What's new

Stones Pelted at Green Line Bus Service in Karachi

local transport mafia ...losing business that's why... they will also try to burn down these buses.

There is no local transport mafia in karachi ... Buses are almost gone now ...

Pretty much sums up my point :)

I might be insane but if you think that barbaric cavemen system called Jirga system was effective than you are outright mad. If that system is so damn good then how come Pashtoon is not a thriving community ? and why ran to Karachi and other parts of Pakistan while not letting others ? Pashtoons are the only Ethnicity which surpass every other when it comes to damaging Pakistan the most. Until they pick the sides their loyalties will questioned over time, from TTP to ISIS-k, from Bacha Khan to PTM, you seem them whether actively hurting Pakistan in their of Religion or racial superiority, One thing that I say they learn is that Pashtoon comes to larger cities as Bechare Muzdoor or Labor and once they grow large in numbers they make no go zones for the locals.

Karachi people did not want Afghans nor Tribals, that is why people tried to war the others that Taliban are coming to Karachi under the guise of Afghans and Tribals, but people brush it off by saying that these are poor Mazdoor's let them be, Also Afghans and Tribals were also brought to Karachi by PPPP to counter the MQM as in Zardari time, MQM was the third largest Party in Pakistan, and their vote bank was hard to break so PPPP used ANP and their Pashtoon ethnicity to bring more Pashtoon from Afghan camps and Tribals, they armed them and the Karachi goes booma boom, Once these Tribals and Afghans had enough man power, resources and weapons they themselves kicked ANP out of their strong holds most natively from Areas like Sohrab Goat and Al Asif square.

If you don't let the writ of Govt establish, let terrorists in what you will except ? Army went in and many of the supporters then have no choice but to run, they did ran away but their sympathy for Taliban never goes away as they did the same thing (Harboring) TTP in Cities like Karachi, Lahore etc. And Honestly your insulting language shows that you belong to a short temper Akhroat Community, I am loving it :)

You are clueless when it comes to Karachi affairs, Afghan's and Tribals literally had clashes with ANP in Safora Goat, Al Asif square and Kati pahari and Mango pir Areas they were strong holds of ANP and Pashtoons and literally a large trash bin of Karachi, Afghan basti is also a place which is on the highway and many attacks on Rangers were reported over there, Rangers try operations but never able to clean it, those areas are by Karachi's own local pashtoons have Afghans running it through their own Jirga barbaric system, I studied with 2 such Afghan students myself who used to brag about bringing Jirga system to all over Pakistan...And honestly I don't need to make you a Chu, you are already there :)

Nobody says Urdu speakers own a land, but use the same logic on KPK and FATA, and you will see Akhroats on fire as they consider that land to be their and don't want any interference from even the State of Pakistan, Karachi was under the law and control of Pakistan while FATA well I don't even need to explain.

MQM turn to crime and betray Pakistan and once that was out people vote them out, Terrorists Organizations like TTP and Taliban majority of them are Pashtoons manages to kill 80k Pakistani's and yet they are apne bache for The army, lol MQM took extortion so does the ANP, PPPP , Liyari gangs and Saraiki Thugs, what's your point ?
Brother ever heard of jury system of US ? It is modern form jirga ...

Jirga system itself is not bad its the illteracy rate ...

Jirga do not exist in interrior sindh or south punjab why they lack economic development ?

So much for your user name. It should be storm creator. You could have easily conveyed your observation without targeting a particular ethnicity (here it happens to be mine) and instead used the words transport mafia. But no. Jahil na ho to Pakistani Kaisa.

Aaj Ka nojwaan jis ki apni to choro usky Abby ki b paidayesh Pakistan ki Hy, wo khud ko muhajir kehta ho to wo aisa he Hy jaisy sunny Leone khud ko virgin kehlaay.

Bhutto aaj b Zinda Hy qunky Kisi nukkar pe aik 20 Saal Ka karra chutya 75 Saal se muhajir hy
I know that you are half brained, “Khar dimagh” in your language but let me make all this straight and simple given your level of IQ.

My target in previous posts are the “Aggressive”, “Jahils” (who got nothing to do with life, Just screwing with others), “racists” pathans ONLY !

Not the peaceful, Family oriented people who are living according to law in legit homes (not qabza on others properties), And people who don’t do illegal works, Don’t consider themselves superior over local community and live peacefully in harmony, Could be Punjabi, Urdu Speaking, Pathan, Sindhi, Siraiki or anyone !

But the main point is, The Dominant Mafias in Karachi are not that of Local Urdu speakers. MQM is just a term used by outsiders to get away with their crimes and put blame of all of their heinous crimes on urdu speaking.

ANP, Afghanis have done far more damage to Karachi, They were the reason an opposition such as MQM was created in the name of ethnicity. Had they not messed up our city or lives, We would have no issues just like we have many non Karachi good families residing as our neighbors.

Pashtuns always had an issue with Pakistan and Every second pashtun is more Pashtun than Pakistani. TTP was a product of your people, AFT as well, It was Pakhtuns of FATA who had this BS system which restricted border fencing of the state and later they had to save their pants when Afghanis conquered FATA, They ran away from their villages to other areas, Mostly Karachi and then started showing their teeth to Karachiites with their racist mindset of superiority complex.

I have many Pakhtun friends who are educated, Good people and don’t give a f to the dehati pakhtun mindset, They know morals, Ethics of life and metropolitan cities, Sitting with them makes me feel like we are one. But the jahils makes me feel something else.

The Original Post of this thread is the Proof that Pathan transport mafia has grudges against the development of Karachi because they are too unethical and jahils that they don’t want to lose their rusty century old busses business.

And it would be establishment that would to be blamed when that happens

We all can see and sense the upcoming danger. We all can see it coming

Why not do something to ensure that doesn't happen. Why wait for that to happen?

Saniha aik din main nahi hota. Waqt karta hai parwarish saalon
Pakistan cannot be mended unless there is a civil uprising of EDUCATED CLASS (not uneducated as they can’t seem to identify right from wrong).

They must come on roads and beat the hell of out Judiciary, Bureaucrats and parties. Army being the fort of Pakistan must also understand that Pakistan was created and maintained by sacrifices, So earlier they stand, The better. Only PA can change the country IF THEY WANT TO !

No more "Khan", "Shiraz", "Muslim", "W-11", "1-C", "M-11" and many other?
All there and still dominant mode of travel for lower middle and poor class.

They charge 40-50, The same rates of Green line.

No wonder why stones were pelted

All there and still dominant mode of travel for lower middle and poor class.

They charge 40-50, The same rates of Green line.

No wonder why stones were pelted

40 to 50 ........ that went up quite high actually. 10 or max 20 used to be the fare. 11-C type were cheaper back then.

Metro used to charge 25 but then metro was AC and seat to seat, no extra passengers.

40 to 50 ........ that went up quite high actually. 10 or max 20 used to be the fare. 11-C type were cheaper back then.

Metro used to charge 25 but then metro was AC and seat to seat, no extra passengers.
Nah, “petrol mehnga hogaya hai”

I know that you are half brained, “Khar dimagh” in your language but let me make all this straight and simple given your level of IQ.

My target in previous posts are the “Aggressive”, “Jahils” (who got nothing to do with life, Just screwing with others), “racists” pathans ONLY

I am sorry but you were not specific enough then. You should work more on your racism.

I have many Pakhtun friends

"I have black friends" logic.

always had an issue with Pakistan and Every second pashtun is more Pashtun than Pakistani

No. You must be considering us Shias or Sunnis or barelvis. Who have their allegiance with Iran, KSA etc. No. We are qoam parast but Pakistaniyat is also our Qoam. You says we have issues with Pakistan yet history saw Lashkar going towards border in 48, 65 and 71. When ANA and Pak army were directly fighting each other two years ago. Did you saw those videos showing thousands of vehicles with thousands of Pashtoon going toward border with their guns ?

BTW any such situation will help PPP politically, who is now a days doing everything possible to play Politics of Hatred. They want MQM Altaf back in Karachi, just yesterday an MQM worker in interior Sindh is killed in the premises of the court in interior Sindh by one of the so called Sindhi Nationalist and his escape after the killing was captured by CCTV footage but Sindh Police did everything possible to instigate the unrest on communal basis, including the raids on the houses of victim family.

After this incident MQM worker openly called for allegiance to Altaf, may God help us I foresee a big communal clash in Sindh before next general Election as it is a Political need and the only way for both PPP & MQM (Altaf) to return in Politics.

For sure, the path to power for PPP is through ethnic politics. They will do whatever it takes to stay in power in Sindh. The buzz from Power is stronger than the buzz from any booze!!

As for the pelting stones incident. what a shame! These metro bus systems are one of the few truly good things happened to Karachi and apparently someone can't tolerate that. But, as usual, follow the money: Who gets to lose most by Karachi having such successful transportation system?
Anyway, I don't think such incidents will be tolerated by the Fed govt and by the people of Karachi.

I said people of Karachi are the affected ones irrespective of the community they belong to.
Bhai you can observe this thread how people are making it a racial issue,

Plz listen the comments of Afaq Ahmed of MQM Haqiqi about Pushtoon Community, read about the murder of MQM worker in a session court of interior SIndh by Sindhi Nationalist Party, and about the reaction. Plz note Ali Zadhi Minister of Port and Shipping visit Larkhan in this week and all these events which I have quoted above have occurred concurrently in the same week one after another.

There is a deliberate effort to stroke ethnic tension generally in Sindh and particularly in Karachi.

You think in this environment it is wise to react on provocation .... ????

By which stretch of imagination? Jury duty and Jirga/panchayat duty are 2 vastly different theaters.
How they are different ?

No more "Khan", "Shiraz", "Muslim", "W-11", "1-C", "M-11" and many other?
Most of them are closed now or atleast numbers r sognificantly reduced. Most of rhe commute is by chinchi and rickshaw and personal motocycles. Even girls r now using bikes

Back
Top Bottom