 new provinces at least. Same for kpk Punjab and Balochistan. Make the new provinces not on ethnic lines.
That’s the only way we’ll solve this isssue

No more "Khan", "Shiraz", "Muslim", "W-11", "1-C", "M-11" and many other?
Most of them are closed now or atleast numbers r sognificantly reduced. Most of rhe commute is by chinchi and rickshaw and personal motocycles. Even girls r now using bikes
I am not saying Jirga system undermines the growth of a city or province, all I am saying that with constitution of Pakistan there is no room for this barbaric System which is from 17th century, every one must respect the constitution and obey the law but FATA'ans have never did it until TTP arrives and kick their A$$'s hence they crawl to PA for help, what happen to that 1000 year old pride of Pashtoons? TTP kicked their 1000 year old history in the nuts and yet they have come crawling to the same Punjabi daal khor army for help? why have that fake pride and honor ? if they did let PA in FATA prior 2000's PA would've saved many of their tribal elders and people. But for Jirga my respond was from a crazy Pashtoon supremacists who are literally destroying Karachi, they will turn Karachi into another Wazirstan.
And i am saying jirga itself is not wrong its the use of jirga similarly the current court of law.

Only if we can assure that members of jirga are honest and accountable and are working under frame of law them same jirga can be much more effective then court as it is very close to actual problems and justice can served timely or quickly.

Havent we seen similar probelms like jirga in court of law but no one claims to close them down.

Jirga is effective system however it needs modernization ...

And i am saying jirga itself is not wrong its the use of jirga similarly the current court of law.

Only if we can assure that members of jirga are honest and accountable and are working under frame of law them same jirga can be much more effective then court as it is very close to actual problems and justice can served timely or quickly.

Havent we seen similar probelms like jirga in court of law but no one claims to close them down.

Jirga is effective system however it needs modernization ...
Sorry don't agree with you, if you think Jirga system is amazing you and anyone that believes that are welcome to go to FATA and live under that system, Karachi people don't want that.

Most of them are closed now or atleast numbers r sognificantly reduced. Most of rhe commute is by chinchi and rickshaw and personal motocycles. Even girls r now using bikes

Chinchi? some of those buses cover a very long distance route like "Muslim" and "Shiraz". How do chinchi manage that?

Chinchi? some of those buses cover a very long distance route like "Muslim" and "Shiraz". How do chinchi manage that?
Only those long routes buses r going on and only in very limited quantity

Only those long routes buses r going on and only in very limited quantity
still going on in significant numbers, and not "very" limited. but, yes, chingchis have taken over. its the chingchi and bus owners that stand to loose the most from green line bus.

nope, doing of people who will loose money and stranglehold over Karachi's transport. the last time a good bus was operated in karachi was by naimatullah (JI) and then mustaf kamal (MQM)

still going on in significant numbers, and not "very" limited. but, yes, chingchis have taken over. its the chingchi and bus owners that stand to loose the most from green line bus.

nope, doing of people who will loose money and stranglehold over Karachi's transport. the last time a good bus was operated in karachi was by naimatullah (JI) and then mustaf kamal (MQM)
May be you r right but point is these bus owners r no more powerful enough to behave like a mafia unless have political support ...

With ANP gone they r politically weak ...

Back
Top Bottom