What's new

Stones Pelted at Green Line Bus Service in Karachi

so the only city in Pakistan that had actual education and educated people and who had most of the industries in Pakistan or the most skilled people or the only business hub in Pakistan should create better schools, better universities and business! i like your idea! lols

EDIT: or should i say the only city in Pakistan after creation of Pakistan while Punjab was farm land deehat! and kpk mountains!
What are you trying to say? I used the word "better" ie improve and be more competitive on the global platform.

Most likely Pashtoon or Saraiki, Pathans control the Bus mafia and Saraiki dominates the Ricksha/Ching Chi Mafia, of course with help from PPPP. Karachi should have been declared a Province long ago, but of course its the step child of Pakistan, and the majority (Urdu Speakers) are Indians in the eyes of our Establishment, so I don't except to get fix until Pakistan went through a French style revolution.

Jahil Afghanis and Pathans from Transport mafia who can’t stand the good buses we got here

So much for your user name. It should be storm creator. You could have easily conveyed your observation without targeting a particular ethnicity (here it happens to be mine) and instead used the words transport mafia. But no. Jahil na ho to Pakistani Kaisa.

Most likely Pashtoon or Saraiki, Pathans control the Bus mafia and Saraiki dominates the Ricksha/Ching Chi Mafia, of course with help from PPPP. Karachi should have been declared a Province long ago, but of course its the step child of Pakistan, and the majority (Urdu Speakers) are Indians in the eyes of our Establishment, so I don't except to get fix until Pakistan went through a French style revolution.

Aaj Ka nojwaan jis ki apni to choro usky Abby ki b paidayesh Pakistan ki Hy, wo khud ko muhajir kehta ho to wo aisa he Hy jaisy sunny Leone khud ko virgin kehlaay.

Bhutto aaj b Zinda Hy qunky Kisi nukkar pe aik 20 Saal Ka karra chutya 75 Saal se muhajir hy

Last edited:

Btw there is a fix. Trying protesting against provincial government on streets for once. Just once atleast... You should see streets of Peshawar and Lahore on occasions hosting thousands of teachers, students, doctors, clerk's, citizens protesting every now and then for their rights.

so the only city in Pakistan that had actual education and educated people and who had most of the industries in Pakistan or the most skilled people or the only business hub in Pakistan should create better schools, better universities and business! i like your idea! lols

EDIT: or should i say the only city in Pakistan after creation of Pakistan while Punjab was farm land deehat! and kpk mountains!
you do know that Lahore and central Punjab was very developed during British era, that's why it was home to many industries for at least a 80 to 100 years now, look up Punjab triangle and its history,
Lahore was home to one of the biggest film industry after Mumbai and Kolkata and film industries are always in big, devaloped cities

your issues means you consider Punjab it to be "dehat" while in reality it has always the industrial powerhouse of this region for around 100 years now (while at the same time it also provided agricultural needs of the country in conjunction with interior Sindh)

I am putting this information out there cause here lots of "dehati", "paindu" slurs are directed at us by karachiwalas so it's important to put the real picture out there

And KP's development work started after PTI and they are doing a good job devoloping it imo, definitely better than ANP or JUI-F swingfests they had going on before- in IT field to the point where part of my family (from Lahore) working in IT field moved to Peshawar for the opportunities in that field - so the looking down attitude here is not correct either as

I think more productive attitude is needed and not this
This ethnicity bad, or this guy is inherently stupid paindu we are better cause we have been better before etc etc
It won't solve any issues infact will only make it worse

Last edited:
Aaj Ka nojwaan jis ki apni to choro usky Abby ki b paidayesh Pakistan ki Hy, wo khud ko muhajir kehta ho to wo aisa he Hy jaisy sunny Leone khud ko virgin kehlaay.

Nobody call themself Muhajir the term was misused by MQM to be used for political use, but our Establishment has left no Kasr in brutally isolating the migrants from the times of Quaid-e-Azam till this day. Pathans, Punjabi , Saraiki , Sindhi and Baloch they all keep their provinces to themselves but when Karachi was established into a big city where people can make their future its been hijack by the so called Sons of Soils, and now after decade of hard work by the sons of soil in destroying the city when the city itself is in poor state, our establishment blames the Urdu speaking community for every ills of Karachi, and they use the same old mantra, you voted for MQM so we won't let you live in peace...

The day Karachi would wake up, Pakistan would improve. Karachi needs to throw out PPP/MQM/Shah/Waderas out completely. Plus criminals should be executed ruthlessly on streets.

Nobody call themself Muhajir the term was misused by MQM to be used for political use, but our Establishment has left no Kasr in brutally isolating the migrants from the times of Quaid-e-Azam till this day. Pathans, Punjabi , Saraiki , Sindhi and Baloch they all keep their provinces to themselves but when Karachi was established into a big city where people can make their future its been hijack by the so called Sons of Soils, and now after decade of hard work by the sons of soil in destroying the city when the city itself is in poor state, our establishment blames the Urdu speaking community for every ills of Karachi, and they use the same old mantra, you voted for MQM so we won't let you live in peace...

KP was introduced to Kalashnikov culture then Islamisation during Zia times. We were the canon fodders in almost all of cold war against USSR , then USA. Shit hit fan and the tumor got out of control we saw TTP and likes emerging. People of KP and specially fata region created Aman Lashkar and along army fought against those scums. Not just border areas of fata but KP saw terrorism in its depths like swat etc. Yet you see very less of us crying about things and blaming establishment and all. For once, one needs to come to his senses. Keep aside all the feelings related to past and do something for today. Today, a Karachiitie is doing nothing for Karachi. How do you plan to make it better if you won't put your hands in the dirt and actually start cleaning it ? As I said. Establishment ko thori dair Kay lye choro or provincial government Kay khilaaf Zara sarko pe aao. Jab Hazara ko alag Hona tha KP se, they came out of their houses. Pir wo b Kuch arse baad chup he bet gye but still I commend them for getting out of their homes and doing something concrete.

Keep living in the past. When there was no trace of Karachi, even then Peshawar was a major town on major trade route. One route passed through Peshawar and one through Multan. I am literally talking about thousands years history. You will even see Peshawar in vedic writings. Chalo aaj Kuch Naya sekh Lia... Link kholo or b sekne ko mily GA.

Last edited:
And KP's development work started after PTI and they are doing a good job devoloping it imo, definitely better than ANP or JUI-F swingfests they had going on before- in IT field to the point where part of my family (from Lahore) working in IT field moved to Peshawar for the opportunities in that field - so the looking down attitude here is not correct either as

Punjab and KP cooperating in almost every field. Each province provide some sort of opportunity to the other. While Karachiities have their heads stuck in the sand of past like an Ostrich. 10 years ago KP's budget was only 50-55% of Sindh's budget. Now KP's budget is almost 76-78% of Sindh budget. We are challenging Sindh in almost all indicators, HDI, enrolment in school, literacy etc.

All trying to manage in the share we get from federal (just like Sindh), and royalties of gas, electricity etc along with our own taxes and other means of inflows.

our establishment blames the Urdu speaking community for every ills of Karachi,

If you know it then I am sure it must be a common knowledge and well documented one. Kindly share some source.

KP was introduced to Kalashnikov culture then Islamisation during Zia times. We were the canon fodders in almost all of cold war against USSR , then USA. Shit hit fan and the tumor got out of control we saw TTP and likes emerging. People of KP and specially fata region created Aman Lashkar and along army fought against those scums. Not just border areas of fata but KP saw terrorism in its depths like swat etc. Yet you see very less of us crying about things and blaming establishment and all. For once, one needs to come to his senses. Keep aside all the feelings related to past and do something for today. Today, a Karachiitie is doing nothing for Karachi. How do you plan to make it better if you won't put your hands in the dirt and actually start cleaning it ? As I said. Establishment ko thori dair Kay lye choro or provincial government Kay khilaaf Zara sarko pe aao. Jab Hazara ko alag Hona tha KP se, they came out of their houses. Pir wo b Kuch arse baad chup he bet gye but still I commend them for getting out of their homes and doing something concrete.

KPK, and Pashtoon in general have issue integrating with Pakistan, majority of Pashtoons wants open border with Afghanistan, and that is a fact. Before Zia time those areas were not famous for law and order are they? The terrorism in KPK was something they brought it upon themselves, by opening their homes for Afghans and not wanting the Army to be in FATA, so if anyone to be blamed for their misery its themselves. But after Army went in their anyway, FATAan's all ran towards cities such as Lahore and Karachi, in Karachi they were welcome by ANP+Local Pathans, because biraaathar, and later on they FATAans+Afghans kicked out local Pashtoons out of the area including ANP, only to fight with MQM... As for Karachiate to protest, Karachi wale has no representation in Pakistan, MQM was created for a decent cause but later turn into a criminal party which happen with every other Party in Pakistan, after that establishment is making sure that Karachi=Urdu speaking has no representation in Pakistan, and they kept using MQM as an excuse, you want to see this don't go far read posts of PDFians here, they will blame everything on MQM, if it was for them they would stop water, food and oxygen for Karachi because they voted for MQM, but Terrorists from Balochi's, Pashtoons and even Punjabi's and Sindhi are all apne bache, they can cut throats of Army Jawans, but Apne Bache, they can slaughter young kids in APS but Apne bache, but when it comes to Karachi, they slaughter people Hyderabad fort but traitors, they brutally execute young boys in 92 operation based on fake BS but Traitors, and PPPP brilliantly used this Sautella salook to their advantage and plunge their claws so deep in Karachi that now until there is a massive establishment involvement no protest can do anything. You want to protest PPPP, yeah Try that... As soon as you Protest in Kati Pahari Pathans/afghans will machine gun you, you protests in Sindhi Areas you will get stoned, you Protest in Liyari you head will be use as football, but God forbade if you protest in Aziza Bad, than Tanks will be rolling over the entire Area...

Dude I spend my good chunk of Life in Karachi, and my father before me and we have seen Karachi going from when you can go out in Karachi on bike at 3 am without any fear to you can't even go to local markets of certain areas without been stopped by certain ethnic people and asking you your name and then letting you go back alive.

Destruction of govt property is a crime. Overhear cameras are installed on every corner of the buss and inside city.

Arrest them, plus fine them and take over their property to reimburse damages . If it’s coordinated attack than use gang and terror laws.

what can cameras do when the Govt is run by PPP.

Karachi should have an underground metro coupled with an overground train service. Need to get the people moving around for work.

Karachi should have been planned better. It would have been ideal to have underground subway/metroTrain for intra city travel, over ground bus system and train system for intercity travel. Now it will be too costly build subway system in Karachi.

in this case it will become communal issue as Ching Chi Mafia is mostly consist of people from Siriki Belt and few Sindhi Speaking members this mafia is backed by Sindh Police filled by PPP appointed corrupt officers.

Rickshaw mafia is mainly dominated by Pukhtoon community they own majority of Rickshaw in the city and rent out these rickshaws on daily basis to drivers who are from almost all communities but mainly dominated by Siriki community.

I said people of Karachi are the affected ones irrespective of the community they belong to. However, federal and provincial governments need consider public private partnership so that stake of transport guys can be created. It has to be taken care of very methodically. People of Karachi deserve much more facilities beyond political / ethnic affiliations and interests. Moreover it is of face of Pakistan and requires to look better.

so dha mafia is actively protecting PPP/Zardari mafia and if things go out of hand their will be blood on the streets and a repeat of Bangladesh possible in Karachi i wonder what DHa mafia will then do with all the land they grabbed in Karachi in the name of National security of Pakistan when Karachi wont be part of Pakistan?

which general wil shove all the land up his *** then?
DHA is a commercial organization and doesn't buy land in the name of National Interest. Please leave your prejudice for some other issue.

Back
Top Bottom